Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi

Go down 
+3
Selficide
Zarus
sketch89
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sketch89

sketch89

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2011-05-02

Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi Empty
PostSubject: Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi   Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:12 am

Okay, so I got some work done on my very first micro.

Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi 2r3uxi8
Sonny the Hutt
Sonny is a Hutt crimelord that resides in the underbelly of Coruscant. He keeps his operation very low key and only a few of the higher ups know about it. He has them in his pocket, though. So there are no worries. He's been blind in his right eye since birth, but that never stopped him from being a fierce crime boss. His look is based off of Nem'ro the Hutt from SWTOR. I'll put up some of his soldiers later.

Credit goes to whomever made the template. Thanks goes to Mrs. G and Blastiac for the link in which I found it. Feedback would be much appreciated since I'm just getting started and I'll take requests too. Very Happy

Last edited by sketch89 on Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:32 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi   Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:28 am

:Hutt Laughter: {Welcome to the board young Jedi!}
Back to top Go down
http://ztyran.deviantart.com/
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi   Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:51 pm

you may want to try to save it as a GIF or PNG instead of JPG, it'll increase the quality of the micro...it's a great job for your first, excellent shading and details.
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
Genoman

Genoman

Cancer Snake
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi   Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:14 pm

Great job.
Back to top Go down
sketch89

sketch89

Male
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Sketch's Imaginarium - The Right Hand Man   Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:58 am

Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi J9vlli
Koda Marzo

Koda is Sonny's right hand man and the head of the Shining Ruby Crime Syndicate. He was a Bounty Hunter many years ago and gave up on the business after Sonny offered him a great deal of credits to work under him. He still has the killer instinct he's always had and he rules over the syndicate with an iron fist. There isn't anyone that would dare try to take his place as Sonny's right hand man.

Credit goes to Spector for the templates.
Back to top Go down
Witch

Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi   Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:39 am

Wow!! Great work!!!
Back to top Go down
sketch89

sketch89

Male
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Sketch's Imaginarium - The Favored Assassin   Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:09 pm

Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi 2w4e883

Mako Solatas

Sonny took this fellow in during the Jedi Purge when he was nothing but a youngling. He'd spent an amazing amount of time and resources trying to find Jedi holocrons that the Galactic Empire hadn't gotten to yet. It was all so that he could have his secret weapon trained. Mako is out for the money and does whatever it is Sonny wants him to do. Its never occurred to him that he could take Sonny's entire Empire from him with the use of the Force. Who's to say it wont at some point?

Credits to Spector.
Back to top Go down
sketch89

sketch89

Male
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi   Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:51 am

Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi 1zqx5k8

This guy needs no introduction, but what the hell...

DA MIGHTY CHEWBACCA. Credit to where its due on the template.

Made the bowcaster myself.
Back to top Go down
IceMaiden

IceMaiden

Female
Aries Tiger
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2011-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi   Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:41 am

Great job on the bowcaster!
Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi   Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:59 pm

Nice Chewbacca!
Back to top Go down
sketch89

sketch89

Male
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Sketch's Imaginarium - The Greatest Naval Strategist of ALL TIME!   Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:03 am

Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi 24yo02v
Admiral Ackbar
Back to top Go down
sketch89

sketch89

Male
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi   Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:31 am

Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi O8xsns
Jerec

Credit to Spector on the templates. I modified most of it and took a shot at doing some face editing. Not too shabby if you ask me. I might update this micro a bit later.
Back to top Go down
IceMaiden

IceMaiden

Female
Aries Tiger
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2011-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi   Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:43 am

Cool updates Sketch!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi   Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sketch's Imaginarium - The Leader of the Seven Dark Jedi
Page 1 of 1