Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Coming clean with MIB

Go down 
+7
croc5
Omnis Ra
Patrick O'Leary
drea
Emissary
Selficide
Burningbird
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

Coming clean with MIB Empty
PostSubject: Coming clean with MIB   Coming clean with MIB Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:44 pm

yeah..how do i start this...

...i think i start with a little introduction

some of you may recognise my lack of precense on the board for the past few weeks (and the not that big activity the time before i didnt actually log in at all)
why is that?..well I moved and have no internet yet (which is soooo relaxing) and can only log in via the net on the campus of my university (and i think thats the point where i can start to come clean)

University?? whats a guy in his late 20s doing in university... studying some may say but some may remeber i always told you i was at the work market for quite some time..

well its time for the "shock".. im not as always stated 29.. i dont do my jobs on a regular basis (all of the jobs i ever mentiond i do or did but just as sidejobs) and i dont have fiancee

In truth im 20 years old (the date is the same just the year was fake) and just started studying (after one year of social work after my A-levels).. not all that interesting i know.. but maybe more important

WHY??
why the lie aboutt he age the private life and so on???
well when i first started making omputer graphics and shared them over the net i was 11 years old (damn thats long ago)
this brought two problems.. i wasnt allowed to log in legaly to most of the forums (12+ her in germany) and wasnt taken serious a bit
Even when i faked my age to +1 so i could log in i wasnt taken serious so many members on so many diffrent boards treated me like whati was a child...
So one day i got a new account on all of the boards i liked and well... cheated
I added 9 years of experience to my profile and voilaa i was respected

and like all small lies ..there follow many others...
so when i logged on the first time to MIB II (7 years ago or so) i already had a 2nd personality...
and when it switched to MIB III it stayed...

not a big lie i know but like most of these small lie its hard to find an exit and say... hey me...im not who i told you who i am...
and so the longer i stayed i thought the more the members that know me for long would be dissapointed

but in my lattest abscene i recognised we are more or less all strangers and all of us leave out or add sth to their biography in the net more or less

but iwanted to tell you the truth...so

its me...
The 20 Year old german guy

i hope nothing changes between me and the users of mib after my "confession" and if.. i cant do anything against them..
will be off for the next several weeks again.. not cause im ashamed just cause i dont have the internet at home (which is soo awesome for freetime just with the work it annoys a bit) and dont feel like logging in in university

all of you nice holidays and a great new year see you next year

ps: maybe i inspire some of you aswell
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Coming clean with MIB   Coming clean with MIB Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:10 pm

I didn't know you back then, so my opinion of you is no different, I think you make great micros and enjoy seeing them...my son is only 10 and has the same problem. He loves doing art and I even had him on here and put his age as older so he could join. I told Spaz about it, and we decided that he should just wait really and if he does any micros I'll just post them under my account.
I think it's a good thing to come clean and start off the new year on a whole new level and I am behind your decision 100% and wish you the best of luck with school and everything, a Merry Christmas and an excellent New Year!

Bobby
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Coming clean with MIB   Coming clean with MIB Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:38 pm

I, for one, commend you for at least coming onto a public forum like MIB and setting the record straight about WHO you are. As far as I am concerned, you came clean with us here, nothing else matters.

At the very least you aren't a guy pretending to be a girl, and thinking you are getting away with it.

Coming clean with MIB Ragxxi29Coming clean with MIB Fastes10Coming clean with MIB Rag_xx21Coming clean with MIB Em_s_f10Coming clean with MIB I_vote11Coming clean with MIB Emi10Coming clean with MIB Em_zps05e308ce Coming clean with MIB Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55 Online
drea

drea

Male
Virgo Monkey
Image Software : ms paint
Registration date : 2011-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Coming clean with MIB   Coming clean with MIB Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:42 am

Hi there

Saw your post and I just had to say something.Good for you ,it took alot of balls to

do come forward and tell the truth like that.Now I don't post much because not to sure

what to say most times but here this is warranted.I try to teach my son the same thing, be honest

and be yourself.By the way I great job on all of your micros as well.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
Back to top Go down
Patrick O'Leary

Patrick O'Leary

Male
Taurus Rooster
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Coming clean with MIB   Coming clean with MIB Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:25 am

I knew it! (?)
Back to top Go down
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Coming clean with MIB   Coming clean with MIB Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:59 am

I know there are restrictions in some countries about what people can get into and the age thing is a pain. But I don't see a problem with anything. People around here are not really petty into things like that so I don't see any problems. You are still the same guy so what if you are younger.
Back to top Go down
croc5
probation
probation
croc5

Male
Capricorn Horse
Image Software : I have...stuff
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Coming clean with MIB   Coming clean with MIB Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:21 pm

Wait a minute... This is the third MIB? Laughing Very Happy Laughing I know I'm not the one to say something like this cause... well, anyway, who you are isn't what age to jot down or what country you say you're in, it's what you say to the people you meet, how you live you life. In other words, you're you and that's all that should matter, in a perfect world anyway! Congrats on coming clean but really, we all already knew who you really are, you are just you! Smile
If I seem like I'm talking kinda weird it's because I kinda don't know how to say this and it's 5 in the morning! Laughing Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Baragon
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Baragon

Male
Leo Rooster
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Coming clean with MIB   Coming clean with MIB Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:38 pm

You know what ?
I practicaly never take a look at the age on the profile... So, for me, your always the same good old Burning Bird Very Happy

(I'm 30... and somewhere in my head, it's sometime hard to give me so much age credit... I'm a very big child... practicaly 2m tall kid... we're all what we are, and nothing else matter than being honest with ourselve Wink )

"We will fight till our very last pixel. Every one of us !
Is this madness ?... NO ! THIS IS MICRO !!!!!!!"
Coming clean with MIB BaragonSmileyThanks KooshComing clean with MIB BaragonSmiley
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Male
Scorpio Snake
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Coming clean with MIB   Coming clean with MIB Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:41 pm

Emissary wrote:
At the very least you aren't a guy pretending to be a girl, and thinking you are getting away with it.

Laughing

yeah people have lied about much worse things here, i dont see the age thing as that big of a deal or think of you differently, at least you admitted it

****DO NOT TAKE/MOD ANY PARTS OF MY MICROS****
Back to top Go down
http://alexmicroheroes.deviantart.com/
Tempest

Tempest

Male
Libra Tiger
Registration date : 2007-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Coming clean with MIB   Coming clean with MIB Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:12 pm

I honestly had no idea...because I really don't know you.

I do know that I like your art, your micros are awesome.

I recently revealed my lie after 8 years...and if people have problem with it...they know where they can kiss it. ;P

If you ever need to chat about let me know, I am all ears!
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Spider
Ghost_Spider

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : Aseprite
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Coming clean with MIB   Coming clean with MIB Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:30 pm

You're still our favorite german microer, no matter your age, religion, skin color or whatever. Very Happy

Coming clean with MIB DG8K4HSComing clean with MIB 4xp04zDComing clean with MIB GKEgDYEComing clean with MIB Nxa02gqComing clean with MIB EsMB5V3Coming clean with MIB RIPRP4CComing clean with MIB Nesd9yYComing clean with MIB N6QKswuComing clean with MIB 47431421_2170244729653250_1722849813516517376_n.png?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

My stuff is free for use, credit would be nice, just don't claim them as your own.
My Temp
[03:24:06] * Ghost_Spider turns to lil pengy and dances pengy dance.
[03:25:00] Razor Infinity : this is a real kodak moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming clean with MIB   Coming clean with MIB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming clean with MIB
Page 1 of 1