Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Meta's gallery

Go down 
+2
whizzbang
Omnis Ra
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Meta's gallery Empty
PostSubject: Meta's gallery   Meta's gallery Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:44 am

Well, I figured I'd bite the bullet and return to trying my hand at making some micros, which I haven't done in several years. Some of my older stuff is on Ze Ball Breaker's archive site, which I had completely forgotten until I was looking through it and saw them, but here is my first attempt in years as some Micros.

Credit for the mini template goes to Multiverse. Thanks for making one small enough for me to practice on. ;-)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Five Golden age Marvels, Captain America, Vision, Human Torch, Prince Namor and Rockman. Don't know how frequently I will update yet, but I will try and keep going. Unless you think they suck and kick me out of the club of course. ;-)

Last edited by Meta07 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

Meta's gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meta's gallery   Meta's gallery Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:30 pm

Outstanding work. Welcome to the club. I like the mini figure creations.
Back to top Go down
whizzbang

whizzbang

Male
Pisces Age : 154
Image Software : MSPain
Registration date : 2006-12-14

Meta's gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meta's gallery   Meta's gallery Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:35 pm

Great Minis, looking forward to seeing more
Back to top Go down

Meta's gallery Empty
PostSubject: Avengers Update   Meta's gallery Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:02 pm

As the old saying goes practice makes perfect, and although I am a long way from perfect I can at least get plenty of practice. I may update again later on today, but as the first update here are the cast of last years New Avengers 001.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Luke Cage, Spider-Man, Ms Marvel, Iron Fist, Wolverine, Mockingbird, Thing and Ronin.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Support staff, Jessica Jones and Victoria Hand.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

And guest stars, Steve Rogers and Tony Stark in civies, Stephan Strange, Daimon Hellstrom and Brother Voodoo
Back to top Go down

Meta's gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meta's gallery   Meta's gallery Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:20 pm

The days second Avengers update, this time of the secret variety, from Secret Avengers 001

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Commander Steve Rogers, War Machine, Moon Knight, Black Widow, Beast, Valkyre, Ant Man,

And in supporting roles:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sharon Carter, Nova and Jake Fury.

The next plan is to try out Avengers Academy 001. Any hints, tips and suggestions on improvements are happily recieved.
Back to top Go down
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

Meta's gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meta's gallery   Meta's gallery Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:09 pm

Nice work. I am amazed at the detail that can go in these small creations.
Back to top Go down

Meta's gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meta's gallery   Meta's gallery Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:34 pm

Final update of the day, the promised Avengers Academy cast. Once again, in case you haven't read the first post, credit for the templates goes to Multiverse.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The Students - Veil, Mettle, Hazmat, Finesse, Reptil and Striker.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The faculty - Speedball, Quicksilver, Wasp, Tigra and Justice
Back to top Go down

Meta's gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meta's gallery   Meta's gallery Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:00 pm

Well, given that it's been over a year since the last time I posted some micros, I figured it was about time I actually got around to doing some more. As such, in honor of me going back and re-reading some old comics, here we have the cast of Amazing Spider-Man 039, from back in 1966. The issue in which Spider-Man first learns the Green Goblin's secret identity. And the Green Goblin learns who Spider-Man is as well.

Meta's gallery ASM039
Back to top Go down
ION

ION

Male
Gemini Rooster
Image Software : Paintbrush, Seashore (Mac)
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Meta's gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meta's gallery   Meta's gallery Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:37 pm

fantastic!!
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Meta's gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meta's gallery   Meta's gallery Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:10 am

Dude....your gallery is just freekin awesome!! Great work on every single mini!! You got talent!
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Meta's gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meta's gallery   Meta's gallery Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:27 am

Meta you give us proof it's a small world after all! Nicely done!
Back to top Go down
http://ztyran.deviantart.com/
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Meta's gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meta's gallery   Meta's gallery Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:24 pm

I was made an impression with the wonders that you made with so small personages, is incredible its art, you obtains to place fantastic details. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meta's gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meta's gallery   Meta's gallery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meta's gallery
Page 1 of 1