Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Tallejo Gallery new universe

Go down 
+7
Mr. Fantasy
Kodiak
Genoman
Aninha
Joebleau
Facumagia
tallejo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

Tallejo Gallery new universe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tallejo Gallery new universe   Tallejo Gallery new universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:08 pm

Looks pretty good might add a cape.
Back to top Go down
tallejo

tallejo

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Tallejo Gallery new universe   Tallejo Gallery new universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:52 am

White or Orange cape?
Back to top Go down
tallejo

tallejo

Male
Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Tallejo Gallery new universe   Tallejo Gallery new universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:51 am

okay here is a update for my avitar, i have not added a cape yet because i am having trouble making one for this guy...not really a cape person...lol. once this guy is mastered then i am going to rework my evil supermen you see above, they were put together when i first started micros...so they def need an update

Tallejo Gallery new universe - Page 2 Newtallejo

for any cc please go to cc section please
Back to top Go down
tallejo

tallejo

Male
Aries Rooster

PostSubject: EVIL SUPERMAN VERSE   Tallejo Gallery new universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:10 pm

This my version of Superboy Prime & The Eradicator from my work in progress "New Order Universe", still a work in progress but when I get more characters and bios made I will add these to the "Your Universe" cat. Lord Kal-El is taking a while can't decied what I wanna do with him.

Tallejo Gallery new universe - Page 2 Prime-Eradicator

Obey or Die!!!!! Beware My Power

Credit goes to were its due.
Back to top Go down
tallejo

tallejo

Male
Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Tallejo Gallery new universe   Tallejo Gallery new universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Gonna be gone for awhile, hopefully be back soon
Back to top Go down
tallejo

tallejo

Male
Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Tallejo Gallery new universe   Tallejo Gallery new universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:42 pm

Yes I am back!!!!.....time to start the fun again.
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Tallejo Gallery new universe   Tallejo Gallery new universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:02 pm

TY for stopping by my gallery, to answer your question you posted there, there are several ways to get a transparent background.
I am using Paint Shop Pro, so I can just save the file as a PNG with a transparent background.
Another way is if you are using XP, Vista, or Windows 7 ( I use XP still so I know it works ) when you go into your Windows Explorer and click the PNG or GIF you just made, and it has a white or other colored background, it should load in the Microsoft Photo Editor. If it does, in the toolbar at the top all the way to the right before the percent drop down box there is a little sun looking icon, next to that is an icon that looks like a pen or pencil pointing down to the left with a black arrow, that is the "set transparent color", click that and move the cursor over to the colored background and click on it. A box will pop up and just click OK or YES....then save it and that's it, a transparent background.
Hope that helps.
Bobby
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
likexaxfury

likexaxfury

Male
Aries Rooster
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Tallejo Gallery new universe   Tallejo Gallery new universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:12 pm

Excellent micros. I really like the one with lion on his chest. Not sure who it is, but it's fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tallejo Gallery new universe   Tallejo Gallery new universe - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tallejo Gallery new universe
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: Old Galleries From 2010 To 2015-
Jump to: