Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Wich one is the best roster?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Facumagia

Facumagia

Male
Libra Rat
Registration date : 2010-01-16

Wich one is the best roster? Empty
PostSubject: Wich one is the best roster?   Wich one is the best roster? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:42 pm

So, it happens that inspired by the stip of my MBL entry, I've decided to re-design the DC Universe to my likes. In the process of it, I need to make some rosters for the teams. What I'm looking for is some input on what characters should be on what team and that. I have done a few rosters and I would like to see wich one works better.

Justice League

Superman-Batman-Wonder Woman-Flash-Green Lantern (Hal)-Martian Manhunter -Aquaman

Superman-Batman-Hawkgirl-Wonder Woman-Green Lantern (John Stewart)-Flash-Aquaman

Teen Titans

Superboy-Red Robin-Wonder Girl-Kid Flash-Blue Beetle-Supergirl-Miss Martian

Superboy-Red Robin-Wonder Girl-Beast Boy-Raven-Cyborg-Ravager

Superboy-Wonder Girl-Red Robin-Aqualad (Kaldur'ahm)-Speedy (Mia)-Blue Beetle-Miss Martian

I'll edit with more teams, but thats all for now.
Back to top Go down
MalevolentMask

MalevolentMask

Female
Cancer Pig
Image Software : MS Paint/SAI
Registration date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Wich one is the best roster?   Wich one is the best roster? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:44 pm

For JL I would say Superman-Batman-Wonder Woman-Flash-Green Lantern (Hal)-Martian Manhunter -Aquaman

annnndddd

For Teen Titans I would say Superboy-Red Robin-Wonder Girl-Kid Flash-Blue Beetle-Supergirl-Miss Martian
Back to top Go down
http://malevolentmask.deviantart.com/
WeekendAvenger93

WeekendAvenger93

Cancer Rooster
Image Software : MS Paint, Paint.Net
Registration date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Wich one is the best roster?   Wich one is the best roster? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:32 am

Superman-Batman-Hawkgirl-Wonder Woman-Green Lantern (John Stewart)-Flash-Aquaman
for JL

Superboy-Wonder Girl-Red Robin-Aqualad (Kaldur'ahm)-Speedy (Mia)-Blue Beetle-Miss Martian
for Teen Titans
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wich one is the best roster?   Wich one is the best roster? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wich one is the best roster?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: General Discussion :: Old Conversations-
Jump to: