Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Beloved Dog Lost

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thetrappedartist

thetrappedartist

Female
Aries Buffalo
Image Software : Basic MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Beloved Dog Lost Empty
PostSubject: Beloved Dog Lost   Beloved Dog Lost Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:59 pm

One of our parents and my childhood dachshunds, Noodle, was put to sleep yesterday due to extensive damage to her leg by another one of our dogs. She was only 13 yrs old and sister to my dog Dolly. Besides the senseless tragedy of losing her, my parents are also going to have to give away or put to sleep Maggie, their 4 yr old brindle dachshund who is my daddy's baby. This is the 3rd time she's attacked one of the older dogs since the arrival of the latest 2 adoptions. (They had 5 total)

I'm praying we can place her with someone else, as she's never been violent with humans or the other dogs before recently, and it's breaking my dad's heart. As a stray, we believe she was forced to fight to save her own life and has been tramatized by this.

Noodle, we loved you and know there are tons of squeaky toys, squirrels and peanut butter in doggie heaven for you

Some pics (blue coller)
Beloved Dog Lost 6Weeks Beloved Dog Lost Puppies Beloved Dog Lost Grandpuppies Beloved Dog Lost Xmas07-25
Back to top Go down
http://thetrappedartist.deviantart.com/
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Beloved Dog Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beloved Dog Lost   Beloved Dog Lost Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:49 pm

Crying or Very sad My heart goes out to you and your family Alex. I hope they are able to find a family for your other dog, and that she doesn't have to be put down. Will be thinking lots of good thoughts your way. Cool

Beloved Dog Lost Ragxxi29Beloved Dog Lost Fastes10Beloved Dog Lost Rag_xx21Beloved Dog Lost Em_s_f10Beloved Dog Lost I_vote11Beloved Dog Lost Emi10Beloved Dog Lost Em_zps05e308ce Beloved Dog Lost Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat
Registration date : 2010-09-10

Beloved Dog Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beloved Dog Lost   Beloved Dog Lost Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:50 pm

OHHHH *sniffle*

*offers tons of hugs and sympathies* I love dachshunds!!! It's so sad!!!! I feel for you and your family so much!! To lose not just one dog but possibly two because of this!!!

*HUGS*

You've got my prayers, too. *sniffle* Noodle can play with my Preacher up there. She'll know him because he's the black dog with the white spot at his throat. I still miss him. Him and Tanner and TJ. *sniffle*

Grizz
Back to top Go down
http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/
thetrappedartist

thetrappedartist

Female
Aries Buffalo
Image Software : Basic MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Beloved Dog Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beloved Dog Lost   Beloved Dog Lost Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:05 am

Thanks MrsG and Em Smile We're burying her in my backyard tonight cause my parents haven't built their house yet and so no ground is safe there.

I hope my dog Dolly(Noodle's sister) won't pass from loneliness either *crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down
http://thetrappedartist.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Beloved Dog Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beloved Dog Lost   Beloved Dog Lost Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beloved Dog Lost
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: General Discussion :: Old Conversations-
Jump to: