Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Retreating from Sanity

Go down 
+50
Aarel
Jod
Blastiac
tartarus Fenix
darksteelblonde
DragonBurger
lggp
Senyaka
Baragon
TheDenDen
mythu7
Stepford V
Quester
Sir Uriel
Mercy
croc5
likexaxfury
Joebleau
winterrosa
Darkling
Hudson Almeida
MrsGrizzley
undeadjedi
Witch
xforce1018
RAID96
Haydn
Blanchett
Mr. Fantasy
Genoman
undeadpool011
Toddtr
thetrappedartist
Anth
Zookeeper
fwidd6578
rom
Kat
Spector
Kodiak
Burningbird
IceMaiden
Dragonfist
Cyke
Necroleaf
Emissary
pared2
Kgoku
Corpse Army
Spaz
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:02 pm

thanks for your explanation
sometime I don t read all the post just go directly for the micros
as you know me
I crave for them

I thougth it was Angel too but wiki said it s Debrii
maybe why we can see the wings on the picture
it s definetlly sabretooth... the protection it has on his face remind the one it has on the phalanx crossover with the begining of gen x
the one we saw in univere can be after that
and besides the one of univers look slimmer, younger and long hair
probaly wild child and not victor

for the piercing guy
really I have no clue, we chat with pared and he keeps saying scalphunter... well I don't know... he is to big to be scalphunter
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:36 am

Wow, that is alot of marvellous micros, they are look so brilliant, well done as always Spaz.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:12 am

Great job on the latest set Spaz. I really like Anole, Legacy, and Warlock.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:34 am

undeadpool011 wrote:
ah ok, i havnt read age of X universe yet so i just assumed it was victor....also i never new him and mystique had a kid O.o
Yes, Greydon Creed. he used to be a threat to the mutants... he was brought back in Necrosha

pared2 wrote:
I was thinking Scalphunter for this guy. Most of the times we've seen Legion's personalities, they've been in a group, and I don't think we've ever seen them actively do anything (unless you count Moira of course).
True, but he wasn't ever named; not on wikia, not on CV, not on Marvel.com... so I just figured he was a non-entity

pared2 wrote:
Where on Marvel.com did you find this? I was looking for this info as well.

Thanks man.
Can't remember now... I'll look and get back to you.

rom wrote:
thanks for your explanation
sometime I don t read all the post just go directly for the micros
as you know me
I crave for them

I thougth it was Angel too but wiki said it s Debrii
maybe why we can see the wings on the picture
it s definetlly sabretooth... the protection it has on his face remind the one it has on the phalanx crossover with the begining of gen x
the one we saw in univere can be after that
and besides the one of univers look slimmer, younger and long hair
probaly wild child and not victor

for the piercing guy
really I have no clue, we chat with pared and he keeps saying scalphunter... well I don't know... he is to big to be scalphunter
You're right about the gear from phalanx covenant arc.
The size is right for Scalphunter - he's supposed to be on the bigger size; the problem with him being Scalphunter is that he's native... the mutant has the wrong skin tone, particularly since the artists have been so faithful to colours on everyone else... I just thought it was one of Legion's main alter egos... like Jack Wayne, Cyndi, and Jemail Karami...

Kgoku wrote:
Wow, that is alot of marvellous micros, they are look so brilliant, well done as always Spaz.
Thanks

Dragonfist wrote:
Great job on the latest set Spaz. I really like Anole, Legacy, and Warlock.
Thanks dfist

Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Hellion-Legacy(AgeOfXChapterOne)-SpzRetreating from Sanity - Page 3 DaveyBoy-Legacy(AgeOfXChapterOne)-SpzRetreating from Sanity - Page 3 Uniscione-Legacy(AgeOfXChapterOne)-SpzRetreating from Sanity - Page 3 Psylocke-Legacy(AgeOfXChapterOne)-Spz
Hellion, Davey Boy, Stand-Off (Uniscione), and Psylocke - I already made and posted Revenant, so no repeats here, sorry.

Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Mystique-Legacy(AgeOfXChapterOne)-SpzRetreating from Sanity - Page 3 Debrii-Legacy(AgeOfXChapterOne)-SpzRetreating from Sanity - Page 3 WeaponS-Legacy(AgeOfXChapterOne)-SpzRetreating from Sanity - Page 3 WeaponS-Legacy(AgeOfXChapterOne)2-SpzRetreating from Sanity - Page 3 Elixir-Legacy(AgeOfXChapterOne)-Spz
Dead mutants from Tempo's memories: Mystique, Debrii, Weapon S, Elixir
(A lot of these looks I made up... having no refs really annoys me)

Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Shadowcat-Legacy(AgeOfXChapterOne)-SpzRetreating from Sanity - Page 3 Shadowcat-Legacy(AgeOfXChapterOne)2-Spz
Kitty in her weird uniform

Credit to Mike and Anth for hair; schemes by Mike; Julian is based off Mike's; Carmilla's lines are based off of Santi's; and Bets is based off of Mike's unfinished version.

Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:00 am

lol, now you've got me wanting to read more!! Kitty does look weird in that suit, but it's cool how you made it look. The Psylocke caught my eye too, meow! For some reason that outfit reminds me of Sage.

Toddtr

Toddtr

Pisces Tiger
Registration date : 2010-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:53 am

These all look amazing!

I love that you did Kitty in the human soldier suit.

Psylocke looks especially gorgeous. I love this costume for her. I really wish they'd put her back in her British body in 616.

I think some of the residents of Fortress X called David Legion in Chapter 4, so it might be his codename in Age of X too.

I can't wait until I see your Domino, Husk and Surge from Chapter 3.
Back to top Go down
pared2

pared2

Male
Pisces Pig
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:44 pm

Great stuff as always! I think your micro of Psylocke looks better than her actual depiction in the comics! I love most of the AoX redesigns, but I wasn't really into Betsy's until now.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:13 pm

Kat wrote:
lol, now you've got me wanting to read more!! Kitty does look weird in that suit, but it's cool how you made it look. The Psylocke caught my eye too, meow! For some reason that outfit reminds me of Sage.
you should read more!
really? I don't see Sage in that look at all... interesting.

Toddtr wrote:
These all look amazing!

I love that you did Kitty in the human soldier suit.

Psylocke looks especially gorgeous. I love this costume for her. I really wish they'd put her back in her British body in 616.

I think some of the residents of Fortress X called David Legion in Chapter 4, so it might be his codename in Age of X too.

I can't wait until I see your Domino, Husk and Surge from Chapter 3.
Thanks.
Can't put Bets back in her original body... they destroyed it in her recent mini.
Yes, they called him that later on... but they call him Davey in that issue... so I kept it.
Domino, Husk and Stinger will be soon... I need to finish Stinger first - it's hard because there are no frontal shots of her in Legacy...

pared2 wrote:
Great stuff as always! I think your micro of Psylocke looks better than her actual depiction in the comics! I love most of the AoX redesigns, but I wasn't really into Betsy's until now.
hahahaha, the secret is that I ad-libbed a little. there were some things that weren't clear, so I made them up.
Thanks for the compliments though

Back to top Go down
Zookeeper

Zookeeper

Male
Gemini Monkey
Image Software : Imageready
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:37 pm

The first 4 are amazing, especially the hair on Betsy. I have never heard of the 2nd or 3rd characters, but they look great
Back to top Go down
pared2

pared2

Male
Pisces Pig

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:12 pm

Spaz wrote:
Stinger will be soon... I need to finish Stinger first - it's hard because there are no frontal shots of her in Legacy...
Now I have to go back and look for Stinger. Are you talking about the blue-haired girl in the scene with Husk? I was thinking that was Surge.

Spaz wrote:

hahahaha, the secret is that I ad-libbed a little. there were some things that weren't clear, so I made them up.
Thanks for the compliments though

Well you did a great job of interpreting.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:29 pm

Zookeeper wrote:
The first 4 are amazing, especially the hair on Betsy. I have never heard of the 2nd or 3rd characters, but they look great
Davey Boy (Legion) is the son of Xavier. He's "crazy" (has MPD) and insane powers http://marvel.wikia.com/David_Haller_%28Earth-616%29
and Unuscione is the daughter of Unus the Untouchable - she's a long-standing member of the Acolytes http://marvel.wikia.com/Carmella_Unuscione_%28Earth-616%29
Thanks for the compliments

pared2 wrote:
Now I have to go back and look for Stinger. Are you talking about the blue-haired girl in the scene with Husk? I was thinking that was Surge.
Yes, that girl; the issues with her show that she's white (not Asian) and she is also known for dying her hair fun colours... plus all the sites seem to agree that it's her (probably because Nori needs something to control her powers - the gauntlets - while Wendy doesn't)

pared2 wrote:
Well you did a great job of interpreting.
Thanks

Back to top Go down
Toddtr

Toddtr

Pisces Tiger
Registration date : 2010-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:45 pm

Spaz wrote:
Thanks.
Can't put Bets back in her original body... they destroyed it in her recent mini.
Yes, they called him that later on... but they call him Davey in that issue... so I kept it.
Domino, Husk and Stinger will be soon... I need to finish Stinger first - it's hard because there are no frontal shots of her in Legacy...

Dead mutants have come back from less. Destiny was cremated and had her ashes scattered. Rusty was eaten by Holocaust. Putting Betsy back in her original body wouldn't be too difficult. It might make her history more convoluted, but at least she'd get out of that thongkini.

Stinger? I could have sworn it was Surge. But I guess it could have been either. They're both blue haired mutants who shoot electricity and they're both on Utopia. And I think they were both in that issue of Legacy before Age of X started. I haven't seen any confirmation either way.
Back to top Go down
pared2

pared2

Male
Pisces Pig

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:08 pm

Spaz wrote:
Yes, that girl; the issues with her show that she's white (not Asian) and she is also known for dying her hair fun colours... plus all the sites seem to agree that it's her (probably because Nori needs something to control her powers - the gauntlets - while Wendy doesn't)
Fair assumption. It would be great if they made a handbook for Age of X with Communique style bios on and character designs for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:11 pm

Fantastic updates Spaz
Julian, David, Unisicone, Betsy, Raven, Debrii, Victor, Josh and Kitty look really cool
hope to see the new ones soon
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Anth

Male
Cancer Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:38 pm

Really love the AoX micros Spaz!
True dedication, making every look ahah! If only we'd got them all done for Days of Future Past!
Back to top Go down
IceMaiden

IceMaiden

Female
Aries Tiger
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2011-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:48 pm

These are all really good. I especially like Psylocke's outfit.
Back to top Go down
fwidd6578

fwidd6578

Male
Taurus Monkey
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:23 pm

LOVE BETSY AND UNUSCIONE AND EVERYONE ELSE!!! And to pared, I hope they make a handbook! That'd be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:25 pm

I think you did fantastic job on Hellion, Stand-Off, and Psylocke.
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:33 pm

yeah I had the same feeling about surge and stinger... in the issue just before AoX of legacy xmen I hade the same problem with surge trap in the web and one blue hair woman with eltectricity down the all in front of loa...
so we definetly will have to check again to see whom is whom

love the micros you made all of them
sabi rocks, mystique is wicked and gorgeouss...
so well we will assume it s debrii as no wings
and elixir is GREAT!!!
miss him

psylocke and the force warriors are amazing, unuscion is very great too
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:03 am

What a marvellous and impressive job as always, love Psylocke and Mystique, they are both look so damn fine.
Back to top Go down
pared2

pared2

Male
Pisces Pig

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:39 pm

rom wrote:
yeah I had the same feeling about surge and stinger
It looks like "Stinger" was confirmed as Surge in the previews for the next issue of Legacy. Dazzler calls her Noriko. Coloring jobs can sometimes be deceiving.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:33 am

Toddtr wrote:
Spaz wrote:
Thanks.

Dead mutants have come back from less. Destiny was cremated and had her ashes scattered. Rusty was eaten by Holocaust. Putting Betsy back in her original body wouldn't be too difficult. It might make her history more convoluted, but at least she'd get out of that thongkini.

Stinger? I could have sworn it was Surge. But I guess it could have been either. They're both blue haired mutants who shoot electricity and they're both on Utopia. And I think they were both in that issue of Legacy before Age of X started. I haven't seen any confirmation either way.
Either way, we now know it's Nori. It makes sense both ways.

pared2 wrote:
Spaz wrote:
Fair assumption. It would be great if they made a handbook for Age of X with Communique style bios on and character designs for everyone.
Hopefully they will... later on.

Necroleaf wrote:
Fantastic updates Spaz
Julian, David, Unisicone, Betsy, Raven, Debrii, Victor, Josh and Kitty look really cool
hope to see the new ones soon
Thanks, they took a back seat to what I'm about to post, but I may have them done tomorrow

Anth wrote:
Really love the AoX micros Spaz!
True dedication, making every look ahah! If only we'd got them all done for Days of Future Past!
Thanks Anth. As for DoFP, we can still always pick it up again this summer....

IceMaiden wrote:
These are all really good. I especially like Psylocke's outfit.
Thank you

fwidd6578 wrote:
LOVE BETSY AND UNUSCIONE AND EVERYONE ELSE!!! And to pared, I hope they make a handbook! That'd be awesome.
we'll see about the handbook.... but it'd be nice

Dragonfist wrote:
I think you did fantastic job on Hellion, Stand-Off, and Psylocke.
Thank you - but I need to go back and change Bets now.... it's a matter of pride now that Darkling's blew mine out of the water.

rom wrote:
yeah I had the same feeling about surge and stinger... in the issue just before AoX of legacy xmen I hade the same problem with surge trap in the web and one blue hair woman with eltectricity down the all in front of loa...
so we definetly will have to check again to see whom is whom

love the micros you made all of them
sabi rocks, mystique is wicked and gorgeouss...
so well we will assume it s debrii as no wings
and elixir is GREAT!!!
miss him

psylocke and the force warriors are amazing, unuscion is very great too
Thanks Rom

Kgoku wrote:
What a marvellous and impressive job as always, love Psylocke and Mystique, they are both look so damn fine.
Thanks....

pared2 wrote:
rom wrote:
yeah I had the same feeling about surge and stinger
It looks like "Stinger" was confirmed as Surge in the previews for the next issue of Legacy. Dazzler calls her Noriko. Coloring jobs can sometimes be deceiving.
Indeed, I read those previews as well - thanks for pointing it out though; also a thank you to to all 8 members who PMed me that same information

So, here is what I've been making this week:

1. Mimic - Uncanny XMen #363
Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Mimic-Uncanny(TheHuntForXavierpt3WhenYoureUnwanted)-Spz

1.a Mimic - Exiles (1st series) #1 [flashback]
Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Mimic-Exiles(DownTheRabbitHole)2-Spz

2. Dragoness - New Mutants (1st series) #93
Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Dragoness-NewMutants(Madripoor)-Spz

4. Joseph - Uncanny Xmen #342
Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Joseph-Uncanny(IntoTheVoid)-Spz

5. Wolfsbane - What If (2nd series) #9
Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Wolfsbane-WhatIf(TheXMenDiedOnTheirFirstMission)-Spz

6. Primal - Xmen Unlimited (1st series) #16
Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Primal-Unlimited(PrimalScream)-SpzRetreating from Sanity - Page 3 Primal-Unlimited(PrimalScream)2-Spz

8. Ursa Major - The Incredible Hulk #258
Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 UrsaMajor-TheIncredibleHulk(ToHuntTheHulk)-Spz

9. Shard - X-Factor #116
Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Shard-XFactor(HomeComings)-Spz

Credits: hair by Mike, Joffre, and Rayne; Tamara's wings were altered from a pair Devinity Star made; Primal's fin thing was taken from Pared and altered; and Ursa's body is based off of Kodiak and Major Justice's versions.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Genoman

Genoman

Cancer Snake
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:45 am

Great micros!
Dragoness is very good. All pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:14 am

Like in the PM you already know i love these ones
can't wait to see some new ones soon
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Cyke

Cyke

Male
Cancer Dog
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:40 pm

Mimic (Exiles), Ursa Major and Shard are my favorites. Did you make UM's head? It looks very good and detailed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retreating from Sanity
Page 3 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next