Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

my first galery

Go down 
+2
Yorel
Berica
6 posters
AuthorMessage

my first galery Empty
PostSubject: my first galery   my first galery Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:26 pm

from dc to marvel
Back to top Go down

my first galery Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first galery   my first galery Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:41 pm

my first galery Gigant10 i call her gigantica
her parents are giganta and iron man
Back to top Go down
Berica

Berica

Male
Leo Tiger
Image Software : Paint, Photoscape
Registration date : 2011-07-19

my first galery Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first galery   my first galery Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:59 pm

No double posting, dude. Edit your first post and put the micro on it. By the way, quite cool.
Back to top Go down
Yorel

Yorel

Male
Capricorn Dragon
Registration date : 2007-11-07

my first galery Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first galery   my first galery Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:07 pm

Berica wrote:
No double posting, dude. Edit your first post and put the micro on it. By the way, quite cool.

As I understand it, double posting is allowed in a Users own Gallery or Universe.

Also, good start.

Last edited by Yorel on Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

my first galery Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first galery   my first galery Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:10 pm

okay
Back to top Go down
Berica

Berica

Male
Leo Tiger
Image Software : Paint, Photoscape
Registration date : 2011-07-19

my first galery Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first galery   my first galery Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:20 pm

Really?
Back to top Go down
Yorel

Yorel

Male
Capricorn Dragon
Registration date : 2007-11-07

my first galery Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first galery   my first galery Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:42 pm

Well its not a writen rule or anything, but it's generally acceptable for users to double post in their own Gallery or Universe that they've created, to reserve posts on the front page of the thread, if they wish to.
That way they can make their gallery easier for others to find and view the Micros. It all really comes down to how organised the Owner of the gallery/universe is or likes to be.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

my first galery Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first galery   my first galery Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:57 pm

Yorel wrote:
Berica wrote:

As I understand it, double posting is allowed in a Users own Gallery or Universe.

Also, good start.

No, it is not allowed. It's stated clearly in the rules:
10. No double posting. Allow 60 minutes/1hour between posts. There is no competition to see who can get the most postings on this board. There is no prize, there are no props. Simply put; it's just a matter of respecting the Board, and the members of this Board. If you want to add something to your message, you MUST use the EDIT buton, instead of double posting.

As stated above double posting is only if you post twice within an hour, but when you open a new gallery posting once and hour only one micro (when no one has responded yet) is generally not accepted since it makes responding a pain.

It looks like you have a promising start.

my first galery Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first galery   my first galery Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:35 pm

okay thanks kat
Back to top Go down
likexaxfury

likexaxfury

Male
Aries Rooster
Registration date : 2007-08-04

my first galery Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first galery   my first galery Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:44 am

Great start! Better than when I started out. can't wait to see more.
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

my first galery Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first galery   my first galery Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:58 am

DOUBLE POSTING is allowed for members when they are making their FIRST POSTINGS to their galleries, basically to allow them the needed space necessary for them to post micros. But this is the ONLY time it is allowed. Any posts after the initial FIRST POSTINGS must follow the board's policy on double posting...

10. No double posting. Allow 60 minutes/1hour between posts. There is no competition to see who can get the most postings on this board. There is no prize, there are no props. Simply put; it's just a matter of respecting the Board, and the members of this Board. If you want to add something to your message, you MUST use the EDIT button, instead of double posting.

my first galery Ragxxi29my first galery Fastes10my first galery Rag_xx21my first galery Em_s_f10my first galery I_vote11my first galery Emi10my first galery Em_zps05e308ce my first galery Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55 Online
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

my first galery Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first galery   my first galery Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:37 am

Worked with a size much larger than normal, beautiful work. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my first galery Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first galery   my first galery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my first galery
Page 1 of 1