Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Fleeing Sanity

Go down 
+48
Joffre Roda
Toddtr
anime
Emissary
xforce1018
xmannen2011
Hudson Almeida
Genoman
Eraser
Mercy
Alex
ION
likexaxfury
PrincessLinkette
Darkling
Dragonfist
Tempest
Burningbird
Joebleau
Haydn
Anth
Marcelloseya
keeban93
vandersonmetal
gibi786
undeadpool011
Quester
pared2
TheDenDen
Zookeeper
undeadjedi
RayneKirby
Kodiak
Mr. Fantasy
Kat
Aarel
thetrappedartist
mythu7
Kgoku
Selficide
DragonBurger
Blanchett
Stepford V
IceMaiden
fwidd6578
Cyke
Necroleaf
Spaz
52 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

Fleeing Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:57 am

So, I'm back with my... fourth?... thread.
I wonder if I'll need a new one in four months again? (this is my personal challenge to myself!)
Anyways, here is a recap of some of the micros I quite liked from Retreating from Sanity, my old thread.
Fleeing Sanity Rockslide-AgeOfXAlpha(Alpha)-SpzFleeing Sanity Leech-FantasticFour(TheFutureFoundation)-SpzFleeing Sanity Artie-FantasticFour(TheFutureFoundation)-SpzFleeing Sanity Artie-FantasticFour(TheFutureFoundation)2-SpzFleeing Sanity Franklin-FantasticFour(TheFutureFoundation)-SpzFleeing Sanity MargaretSlade-ApocalypseVsDracula(Part2)2-SpzFleeing Sanity Danger-NewMutants(AgeOfXChapterTwo)-SpzArFleeing Sanity Cyclops-Uncanny(Dad)-SpzFleeing Sanity EmperorVulcan-WarOfKings(WarOfKings)-SpzFleeing Sanity RubySummers-XFactorLaylaMiller(StuffHappens)-SpzFleeing Sanity KidenNixon-Cable(MessiahWarpt6)-SpzFleeing Sanity Gibbon-MarvelApes(ApesOfWrath)-SpzFleeing Sanity Chamber-XMenMillennialVisions2001(GenerationXTheLastFamily)-SpzFleeing Sanity Leech-XMenMillennialVisions2001(GenerationXTheLastFamily)-SpzFleeing Sanity Tangerine-Excalibur(DaysOfFutureTense)-SpzFleeing Sanity FiendWithNoName-Uncanny(KittysFairyTaleTheatre)-SpzFleeing Sanity SorcererSupreme-AvengersTheChildrensCrusadeYoungAvengers(YoungAvengers)-SpzFleeing Sanity ColossusTheTrueLove-Uncanny(KittysFairyTaleTheatre)3-SpzFleeing Sanity Angel-XMenFirstClass4-SpzFleeing Sanity Darkling-NewWarriorsAnnual(ForcesOfDarknessForcesOfLightAct4)-SpzFleeing Sanity Pixie-NewXMen(ChildrenOfXMenpt2)-SpzFleeing Sanity Storm-Unlimited(DayOfJugdement)-SpzFleeing Sanity Toad-XMen-SpzFleeing Sanity Moonstar-DarkAvengersUncannyXMenExodus(UtopiaChapterSix)-SpzFleeing Sanity LeonardMcKenzie-WhatIf(NamorHadJoinedTheFantasticFour)-SpzFleeing Sanity LadyShadra-WolverineFirstClass(TheLastKnightsOfWundagorept2)2-Spz
Credit, again, to Blanchett, Anth, Zookeeper, Darkling, Necroleaf and Cawrie, among others.
Now that the showboating is over, I have a new round of clues for my next batch:

1 - This Marvel universe is completely confused; there is no sense to how it works when compared to canon. However, different generations of canon characters all work as the X-Men
2 - This issue has Rogue replaced as borrower (2 points)
3 - These issues see Emma crying tears of blood
4 - This series has some very interesting origins for some lady avengers (a bonus point if you can name the character I'd actually be interested in microing for the purposes of this project of mine)

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

Fleeing Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:23 am

Great Start to a new gallery

Hmm let's see:

1. Weapon X: Days of Future Now #4 - 5

2. Hope Summers - Uncanny X-Men #541?

3. X-Treme X-Men #20 - 24?

4. the only thing that comes to mind is Scarlet Witch (so in other words i'm lost on this one)

Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

Fleeing Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:47 pm

Necroleaf wrote:
Great Start to a new gallery

Hmm let's see:

1. Weapon X: Days of Future Now #4 - 5

2. Hope Summers - Uncanny X-Men #541?

3. X-Treme X-Men #20 - 24?

4. the only thing that comes to mind is Scarlet Witch (so in other words i'm lost on this one)

Thank you for the compliment.
1 and 4 are incorrect. 2 is spot on, and 3 is the right story arc, but I was looking for a more specific answer - the actual two issues involved.
2.5 points

1 -
2 - Uncanny X-Men #541
3 - X-Treme X-Men
4 -

2.5 points for Necroleaf

Back to top Go down
Cyke

Cyke

Male
Cancer Dog
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Fleeing Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:24 pm

Is the fourth Avengers Fairy Tales (or something like that)?
I think it had a Scarlet Witch story where she was reallly a witch.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

Fleeing Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Cyke wrote:
Is the fourth Avengers Fairy Tales (or something like that)?
I think it had a Scarlet Witch story where she was reallly a witch.
Nope, not at all... also, there is no Wanda in this particular series I'm referring to.

Back to top Go down
fwidd6578

fwidd6578

Male
Taurus Monkey
Registration date : 2009-12-10

Fleeing Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:29 pm

X-Treme X-Men #22- Schism part 3: The Judas Boy
Back to top Go down
IceMaiden

IceMaiden

Female
Aries Tiger
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Fleeing Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:36 am

YAY! A new gallerey. Very Happy
Can't wait for the next ones. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

Fleeing Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:39 am

fwidd6578 wrote:
X-Treme X-Men #22- Schism part 3: The Judas Boy
That's one of them, yes.
Half a point

IceMaiden wrote:
YAY! A new gallerey. Very Happy
Can't wait for the next ones. ^_^
Thanks. I'm quite excited too!

1 -
2 - Uncanny X-Men #541
3 - X-Treme X-Men #22 & ___
4 -

2.5 points for Necroleaf
0.5 points for Necroleaf

Back to top Go down
Stepford V

Stepford V

Pisces Cat
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Fleeing Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:18 am

1 - This Marvel universe is completely confused; there is no sense to how it works when compared to canon. However, different generations of canon characters all work as the X-Men
4 - This series has some very interesting origins for some lady avengers (a bonus point if you can name the character I'd actually be interested in microing for the purposes of this project of mine)

1- Ultimate universe
4- Age of X: Avengers (Spider-Woman/Redback) or Marvel Her-Oes (The Wasp)
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake

Fleeing Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:07 pm

I'm guessing the other issue for Emma was #23

Also another guess, could #4 be Namora from Marvel Her-Oes #1?
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

Fleeing Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:15 pm

Stepford V wrote:

1- Ultimate universe
4- Age of X: Avengers (Spider-Woman/Redback) or Marvel Her-Oes (The Wasp)
1 is incorrect, as is AoX; Marvel Her-Oes, is correct though. But Wasp isn't a mutant
1 point

Necroleaf wrote:
I'm guessing the other issue for Emma was #23

Also another guess, could #4 be Namora from Marvel Her-Oes #1?
The other issue for Emma is incorrect; however, Namora is correct - one point for that, half a point for Marvel Her-Oes
1.5 points

1 -
2 - Uncanny X-Men #541
3 - X-Treme X-Men #22 & ___
4 - Marvel Her-Oes; Namora

4 points for Necroleaf
1 point for Stepford V
0.5 points for fwidd6578

Back to top Go down
fwidd6578

fwidd6578

Male
Taurus Monkey

Fleeing Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:17 pm

In House of M, lots of generations of mutants were in Shield together, in New X-Men 16, 17, 18, and 19 (Storyline House Divided)

If not that or Weapon X Days of Future Present 3-4-5 I am simply stumped.

And X-Treme #21
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

Fleeing Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:54 am

fwidd6578 wrote:
In House of M, lots of generations of mutants were in Shield together, in New X-Men 16, 17, 18, and 19 (Storyline House Divided)

If not that or Weapon X Days of Future Present 3-4-5 I am simply stumped.

And X-Treme #21
DoFP is incorrect, as it HoM
The team of X-Men I'm referring to has two original members, two second generation (canon-wise, not Deadly Genesis), one New X-Men member (not New X-Men: Academy X), and one Astonishing member.

1 -
2 - Uncanny X-Men #541
3 - X-Treme X-Men #22 & #21

4 points for Necroleaf
1 point for Stepford V
1 point for fwidd6578

Back to top Go down
Blanchett

Blanchett

Male
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Fleeing Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:00 am

1. X-Men Anime
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

Fleeing Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:08 am

Blanchett wrote:
1. X-Men Anime
You got it! Cyclops, Beast, Storm, Wolverine, Emma and Armor
1 point

1 - X-Men Anime
2 - Uncanny X-Men #541
3 - X-Treme X-Men #22 & #21

4 points for Necroleaf
1 point for Stepford V
1 point for fwidd6578
1 point for Blanchett

Just waiting to get Necroleaf's choice for prize and the micros will be up!

Back to top Go down
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Fleeing Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:20 am

Congrats on the fourth Gallery!
You've got to be running low on title names dealing with Sanity by now! XD
Great micros as usual
I love the details, the hair on storm, & the linework with some of these!
Can't wait for more!!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

Fleeing Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:19 pm

DragonBurger wrote:
Congrats on the fourth Gallery!
You've got to be running low on title names dealing with Sanity by now! XD
Great micros as usual
I love the details, the hair on storm, & the linework with some of these!
Can't wait for more!!
Thank you. Hopefully, these will be up to par:

1 - This Marvel universe is completely confused; there is no sense to how it works when compared to canon. However, different generations of canon characters all work as the X-Men - X-Men [Anime]
Fleeing Sanity EmmaFrost-XMenAnime(TheReturn)-SpzFleeing Sanity EmmaFrost-XMenAnime(TheReturn)2-SpzFleeing Sanity Armor-XMenAnime(TheReturn)-SpzFleeing Sanity Storm-XMenAnime(TheReturn)-SpzFleeing Sanity Storm-XMenAnime(TheReturn)2-SpzFleeing Sanity Cyclops-XMenAnime(TheReturn)-SpzFleeing Sanity Wolverine-XMenAnime(TheReturn)-SpzFleeing Sanity Wolverine-XMenAnime(TheReturn)2-SpzFleeing Sanity Beast-XMenAnime(TheReturn)-SpzFleeing Sanity DarkPhoenix-XMenAnime(TheReturn)-SpzFleeing Sanity Phoenix-XMenAnime(TheReturn)-Spz

2 - This issue has Rogue replaced as borrower (2 points) - Uncanny 541
Fleeing Sanity HopeSummersII-Uncanny(Issue541)-SpzFleeing Sanity HopeSummersII-Uncanny(Issue541)2-SpzFleeing Sanity CeciliaReyes-Uncanny(Issue541)-SpzFleeing Sanity EmmaFrost-Uncanny(Issue541)-SpzFleeing Sanity EmmaFrost-Uncanny(Issue541)2-Spz

3 - These issues see Emma crying tears of blood - X-Treme X-Men #21-22
Fleeing Sanity EmmaFrost-XTreme(Schismpt3TheJudasBoy)-SpzFleeing Sanity EmmaFrost-XTreme(Schismpt3TheJudasBoy)2-SpzFleeing Sanity EmmaFrost-XTreme(Schismpt3TheJudasBoy)3-Spz

4 - This series has some very interesting origins for some lady avengers - Marvel Her-Oes

Fleeing Sanity Namora-MarvelHerOes(TheTruthStingspt1)-SpzFleeing Sanity Namora-MarvelHerOes(TheTruthStingspt1)2-SpzFleeing Sanity Namora-MarvelHerOes(TheTruthStingspt2)-SpzFleeing Sanity Namora-MarvelHerOes(TheTruthStingspt2)2-SpzFleeing Sanity Namora-MarvelHerOes(TheTruthStingspt3)-SpzFleeing Sanity Namora-MarvelHerOes(TheTruthStingspt3)2-SpzFleeing Sanity Namora-MarvelHerOes(TheTruthStingspt4)-SpzFleeing Sanity Namora-MarvelHerOes(TheTruthStingspt4)2-SpzFleeing Sanity Namora-MarvelHerOes(TheTruthStingspt4)3-Spz

And For Necroleaf's prize: X-Man from What If featuring Age of Apocalypse
Fleeing Sanity XMan-WhatIf(LegionHadKilledXavierAndMagneto)-Spz

Credit to Necroleaf, Darkling, Mythu, alpha, Joffre, and Sever. Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Fleeing Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:32 pm

Great job on these....you do wonderful work with hair, thats just 1 of the things I have serous trouble with LoL....and your wonderful shading really showcases your women's ummmm, ... attributes affraid .... awesome job as always!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

Fleeing Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:34 pm

Selficide wrote:
Great job on these....you do wonderful work with hair, thats just 1 of the things I have serous trouble with LoL....and your wonderful shading really showcases your women's ummmm, ... attributes affraid .... awesome job as always!!
Thank you, but honestly, the hair is usually made by other people... I'm pretty horrid with hair myself. I can mix and match pieces to create new looks, but the basic work is done by my siblings.
Umm... I never really intended to showcase my ladies' attributes, but I guess hte style does lend itself to that, no?

Back to top Go down
IceMaiden

IceMaiden

Female
Aries Tiger
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Fleeing Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:34 pm

AWESOME! I love the new ones! And I love the Phoenix
s! You never fail to amaze my Spaz. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Fleeing Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:18 am

bravo and one million million cheers of a marvellous new gallery.
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake

Fleeing Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:39 am

Great Work mi amigo
Xmen Anime, Hope, Cecilia, Emma, Namora and Nate look amazing!!
well done
Back to top Go down
fwidd6578

fwidd6578

Male
Taurus Monkey

Fleeing Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:58 am

Nates hair actually looks like mine here haha mines got bleach blond (not white) with brown mostly! Love all the new additions man, congrats on opening gallery number four too!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

Fleeing Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:57 am

IceMaiden wrote:
AWESOME! I love the new ones! And I love the Phoenix
s! You never fail to amaze my Spaz. Very Happy
Thanks, but you flatter me.

Kgoku wrote:
bravo and one million million cheers of a marvellous new gallery.
Thanks for the congratulations

Necroleaf wrote:
Great Work mi amigo
Xmen Anime, Hope, Cecilia, Emma, Namora and Nate look amazing!!
well done
Gracias, mi amigo

fwidd6578 wrote:
Nates hair actually looks like mine here haha mines got bleach blond (not white) with brown mostly! Love all the new additions man, congrats on opening gallery number four too!
hahah, so you stole the look from him, huh?

Back to top Go down
mythu7

mythu7

Male
Scorpio Pig
Registration date : 2006-11-17

Fleeing Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:05 pm

Amazing Work once again! Love the X=men Anime and Hope is my fav!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mythu7/
Sponsored content

Fleeing Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Sanity   Fleeing Sanity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fleeing Sanity
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next