Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Retreating from Sanity

Go down 
+50
Aarel
Jod
Blastiac
tartarus Fenix
darksteelblonde
DragonBurger
lggp
Senyaka
Baragon
TheDenDen
mythu7
Stepford V
Quester
Sir Uriel
Mercy
croc5
likexaxfury
Joebleau
winterrosa
Darkling
Hudson Almeida
MrsGrizzley
undeadjedi
Witch
xforce1018
RAID96
Haydn
Blanchett
Mr. Fantasy
Genoman
undeadpool011
Toddtr
thetrappedartist
Anth
Zookeeper
fwidd6578
rom
Kat
Spector
Kodiak
Burningbird
IceMaiden
Dragonfist
Cyke
Necroleaf
Emissary
pared2
Kgoku
Corpse Army
Spaz
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

Retreating from Sanity - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:08 pm

mythu7 wrote:
2.Advocates Squad (rogue's student team) Trovao, Umbra, Xenon, Naiad, Boggart, and Pinpoint?
Three points for mythu!

1 -
2 - Advocates Squad (rogue's student team) Trovao, Umbra, Xenon, Naiad, Boggart, and Pinpoint
3 - Siena Blaze

3 points for mythu
1 point for fwidd
0.5 points for Necroleaf

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:13 pm

Ok i'll try again and go with Copycat, but if it's not Venessa, then it's Meggan
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
pared2

pared2

Male
Pisces Pig
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Spaz wrote:
2 - Advocates Squad (rogue's student team) Trovao, Umbra, Xenon, Naiad, Boggart, and Pinpoint
Looking forward to these. I was going to make them next, using Rom's as a reference, but with an older template. Now, I don't think I have to.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:42 pm

Necroleaf wrote:
Ok i'll try again and go with Copycat, but if it's not Venessa, then it's Meggan
Nope, not Vanessa; we see her in her own blue face often enough
Meggan is right though.

pared2 wrote:
Spaz wrote:
Looking forward to these. I was going to make them next, using Rom's as a reference, but with an older template. Now, I don't think I have to.
You can still make them... but yes, I've made them too.

1 - Meggan
3 - Siena Blaze

3 points for mythu
1.5 points for Necroleaf
1 point for fwidd

Mythu has already been contacted for the prize, and I'm making that now. I'll post this batch when I finish the gift... so, with any luck, it'll be later today.

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:26 pm

1 - This shifter is different from Mystique, he/she is not afraid of rocking any look. Normally seen, this mutant doesn't even wear his/her own face often. - Meggan
Retreating from Sanity - Page 18 Meggan-Excalibur(WildWildWheels)-Spz

2 - This team was so short lived, they didn't even get names/codenames! (X-related) - Advocates (Naiad, Pinpoint, Umbra, Boggart, Xenon, and Trovao)
Retreating from Sanity - Page 18 Naiad-Uncanny(TheEndOfHistorypt1)-SpzRetreating from Sanity - Page 18 Pinpoint-Uncanny(TheEndOfHistorypt1)-SpzRetreating from Sanity - Page 18 Umbra-Uncanny(TheEndOfHistorypt1)-SpzRetreating from Sanity - Page 18 Boggart-Uncanny(TheEndOfHistorypt1)-SpzRetreating from Sanity - Page 18 Xenon-Uncanny(TheEndOfHistorypt1)-SpzRetreating from Sanity - Page 18 Trovao-Uncanny(TheEndOfHistorypt1)-SpzRetreating from Sanity - Page 18 Trovao-Uncanny(TheEndOfHistorypt1)2-Spz

3 - This chica can never walk the straight and narrow, always blazing ahead to the wrong side of the tracks. - Siena Blaze

Retreating from Sanity - Page 18 SienaBlaze-Unlimited(FollowTheLeader)-Spz

And mythu requested Wiccan or Speed as they appear in Avengers: The Children's Crusade: Young Avengers. Since I'd already made (and posted) Speed, here is Wiccan.
Retreating from Sanity - Page 18 SorcererSupreme-AvengersTheChildrensCrusadeYoungAvengers(YoungAvengers)-SpzRetreating from Sanity - Page 18 SorcererSupreme-AvengersTheChildrensCrusadeYoungAvengers(YoungAvengers)2-Spz

Hair is by Darkling, Joffre, TXF, and templates. Everything else is pretty much me. I used ROM's version of Siena as a ref to work from, but tried to make most myself.

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:43 pm

These all turned out fantastic! Great work here, bro Smile Did I miss Betsy? Not sure, still catching up on posts. eep Smile

Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:19 am

His Doctor Strange Fantastic, beautiful details, loved it.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:36 am

Kat wrote:
These all turned out fantastic! Great work here, bro Smile Did I miss Betsy? Not sure, still catching up on posts. eep Smile
Thanks, sis. Betsy will be posted with the next batch Very Happy

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
His Doctor Strange Fantastic, beautiful details, loved it.
Thank you

Back to top Go down
Cyke

Cyke

Male
Cancer Dog
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:15 am

Wiccan looks so awesome! Well done!
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:28 am

Nice updates
Meggan?, the Advocates and Siena look great
but Wiccan as Sorceror Supreme looks awsome!!
well done!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:41 am

cyclops wrote:
Wiccan looks so awesome! Well done!
Thanks

Necroleaf wrote:
Nice updates
Meggan?, the Advocates and Siena look great
but Wiccan as Sorceror Supreme looks awsome!!
well done!!
Yes, Meggan, forced to shift into Brian by Mad Jamie....
Glad you like Siena and the Advocates, and I"m really happy with the way Billy looks. I admit to being a little disappointed that the helmet's top didn't turn out as I'd have liked, and the way the collar works makes it impossible to see the whole ear wings... (I'm pretty proud of the wings, really)

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:02 pm

New set of clues!

1 - Whenever Colossus is part of the fastball special, he's usually not the projectile... which issue has this law reversed?
2 - This sprite has never been known to fly, save for one alternate universe. Who is this sprite?
3 - This winged hero died almost as soon as s/he was introduced. Someone from the same country has already assumed the mantle, and replaced this character as part of the same organization.
4 - This well-known mutant is a surrogate parent to many, but fails with his/her own child
5 - This mutant's codename has taken many permutations, usually around the same theme
6 - This metamorph can assume many shapes, though only one is human, albeit not one passably flat-scan
7 - This mutant's codename has nothing to do with the actual animal who shares his/her name

Back to top Go down
lggp

Libra Pig
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:22 pm

ok the first one i know i just read it is in UXM 137
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:35 pm

lggp wrote:
ok the first one i know i just read it is in UXM 137
This is true, I'd quite forgotten this issue.
Point for you, though it wasn't the issue I'd had in mind.
My error was in not being more specific with the clue:
He is both the thrower and the thrown (think abstractly here...)
Same series, different issue.

1 point for lggp

Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:36 pm

2 - This sprite has never been known to fly, save for one alternate universe. Who is this sprite?
Kitty Pryde

4 - This well-known mutant is a surrogate parent to many, but fails with his/her own child
Cable?

7 - This mutant's codename has nothing to do with the actual animal who shares his/her name
Nightcrawler?

mythu7

mythu7

Male
Scorpio Pig
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:57 pm

Loving your latest batch and Wiccan is perfect! Thank you!

4 - Mystique?
7 - Shadowcat?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mythu7/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:08 am

Kat wrote:
Kitty Pryde

Cable?

Nightcrawler?
2 and 7 are spot on, 4, not so much

mythu7 wrote:
Loving your latest batch and Wiccan is perfect! Thank you!

4 - Mystique?
7 - Shadowcat?
Glad you like Wiccan, but I'm afraid your guesses are both incorrect. Mystique is a good guess though.

1 -
2 - Kitty Pryde
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 - Nightcrawler

2 points for Kat
1 point for lggp

And an extra little clue for #1: This takes place as an Alt Uni found in UXM - One I've made other micros for (I have a feeling this issue will pop up again and again)

Back to top Go down
pared2

pared2

Male
Pisces Pig
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:39 am

Spaz wrote:
New set of clues!

1 - Whenever Colossus is part of the fastball special, he's usually not the projectile... which issue has this law reversed?
3 - This winged hero died almost as soon as s/he was introduced. Someone from the same country has already assumed the mantle, and replaced this character as part of the same organization.
5 - This mutant's codename has taken many permutations, usually around the same theme
6 - This metamorph can assume many shapes, though only one is human, albeit not one passably flat-scan

The advocates, etc look great!

4. Prof X
5. Boom Boom/Boomer/Meltdown?
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:54 am

pared2 wrote:
Spaz wrote:
New set of clues!

The advocates, etc look great!

4. Prof X
5. Boom Boom/Boomer/Meltdown?

Thanks. 4 is correct; 5 not, though Tabby does fit the profile.

1 -
2 - Kitty Pryde
3 -
4 - Prof X
5 -
6 -
7 - Nightcrawler

2 points for Kat
1 point for lggp
1 point for pared2

Back to top Go down
Zookeeper

Zookeeper

Male
Gemini Monkey
Image Software : Imageready
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:58 am

5 Dani Moonstar? I obviously dont know enough about comics...
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:23 am

Zookeeper wrote:
5 Dani Moonstar? I obviously dont know enough about comics...
Nope. Sorry, Zoo.

Back to top Go down
Zookeeper

Zookeeper

Male
Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:29 am

5 Warren Worthington III? I think he is number 3
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:01 am

Zookeeper wrote:
5 Warren Worthington III? I think he is number 3
Warren is in fact #5 - he's used Angel/Archangel/Avenging Angel/(Angel of) Death/Dark Angel.
he is not #3... I normally wouldn't use the same character twice in a round unless I'm asking for specific issues.

1 -
2 - Kitty Pryde
3 -
4 - Prof X
5 -
6 -
7 - Nightcrawler

2 points for Kat
1 point for lggp
1 point for pared2
1 point for Zookeeper

Back to top Go down
Zookeeper

Zookeeper

Male
Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:05 am

i meant... number three as in III, not as in the answer to number 3
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:07 am

Zookeeper wrote:
i meant... number three as in III, not as in the answer to number 3
*headdesk* you're right, I TOTALLY misread that.
Sorry!
And he is III

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retreating from Sanity
Page 18 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next