Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Blazes of Hell: A Run-In with Death!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

Blazes of Hell: A Run-In with Death! Empty
PostSubject: Blazes of Hell: A Run-In with Death!   Blazes of Hell: A Run-In with Death! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:40 pm

So, I'm lying in bed asleep, when all of a sudden my parents wake me up. They tell me to get up, and my mom points for me to follow my dad. It's the middle of the night, and I"m wondering what the hell I'm being kicked out of the house for this time. My siblings are up, too, though. I follow my dad out of the apartment and see very little, because:
1. I'm not wearing my glasses yet.
2. There's smoke everywhere!
That's right, smoke. And where there's smoke there's fire, as the saying goes. So the apartments were on fire, and that's not good, to say the least. The neighbors were out, everyone's in their pajamas, coughing, and hacking, going for the stairs that are our ticket out of the burning building. And we waited, I wasn't sure what we were waiting for, until I remembered we have people that fight fires, the aptly named firefighters. They took care of the whole thing. For some odd reason, my mom just expected me and my siblings to just go back to bed after all this had happened. Yeah, right. Anyway, just thought you all should know, that if weren't for the firefighters, I might not have a home. Thank God for them. And if we hadn't woken up due to the suffocating smoke, I'd be dead. thank God for ...His own act, I guess? Well, something made us wake up, so at least I'm unscathed, just a little drowsy. I really couldn't go back to sleep after that. Oh, MIB, you're not getting rid of me that easily. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
darksteelblonde

darksteelblonde

Female
Pisces Snake
Image Software : Photoshop CS5
Registration date : 2010-03-01

Blazes of Hell: A Run-In with Death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazes of Hell: A Run-In with Death!   Blazes of Hell: A Run-In with Death! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:11 am

Where's the "like" button?
Back to top Go down
http://darksteelblonde.deviantart.com/

Blazes of Hell: A Run-In with Death!
Page 1 of 1