Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Reminder to ALL members

Go down 
+4
Burningbird
Zarus
Omnis Ra
TheDenDen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-17

Reminder to ALL members Empty
PostSubject: Reminder to ALL members   Reminder to ALL members Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:08 am

It has come to the Admin's attention that we have to apparently remind people of things. So pay attention because we are NOT going through this again.

1) EVERYONE is welcomed on this board. Straight, Gay, Bisexual, ASexual whatever.

2) Attacking another member's sexual identity is a huge problem. If you don't like something about someone, you keep it to yourself! This is 2011, if you can not be tolerant to all people regardless of who they love, then you are not welcome here.

3) Making insinuations or accusations about other members from information given by the member personally is bad juju. This site isn't a Bitch-fest, it's a family oriented one. Cattiness is only acceptable from the Staff who are "Bad Cops".

4) The chatbox is a bonus to this site. If you abuse it, you will NOT be allowed access. Period.

In short, attacking members for any reason is not allowed. You want to have a friendly debate, go for it. It can even be a little heated. But go above and beyond that? The admins have zero problems with shoving a foot up yourself by banning your or putting you on probation.

Remember that.

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to ALL members   Reminder to ALL members Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:17 am

Don't see why people do that. Its the 2000's people get over yourselev's and let people be who they are and with who they want. I have a sister and a few cousins who are gay and I still treat them the same way I always have.
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to ALL members   Reminder to ALL members Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:16 am

Some people have their head's in the sand Omnis. Sad but true. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://ztyran.deviantart.com/
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to ALL members   Reminder to ALL members Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:38 am

woooh what happened that i didnt noticed???
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to ALL members   Reminder to ALL members Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:50 pm

A biased attitude is unacceptable, the world is for everyone.
Back to top Go down
undeadjedi

undeadjedi

Male
Cancer Rat
Registration date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to ALL members   Reminder to ALL members Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:12 pm

Burningbird wrote:
woooh what happened that i didnt noticed???
with all due respect the cause of the message is irrelevant what matters is that judgement by sexual orientation is completely unacceptable.
Back to top Go down
croc5
probation
probation
croc5

Male
Capricorn Horse
Image Software : I have...stuff
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to ALL members   Reminder to ALL members Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Zarus wrote:
Some people have their head's in the sand Omnis. Sad but true. Neutral
It isn't the sand they've got their heads up Zarus, it's something else! I mean, just, uhh! What the heck is wrong with people, there always has to be someone to bully around, to discriminate against. I'm sorry but I just can't hold back here, so if I offend somebody by spitting all over your personal beliefs I am sorry; that being said... What the heck is wrong with you!?! What, what is it? I keep hearing, everwhere I go that it's against god and stuff. Well, didn't jesus say to love thy fellow man? Listen, why don't you go get you head securely out of you certain orifice, take a good long look at the world around you and then think twice about telling someone that they can't marry who they want to and can't love whom they choose! Would you accept that from anyone? IN SHORT, BITE ME!!!

Again, I apologize for this bit of ranting and for essentially spitting in the face of all you believe in but nonetheless!
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : Paint/Photoshop
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to ALL members   Reminder to ALL members Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:10 pm

I agree with Croc, its an absolute disgrace to call someone for what they are. I have a lot of friends that have quite healthy relationships with the same sex and it gets my blood boiling when someone calls them for it, what's the point? It's like calling someone for there nationality, you just don't do it! And to anyone that has said something, you need to take a good look at the world your living in because this is all around us now and people have accepted it as normal, which people should of accepted it as in the first place rather than gradually. Crap now I'm waffling Neutral but i think I've made my point.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNKEu3InZJgEuXqWTO54t1Q
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to ALL members   Reminder to ALL members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reminder to ALL members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: General Discussion :: Old Conversations-
Jump to: