Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Memorable adventures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghost_Spider
Ghost_Spider

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : Aseprite
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Memorable adventures Empty
PostSubject: Memorable adventures   Memorable adventures Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:02 am

I was just watching 127 Hours a few days ago, and there's a scene **WARNING! MAD SPOILER!** showing a memory of Aron where he's with his friends inside a SUV truck partying off wearing bathing suits... IN ALASKA! **END OF SPOILER! WATCH YOUR STEP AND HAVE A NICE DAY**

After watching that, I started recalling the crazy moments and adventures I ever had with my gang, and now I just felt like sharing it. Most of them took place in the same location, a hill here in town called Eucalyptus, because it's filled with eucalyptus, and a mountain next to it, named Quarry.

There are two moments in each one that are truly remarkable, so I'll just share the four (actually,five) of them here, in order of happening:

1- This would count like 2 different ones, but I'll sum it all in one: the first time I went to the Quarry mountain with my friends and the first time I went to it with this one girl. The first time it was like a whole new sensation, like we were in the top of the world. There were 4 more people with me, and only one of them Lucas "Bald head" shared the same feelings. A sensation of complete freedom. The second time I went to it, I was with one of my "proteges" (as I call my 2 best friends), the other guys went there earlier. When we reached the top, she was astonished with the view. She was wenting through a lot at the time, so you can imagine her joy up there.

2- It was the third time I went to the quarry, and the secont time of my protege. The difference is: we went up there at night! With a lot of baggage to camp there, and only a cellphone as a light source, it was a frightening experience. She was scared about finding monkeys on the way (seriously, there are Brown howling monkey there, they're known for howling and atacking people, so you can imagine the sensation of passing through their territory AT NIGHT). The little-big bastards started stalking us, grunting and stirring the trees as we passed through them. And well, my protege isn't know for her courage. lol When we finally reached the summit, we burst into laughing of that little episode.

3- Usually we go to the Eucalyptus to perform luaus (I know, it's a beach thing, but we do it up a hill since there aren't beachs here. lol). Just a bunch of guys sitting around a bonfire, playing guitar and drinking home-made Cuba Libres. Usually, people slit up: some make out, others just drink, others smoke, others play guitar and sing, others just chat, and there's not wuite a feeling of union to it. Two of those luaus we're unforgetable for me: the first one when people actually were togheter, everybody having a good time, with a full moon, a good bonfire, a great setlist for the guitar, and even a comet passing through in the sky. I can't really describe it, but it was a fantastic night.

4- This one is kinda cheesy, but oh well: one week after the said luau, we made another one. Fewer people this time. The lual itself sucked, but the night was good for me anyway: my protege (again, her lol), took me by the hand and we went into the woods, away from the others. In an open field, with the moon covering us, she simply kissed me. as I said, kinda cheesy, but it felt good. lol

Well, most of you guys must have had more interesting moments yourselves, but these were some of the best days of my life, and I just felt like sharing. It's been 186 days since the year begun, and I hope there's a lot more to happen from now on.

If you guys feel like sharing your own experiences, be welcome. Smile Should feel good to hear (read).

Peace.

Memorable adventures DG8K4HSMemorable adventures 4xp04zDMemorable adventures GKEgDYEMemorable adventures Nxa02gqMemorable adventures EsMB5V3Memorable adventures RIPRP4CMemorable adventures Nesd9yYMemorable adventures N6QKswuMemorable adventures 47431421_2170244729653250_1722849813516517376_n.png?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

My stuff is free for use, credit would be nice, just don't claim them as your own.
My Temp
[03:24:06] * Ghost_Spider turns to lil pengy and dances pengy dance.
[03:25:00] Razor Infinity : this is a real kodak moment.
Back to top Go down

Memorable adventures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: General Discussion :: Old Conversations-
Jump to: