Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***

Go down 
+4
mach3gillette
CA
Bub
Shinobu
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : Paint/Photoshop
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***  Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:32 am

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***  Brotherhood1

So yeah i know its been out for a few weeks but i got it for Christmas and i only started playing it on Friday and I've finished all the core memories and the Additional Memories as well as practically renovating all of Rome but... It's a really short game. I know it was only originally gonna be an add on to Assassins Creed II but I didn't expect to complete everything in the matter of of 2 days :/. Also i kinda thought the ending was a little bit sucky when they killed off Lucy, although i don't actually think she's dead yet so fingers crossed. Another thing that i kinda got annoyed with was the shop quests, especially when i really need a certain weapon or piece of armour before i went out and got the Armour of Brutus which looks really crappy compared to the Armour of Altair... But other than a few minor set backs I actually enjoyed the game and i really wish there was more to it than there was. Anyone a bit disappointed with it being a bit TOO short?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNKEu3InZJgEuXqWTO54t1Q
Bub

Bub

Male
Libra Pig
Image Software : MS Paint XP
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:13 am

i never bought any certain armors besides the Roman Spaulders, Roman chestguard, all the first ones
Back to top Go down
CA

CA

Male
Leo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:45 pm

I found the game went very quickly as well. As much as I was looking forward to a new game and a new adventure, I got the same old Ezio character. While I liked him, I was hoping for a new land to play in. I've already explored Italy, so give me something new. Maybe with the comic books based on the game we will get Russia soon.

Probably the best part of the game, though, is the multiplayer!
Back to top Go down
mach3gillette
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
mach3gillette

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:58 pm

The game was great, however, it was INCREDIBLY short. The final fight was way better than in the second game though. Hopefully they don't use Ezio in the 4th game, he's been used twice and I don't think he has much more room to grow.
I'm hoping the next game takes place in Japan, I think that would be really cool.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/mach3gillette
Bub

Bub

Male
Libra Pig
Image Software : MS Paint XP
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:39 am

the book is great.
Back to top Go down
Spyda-Man

Spyda-Man

Male
Virgo Rooster
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:35 am

they already said this is the last one with ezio in it so the next one will be in a new place new period of time with a new assassin
Back to top Go down
Strider
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Strider

Male
Scorpio Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:09 am

I'll definitely buy this game, I haven't done it yet because I'm not sure which option will be more "enjoyable": the standard version or the Limited-Codex-Edition-with-a-cherry-on-top. Neutral
Back to top Go down
mach3gillette
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
mach3gillette

Male
Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:08 am

Strider wrote:
I'll definitely buy this game, I haven't done it yet because I'm not sure which option will be more "enjoyable": the standard version or the Limited-Codex-Edition-with-a-cherry-on-top. Neutral
You definitely do have to buy this game! Even after you beat the story, there's alot that keeps you coming back. I just have the standard version, and I didn't even know what they have in the Special Edition, but nevertheless, you still need to get the game.
Back to top Go down
Strider
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Strider

Male
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:43 pm

Yep. I heard some of the features from the 1st game are back such as the flags (not sure why tho...), you can battle on horses against other mounted enemies and there's no more travelling between cities (finally!).

Regarding the differences:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassin%27s_Creed:_Brotherhood

Scroll down until you see a table with green yes(es) and red no(s).

I have both AC I and II, but the first one was quite disappointing, it was like Pac-Man for the next gen, you do the same thing every goddamn city. I decided to give the franchise a 2nd chance and bought AC II, however, as I was affraid it would be equally boring, I opted to buy the "Complete Edition", which has more maps and stuff (Templar Lairs, Forli, etc.) but it was surprisingly good regardless of the extra content.

And yes, as a fan of the series I'll definitely stab more people with Ezio. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:18 pm

I bought the special edition, you get a few more maps and what not. It's fun. As for the game, it was short, but there's a lot to do so that's a plus.

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:06 pm

Apparently Assassins Creed IV (Or III if you don't count brotherhood as the third game, more like an expansion to AC II) Has apparently been confirmed to be based in Japan, thought i don't see how that is possible (Due to Japan not really having anything to do with Christianity which is the faith the Templars follow) unless Desmond is sent there by the other Assassins to locate one of the temples, but if that's the case he'd have to go all around the world as the temples have been scattered around the globe by the "Ones who came before". So I'm guessing Japan is the first location, then Egypt as rumours have been spreading that it may also be based there (I hope there's one in England, I'd love to play a game which incorporated my home town XD).

But if they do go back in time using the animus again, then i've heard they want a female descendant of Desmond. But if the descendant looked like desmond in the last two time periods, then i hate to think what she would ook like... pale
Back to top Go down
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:34 pm

I would love a main female assassin.

CA

Male
Leo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:39 pm

Personally, I am a big fan of the series and would buy the next game regardless of where it is set or who the main assassin is (though I'm praying for someone new). I knew Brotherhood was basically leftover add-on content from Assassin's Creed II, but it had the online multi-player content that has turned out to be the most fun of the game. I am thankful for new and different puzzles to solve, because those did get monotonous in the first game. I honestly can not wait until the next one comes out, though I am hoping it is not set in Japan. I just don't see the game being based on "actual events" if it goes to Japan and would prefer they stick to Europe or possibly Russia (thanks to the comics).

If you play the online multi-player part of the game, let me know. I would love to hook up with a bunch of people from here and play. I am not that experienced with it and am only level 29 or so, but still like having fun with it.
Back to top Go down
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:50 pm

Oh yeah does anyone have AC:project legacy on facebook? I know Spyda-man does but does anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Strider
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Strider

Male
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:14 am

Nope. Never heard of it.

Good news! Got the Jack-in-the-Box version (aka Collector's Edition) ! It's pretty cool (and bizarre...). No free time to play yet tho. Crying or Very sad

http://free-pc-guides.com/wp-content/woo_custom/138-assassins-creed-brotherhood-collectors-edition.jpg

Too bad there's no Helmschmied Drachen Armor... Mad

Is there any other way to get it?

EDIT: Nevermind. I've just found out it does not affect gameplay and is merely for decorative purposes... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Zedox

Zedox

Male
Taurus Rooster
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:46 am

I'm still waiting for the game to be released on PC myself Razz I have always preffered to play games on my computer...
Back to top Go down
Strider
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Strider

Male
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:42 pm

I finally managed to get my hands on it, and scared a few people with the jack/doctor funny stupidity surprise, but I noticed there's no instructions manual, did any of you get one when you bought/ordered it? I know the controls are like 99.99% the same but it is still weird! All I got inside the disc box was a folded paper with English & French stuff and another paper to redeem codes. scratch
Back to top Go down
mach3gillette
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
mach3gillette

Male
Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:38 pm

That's all I got as well...
Back to top Go down
Strider
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Strider

Male
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:57 am

Thanks for the clarification man, it's so sad to know Ubisoft got infected with EA-llness...
Back to top Go down
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:58 am

In the instruction booklet I think there was controls...I think. I got the same edition as you with the jack in the box. Lemme check.

Yeah mine didn't

Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
mach3gillette

Male
Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:09 am

I think they didn't include it because they assumed players who bought this one had played the previous ones and had a basic understanding of the controls. I was able to pick it right back up and play it, but for newcomers to the series I'd see where'd it be a tad bit difficult.

If I remember correctly, they had a sort of tutorial at the beginning?
Back to top Go down
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:43 am

I want to say yes, but I honestly don't remember.

Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Strider

Male
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:51 am

Mystery solved, you can access the instructions manual by pausing the game and search it through the menus...¬¬
Back to top Go down
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:51 am

Well. That explains that.

monkey

Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Strider

Male
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:36 pm

Anyone still in Multiplayer (PS3)? My PSNID: Billba_BR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ***SPOILERS ALERT***
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next