Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Retreating from Sanity

Go down 
+50
Aarel
Jod
Blastiac
tartarus Fenix
darksteelblonde
DragonBurger
lggp
Senyaka
Baragon
TheDenDen
mythu7
Stepford V
Quester
Sir Uriel
Mercy
croc5
likexaxfury
Joebleau
winterrosa
Darkling
Hudson Almeida
MrsGrizzley
undeadjedi
Witch
xforce1018
RAID96
Haydn
Blanchett
Mr. Fantasy
Genoman
undeadpool011
Toddtr
thetrappedartist
Anth
Zookeeper
fwidd6578
rom
Kat
Spector
Kodiak
Burningbird
IceMaiden
Dragonfist
Cyke
Necroleaf
Emissary
pared2
Kgoku
Corpse Army
Spaz
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:38 am

Stepford V wrote:
Love the new Micros! Never read the Brotherhood, but I'm interested in Dick & Jane Smythe now...

1 - What kind of genius is the most tolerable: the kind that doesn't always know everything, but only what you do
2 - What a big kid! He's turned a child's game into his codename!
3 - Sometimes he's good, sometimes he's bad; ultimately, he can't stop fluctuating
4 - This alternate universe character (from the pages of What If?) doesn't exist in 616 and likely never will, though he has two half siblings from his mother in canon. His father recently lost his paramour in canon too...
5 - What cheek! He chose his codename knowing it would make him the personification of his team
6 - During the pages of Weapon X: Days Of Future Now, this male went through a bunch of costume looks. Unfortunately, he'll never get a prize for originality
7 - This former Doctor of Death helped birth a paradox
8 - We already knew his mom would never be Mother of the Year, but dad's just as bad...

1-Prodigy
2-
3-Deadpool
4-
5-
6-Chamber
7-Dr. Nemesis
8-Azazel
1, 7 and 8 are correct.
3 points.

Necroleaf wrote:
You already know how much i enjoyed working on the Brotherhood
well done to both of us!!
I do, so I can't wait to see what comes next!

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
His The Brotherhood, this very cool, the characters are great. You created a gorgeous women and men of great change. Congratulations
Thank you sir!

mythu7 wrote:
1 - What kind of genius is the most tolerable: the kind that doesn't always know everything, but only what you do
Prodigy?

2 - What a big kid! He's turned a child's game into his codename!
Flubber?

3 - Sometimes he's good, sometimes he's bad; ultimately, he can't stop fluctuating
Fantomex?

4 - This alternate universe character (from the pages of What If?) doesn't exist in 616 and likely never will, though he has two half siblings from his mother in canon. His father recently lost his paramour in canon too...
Magnus? from exiles? (son of Magneto?)

5 - What cheek! He chose his codename knowing it would make him the personification of his team
Hellion?

6 - During the pages of Weapon X: Days Of Future Now, this male went through a bunch of costume looks. Unfortunately, he'll never get a prize for originality ?

7 - This former Doctor of Death helped birth a paradox ?

8 - We already knew his mom would never be Mother of the Year, but dad's just as bad...
Nightcrawler?
1 and 5 are correct
1.5 points

1 - Prodigy
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 - Hellion
6 -
7 - Dr. Nemesis
8 - Azazel

3 points for Stepford V
1.5 points for mythu7

Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:06 am

2- speedball
3- Helmut Zemo
4- somehow relatet to HULK???
6- Wolvie
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:20 am

Burningbird wrote:
2- speedball
3- Helmut Zemo
4- somehow relatet to HULK???
6- Wolvie
Your answers for 2, 3, and 4 have nothing to do with mutants, which is my domain, so no.... Sorry.
6 is correct though.
1 point

1 - Prodigy
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 - Hellion
6 - Wolverine
7 - Dr. Nemesis
8 - Azazel

3 points for Stepford V
1.5 points for mythu7
1 point for Burningbird

Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:01 am

3- maybe Daken ... as he now decided to work with his "sister" together and i thought speedball was a mutant sorry
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
Blanchett

Blanchett

Male
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:23 am

2. Tag
4. Leonard McKenzie
6.Ange/Archangel
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:25 am

Burningbird wrote:
3- maybe Daken ... as he now decided to work with his "sister" together and i thought speedball was a mutant sorry
No worries about Speedball; he's actually a science-based mutate.
Daken is also incorrect.

Blanchett wrote:
2. Tag
4. Leonard McKenzie
6.Ange/Archangel
2 and 4 are correct, 6 is not. (Though Warren did change his a lot too!)
Very glad that someone else remembers Leonard!
2 points

1 - Prodigy
2 - Tag
3 -
4 - Leonard McKenzie
5 - Hellion
6 - Wolverine
7 - Dr. Nemesis
8 - Azazel

3 points for Stepford V
2 points for Blanchett
1.5 points for mythu7
1 point for Burningbird

For #3, think more of the Ultimate universe.... this character was on the same teams as in canon, but it's more obvious now with which teams he's joined/lead.

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:33 am

Quicksilver?
just a guess because he kind of maches the clues
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:42 am

Necroleaf wrote:
Quicksilver?
just a guess because he kind of maches the clues
It is Pietro. 1 point

1 - Prodigy
2 - Tag
3 - Quicksilver
4 - Leonard McKenzie
5 - Hellion
6 - Wolverine
7 - Dr. Nemesis
8 - Azazel

3 points for Stepford V
2 points for Blanchett
1.5 points for mythu7
1 point for Burningbird
1 point for Necroleaf

Therefore, Stepford V wins the round. Please PM me your choice of prize.
Please be so kind as to include: the mutant's codename, the issue (title and number) the look you want appeared in, and if possible a reference.

Back to top Go down
thetrappedartist

thetrappedartist

Female
Aries Buffalo
Image Software : Basic MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:42 pm

All the Brotherhood and last micro batch are great as always. Very impressed by Scales Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thetrappedartist.deviantart.com/
IceMaiden

IceMaiden

Female
Aries Tiger
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2011-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Awesome Spaz! I love these new ones! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:32 am

thetrappedartist wrote:
All the Brotherhood and last micro batch are great as always. Very impressed by Scales Smile
Thanks TTA. Scales was actually fairly easy to make. I'm glad he looks good though!

IceMaiden wrote:
Awesome Spaz! I love these new ones! Very Happy
Thanks Ice.

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:15 pm

1 - What kind of genius is the most tolerable: the kind that doesn't always know everything, but only what you do - Prodigy
Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Prodigy-NewXMen(ChoosingSidespt2Assembly)-SpzRetreating from Sanity - Page 35 Prodigy-NewXMen(ChoosingSidespt3Grudges)-SpzRetreating from Sanity - Page 35 Prodigy-NewXMen(ChoosingSidespt4FieldDay)-SpzRetreating from Sanity - Page 35 Prodigy-NewXMen(ChoosingSidespt6BattleLines)-Spz

2 - What a big kid! He's turned a child's game into his codename! - Tag
Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Tag-NewXMen(ChoosingSidespt3Grudges)-SpzRetreating from Sanity - Page 35 Tag-NewXMenHellions(FortuneAndGlorypt1)-Spz

3 - Sometimes he's good, sometimes he's bad; ultimately, he can't stop fluctuating - Quicksilver
Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Quicksilver-UltimateX(WhatIsUltimateX)-Spz

4 - This alternate universe character (from the pages of What If?) doesn't exist in 616 and likely never will, though he has two half siblings from his mother in canon. His father recently lost his paramour in canon too... - Leonard McKenzie
Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 LeonardMcKenzie-WhatIf(NamorHadJoinedTheFantasticFour)-SpzRetreating from Sanity - Page 35 LeonardMcKenzie-WhatIf(NamorHadJoinedTheFantasticFour)2-Spz

5 - What cheek! He chose his codename knowing it would make him the personification of his team - Hellion
Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Hellion-NewXMen(ChoosingSidespt3Grudges)-SpzRetreating from Sanity - Page 35 Hellion-NewXMenHellions(FortuneAndGlorypt1)-Spz

6 - During the pages of Weapon X: Days Of Future Now, this male went through a bunch of costume looks. Unfortunately, he'll never get a prize for originality - Wolverine
Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Wolverine-WeaponXDaysOfFutureNow(Issue2)-SpzRetreating from Sanity - Page 35 Wolverine-WeaponXDaysOfFutureNow(Issue3)-SpzRetreating from Sanity - Page 35 Wolverine-WeaponXDaysOfFutureNow(Issue4)-SpzRetreating from Sanity - Page 35 Wolverine-WeaponXDaysOfFutureNow(Issue4)2-SpzRetreating from Sanity - Page 35 Wolverine-WeaponXDaysOfFutureNow(Issue4)3-SpzRetreating from Sanity - Page 35 Wolverine-WeaponXDaysOfFutureNow(Issue5)-SpzRetreating from Sanity - Page 35 FiendWithNoName-Uncanny(KittysFairyTaleTheatre)2-Spz
Bonus micro of Fiend With No Name

7 - This former Doctor of Death helped birth a paradox - Dr Nemesis

Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 DrNemesis-NamorTheFirstMutant(NamorGoesToHellpt1)-SpzRetreating from Sanity - Page 35 DrNemesis-NamorTheFirstMutant(NamorGoesToHellpt1)2-Spz
I agree with Necroleaf on this one, he looks kinda cool without the helmet, so I made that look too

8 - We already knew his mom would never be Mother of the Year, but dad's just as bad... - Azazel
Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Azazel-XMenFirstClass-SpzRetreating from Sanity - Page 35 Azazel-XMenFirstClass2-Spz

And Stepford V's request: Sofia Mantega from her dream sequence in New Warriors v4 #1
Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Sofia-NewWarriors(Defiantpt1)-Spz

Credit to Darkling, Anth, and Joffre for hair; Anth for the tail; Necroleaf for the micro refs of Dr Nemesis; and Joffre for micro refs of the Academy kids.

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:47 pm

Ohhh my! these are Awesome!!!!

Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Rayneb10Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelRetreating from Sanity - Page 35 Kat-sprite-blackpumaRetreating from Sanity - Page 35 RyadoneRetreating from Sanity - Page 35 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Stepford V

Stepford V

Pisces Cat
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:23 pm

Oooh, thank you! Sofia looks great!

I also really love Azazel, the Wolverines, and Hellion!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 pm

RayneKirby wrote:
Ohhh my! these are Awesome!!!!
Thanks Rayne

Stepford V wrote:
Oooh, thank you! Sofia looks great!

I also really love Azazel, the Wolverines, and Hellion!
Glad you like her Stepford.
The others are okay, but I think young Leonard is my favorite of this set

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:49 pm

Great updates Spaz
Prodigy, the Hellions, Leonard, Nemesis, Logan, Azazel and Sofia look terrific
well done
Back to top Go down
Blanchett

Blanchett

Male
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:54 pm

Nice set, Sofia is my fave.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:45 pm

Necroleaf wrote:
Great updates Spaz
Prodigy, the Hellions, Leonard, Nemesis, Logan, Azazel and Sofia look terrific
well done

Blanchett wrote:
Nice set, Sofia is my fave.

Thank you bros! i really like Sofia from this set as well, but Little Leonard is still my fave

Next mini update is my half of the latest X-Change with Necroleaf:

1. Decibel - New Warriors (4th series) #9
Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Decibel-NewWarriors(Thrashedpt1)-Spz

2. Destiny - X-Force (2nd series) #19
Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Destiny-XForce(NotForgottenpt3)-Spz

3. Neophyte - Uncanny Xmen #300
Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Neophyte-Uncanny(Legacies)-Spz

4. Mastermind - Ultimate Xmen #1
Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Mastermind-UltimateXMen(Warzone)-Spz

6. Colossus and Magik from What If: Fantastic Four
Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Colossus-WhatIf(TheFantasticFourWereCosmonauts)-SpzRetreating from Sanity - Page 35 Magik-WhatIf(TheFantasticFourWereCosmonauts)-Spz

7. Famine - Mutant X #19
Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Famine-MutantX(TheComing)-SpzRetreating from Sanity - Page 35 Famine-MutantX(TrembleBeforeHisMight)-Spz
The image I was sent was from #22, so I made that; but I also made the one from the issue requested

10. Tad Carter - Amazing Adult Fantasy #14
Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 TadCarter-AmazingAdultFantasy(BewareTheGiants)-Spz

&
12. Domino - X-Force (1st series) #82
Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Domino-XForce(TheGryphonAgenda)-Spz

Hope you like them!

Credit to Darkling, Anth and Blanchett for hair (I based Neophyte's hair off of Blanchett's version); Blanchett for his micro of Neophyte - great ref!

Back to top Go down
IceMaiden

IceMaiden

Female
Aries Tiger
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2011-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:00 pm

LOVE famine and Domino! Great job once more Spaz. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:15 am

IceMaiden wrote:
LOVE famine and Domino! Great job once more Spaz. Very Happy
Thanks IceMaiden Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Aarel

Aarel

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:17 am

wow I am really enjoying this. Love the shading on all of your micros. cant wait for more man.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:54 am

Aarel wrote:
wow I am really enjoying this. Love the shading on all of your micros. cant wait for more man.
Thanks, now I need to micro more... *sigh* Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:59 am

You already know what i said about this batch
and i still love them, well done mi amigo
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:52 am

Shocked ing marvellous... 'nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:52 pm

Necroleaf wrote:
You already know what i said about this batch
and i still love them, well done mi amigo
I do indeed! I'm glad you like them though!

Kgoku wrote:
Shocked ing marvellous... 'nuff said.
thanks

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retreating from Sanity   Retreating from Sanity - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retreating from Sanity
Page 35 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next