Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

GS IV: New Bunch of Micros...

Go down 
+57
Hudson Almeida
Facumagia
Di Vinci
Zarus
vandersonmetal
Alucard
The Valeyard
Kat
Aninha
Zedox
Razor Infinity
Battleclad
Master&Commander
Daisuke
Alex
MrsGrizzley
Major Justice
MachineHead
Yorel
Klaus
Burningbird
Necroleaf
Bub
Chronic
WHY_SO_SERIOUS
DragonBurger
undeadpool
croc5
MicroManED
Cyke
Logan Wayne
Witch
Mr. Fantasy
Berica
Spaz
Omnis Ra
Dragonfist
Cigy
Joffre Roda
Iceman
Undefined
JimmyCrackCorn
Sir Uriel
Corpse Army
ION
Shinobu
riddick
Lomeli
Selficide
IceMaiden
Kgoku
Genoman
RayneKirby
Kodiak
PrincessLinkette
Emissary
Ghost_Spider
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Joffre Roda

Joffre Roda

Male
Libra Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-20

GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GS IV: New Bunch of Micros...   GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:28 am

Love them!
Back to top Go down
http://joffre.of-the-night.com
Logan Wayne

Logan Wayne

Male
Leo Dog
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: GS IV: New Bunch of Micros...   GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:44 pm

All of them are great, really great affraid
Back to top Go down
http://loganwaynee.deviantart.com/
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: GS IV: New Bunch of Micros...   GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:02 pm

His Spider -Man were excellent , all very cool work . congratulations
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: GS IV: New Bunch of Micros...   GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:47 pm

Terrific Spiderman set GS. The new temp look great as well.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Spider
Ghost_Spider

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : Aseprite
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: GS IV: New Bunch of Micros...   GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:35 pm

Thanks for the cooments, guys! Very Happy

And here I am, back again. Hopefully more activelly this time. lol

As some of you may know, I finally bought myself a PS3. I've been playing it for quite some time now, specially two games: Skyrim and Dark Souls. While I was wandering around Skyrim and Anor Londo, I suddenly got inspired to go back into microing, more specificaly, the Raziel Universe. You see, I was never really ok with his Medieval Look, reason why I kept changing it over the years, but I never managed to make it look like a legit medieval character. Well, now things changed.

Without further delay, I present you:

GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 TheRaziel_GS_zps2288a2b2
Raziel, The Renegade!

I'm really, really, really proud of this one. Finally managed to make him look like a Dark Knight.

But not only his looks have improved: I'm also remaking his whole universe. You see, the first universe I created for him was mostly focused on him, as a side effect, most of the cast was made of other MIB heroes and villains, with only a few characters being created by myself (Raziel, his girl, his former master and enemy, his parents and step parents). Now, I shall introduce new characters to his story, which you'll be seeing soon enough, as well as improving the MIB characters who are part of the universe as well, such as Razor, Cerberus, Emissary, and many others.

So, folks, that's it for now. Expect more really soon. Very Happy

And, I decided to go with the big head for the template. lol

See ya'll around, and stay tuned. Cool

GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 DG8K4HSGS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 4xp04zDGS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 GKEgDYEGS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Nxa02gqGS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 EsMB5V3GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 RIPRP4CGS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Nesd9yYGS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 N6QKswuGS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 47431421_2170244729653250_1722849813516517376_n.png?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

My stuff is free for use, credit would be nice, just don't claim them as your own.
My Temp
[03:24:06] * Ghost_Spider turns to lil pengy and dances pengy dance.
[03:25:00] Razor Infinity : this is a real kodak moment.
Back to top Go down
Battleclad

Battleclad

Male
Leo Snake
Image Software : Paint, Pixia, Paint.Net, CS2 & CS5
Registration date : 2011-05-03

PostSubject: Re: GS IV: New Bunch of Micros...   GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:37 pm

Very nice work, amusingly a few of us have been talking about making our Skyrim OCs lately as well anywho welcome back. I definitely enjoy seeing your work.
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: GS IV: New Bunch of Micros...   GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:42 pm

Welcome Back GS!! Raziel looks more wicked in detail!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: GS IV: New Bunch of Micros...   GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:01 pm

I saw absolutely nothing wrong with the design of the previous Medieval Raziel, that said, this one is way better. It's much more intimidating, and I'm really looking forward to seeing you revamp your universe. My one complaint would be that the cloth drape looks a bit plain to me. Even with that, this is a beautiful micro, and I hope you actually stick around this time. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: GS IV: New Bunch of Micros...   GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:19 am

Nice work as always and micros perfect . Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: GS IV: New Bunch of Micros...   GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 11:41 pm

Nice to have you posting again, love the AV too!
Back to top Go down
Razor Infinity

Razor Infinity

Male
Libra Goat
Image Software : MS Paint and the Funk machine.
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: GS IV: New Bunch of Micros...   GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:11 am

Looking forward to it GS dude, especially that dashing rogue, Razor.
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: GS IV: New Bunch of Micros...   GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:19 am

Nicely done sir. Loving the new AV. Cool

GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Ragxxi29GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Fastes10GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Rag_xx21GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Em_s_f10GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 I_vote11GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Emi10GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Em_zps05e308ce GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55 Online
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: GS IV: New Bunch of Micros...   GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:23 am

Raziel is one bad@$$ mother fraker.
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: GS IV: New Bunch of Micros...   GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:40 pm

very awesome update Fil Smile

GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Rayneb10GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelGS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Kat-sprite-blackpumaGS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 RyadoneGS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
MicroManED

MicroManED

Male
Scorpio Monkey
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: GS IV: New Bunch of Micros...   GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:42 am

That design is killer! I can't wait to see more updates!
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Spider
Ghost_Spider

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : Aseprite
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: GS IV: New Bunch of Micros...   GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:02 am

Thanks for the positive feedback, fellas. It's really good to be back. Smile

Now, I know how much you guys miss my unique creations, like samurai jack, or karts or stuff (don'y be shy, I know you do. Wink). lol

JK, but anyways, as you guys may know, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes just came out, and it looks amazing! I won't be able to play it for now, still gotta buy LEGO Batman 2, Harry Potter, LOTR, and Star Wars 3 so I can have the full experience (already got all of the PS2 games, and I have no intention in buying Indiana Jones 2).

Meanwhile, there's also "The LEGO Movie" to come out, and I'm sure as hell gonna watch it, because it looks really fun.

And with all this LEGO fever, I decided to micro LEGO micros! But not your usual one, and that's where the Ghost_Spider taste show up.

I always thought the LEGO templates were Ok, but they looked too simple. Not sure why, they never seemed too... Alive to me, so to speak (we're speaking of digital art about a line of toys, after all).

But since I first played a LEGO game, I could never stare a LEGO figure again without expecting some kind of Toy Story experience because in the game they have so much energy, personality and life that the real thing just look too much dead.

So, thinking about this matter, I created a new LEGO template that should suffice this lack of "life", so to speak, in LEGO micros.

So, based upon a LEGO Joker I Googled, and before I mention the word LEGO for the 32847628th time in this post (and because I'm sure you hadn't read that number completely lol), I present you:

GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 LegoTemp_GS_zpsc22b86e6
The LEGO Game template! (Or simply the LEGO posed temp, or GS LEGO, or whatever suits you).

Although a simple idea, I think it creates a great effect, making it look like the games characters. Kinda crappy, but shall do the trick for now.

BUT! That's not the end of the post yet, my friends! Did you really think I'd come up with a new template without a little demo of it? (Of course not, you guys probably read the gallery title. lol)

So here's the first of a (hopefully) great batch of LEGO MIB gifts:

GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 LegoRaziel_GS_zps3f27d36b
Raziel, Emissary and Razor!

I think it has the potential for a universe, but I won't be working on anything like that unless I'm really inspired to do so (don't want it to die like all the rest of my Unis).

So, after this excessively wordful post, I hereby say:

That's all for now, folks, and stay tuned for more really soon! Very Happy

GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 DG8K4HSGS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 4xp04zDGS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 GKEgDYEGS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Nxa02gqGS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 EsMB5V3GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 RIPRP4CGS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Nesd9yYGS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 N6QKswuGS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 47431421_2170244729653250_1722849813516517376_n.png?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

My stuff is free for use, credit would be nice, just don't claim them as your own.
My Temp
[03:24:06] * Ghost_Spider turns to lil pengy and dances pengy dance.
[03:25:00] Razor Infinity : this is a real kodak moment.
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: GS IV: New Bunch of Micros...   GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:25 am

Ah! So awesome! Those Legos kick so much butt. Particularly impressed with the Emissary Lego. Glad to see you actually are posting more often. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: GS IV: New Bunch of Micros...   GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:32 am

Sweet job on them! They all turned out very well!
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: GS IV: New Bunch of Micros...   GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:36 am

Damn dude. Thank you very much for that. Cool

GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Ragxxi29GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Fastes10GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Rag_xx21GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Em_s_f10GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 I_vote11GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Emi10GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Em_zps05e308ce GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55 Online
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: GS IV: New Bunch of Micros...   GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:39 pm

Really awesome update! The posed LEGO is great; it's cartoony but also, I can see the LEGO effect! (I considered trying to phrase it so I could say LEGO as many times as you did, but then I got lazy)

Back to top Go down
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: GS IV: New Bunch of Micros...   GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 2:22 pm

thats awesome.
Back to top Go down
Major Justice

Major Justice

Male
Leo Buffalo
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro 2020
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: GS IV: New Bunch of Micros...   GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:14 pm

That is too awesome! Those look amazing!
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: GS IV: New Bunch of Micros...   GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Awesome work on the Legos.
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: GS IV: New Bunch of Micros...   GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:12 pm

Awsome legos GS, these look great especially yours, Well done!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Battleclad

Battleclad

Male
Leo Snake
Image Software : Paint, Pixia, Paint.Net, CS2 & CS5
Registration date : 2011-05-03

PostSubject: Re: GS IV: New Bunch of Micros...   GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 3:57 pm

Hehe very nice, the new LEGO template and the first wave look awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GS IV: New Bunch of Micros...   GS IV: New Bunch of Micros... - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GS IV: New Bunch of Micros...
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next