Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Caged Ardvark's Cache

Go down 
+32
ThisSpaceForRent
rose
Major Justice
Bub
likexaxfury
Spaz
Battleclad
MrsGrizzley
Kgoku
Dragonfist
Daisuke
croc5
Alucard
Omnis Ra
undeadjedi
NaruHina
WHY_SO_SERIOUS
Lomeli
Hudson Almeida
ION
Emissary
Witch
Undefined
Mr. Fantasy
Tempest
DragonBurger
Burningbird
Genoman
Berica
Zarus
Sir Uriel
Caged_Ardvark
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Caged_Ardvark

Caged_Ardvark

Male
Capricorn Goat
Registration date : 2012-06-10

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:47 am

Thank you Spaz, Kgoku, Burningbird, and Mr. Fantasy.

The laptop that I do most of my microing on has been broken for some time now, and I finally borrowed a friends laptop so I could post a few that I had finished before mine broke.

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Starbolt_zpsa5e45b40
A new Starfire.

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 TrinityWhole_zpsdc9d73e0
Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 TrinitySeperate2_zps2f4fb131
Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 TrinitySeperate1_zpse143af84
A multiple-man called Trinity. This micro was made for someone else who thought up the character, and I just added my own little spin to it. I made the duplicates with two different versions. One with the symbols in relation to where they are compared to the original, and the other with the symbol in the center of each chest.

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Banshee_zps770ab1ec
Character named Banshee.

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Apex_zpsc619dd77
Apex, whose powers were based off of Alex Mercer from the game Prototype.

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 BulkLad_zps9c9a7856
Bulk Lad, who has the ability to increase his mass by eating something.

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 QuickWit_zps96f61745
And Quick Wit, a speedster.

Credit where it is due.
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:02 am

Wow, just wow what a really impressive new micros, they all look great, bravo .
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:22 am

Nice!

Back to top Go down
likexaxfury

likexaxfury

Male
Aries Rooster
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:40 pm

I love your use of bright colors. Great job. Trinity is way cool.
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:28 pm

quick whit has a red robin meets flash vibe that i realy love
banshee looks very promising
trinity 2nd design with the circle in the middle looks better i think..otherwise it looks just slightly misplaced

and i love this starfire..finaly a bit more clothes again..but still sexy and menacing
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
croc5
probation
probation
croc5

Male
Capricorn Horse
Image Software : I have...stuff
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:46 am

Niice!
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Caged_Ardvark

Caged_Ardvark

Male
Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:51 pm

Thank you Kgoku, Spaz, Fury, Burningbird and Croc.

Out of that group some of my favorites were Starfire, Trinity, Banshee, and Quickwit, so I'm glad that others enjoyed them as well. I've got a handful of other micros that belong with this group that I'll post as soon as I have the chance to.
Back to top Go down
Bub

Bub

Male
Libra Pig
Image Software : MS Paint XP
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:59 pm

Very much loving the Legionaires, Caged Ardvark!
Starfire also looks awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:37 am

I really enjoyed their new characters , I got a question? They are legionaries ? Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Caged_Ardvark

Caged_Ardvark

Male
Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:34 am

Thank you, Bub and Mr. Fantasy. And yes they are legionaries for the Legion of Super Heroes. They are not characters from the comics they're all original characters for some of the people that I rp with on another site. Anyway, it's been some time since I've posted on here but it's time to get back in the swing of things.

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 FamineGrunt_zpsb7c06c3d
Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 FamineEliteVersions_zps62f1d209

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 DeathGrunt_zpsd1c1292b
Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 DeathEliteVersions_zpsa77b76b2

These are the last off the Elites for my Pokémon Universe, at least those in the Kanto region that I have planned. These two are a set of twins, Selena and Serena (Names subject to change), under the aliases of Death (in gray) and Famine (in yellow). Like the others they have an outfit as grunts, lieutenants, and elites. I don't have much fleshed out for these two ladies but over the up coming weeks I plan to start writing little scenes for all of the characters I have so far.
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:50 am

What a really brilliant awesome job, both look really sexy, I like their names Selena and Serena.
Back to top Go down
Caged_Ardvark

Caged_Ardvark

Male
Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 10:56 am

Thanks, Kgoku.

Been awhile since I've posted anything but here's some new stuff.

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Sentinel%202_zpshg96aho5
Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Sentinel%20Clothed_zpsz418nufw
Spoiler:
A character I made for a friends that goes by the name Sentinel. From the backstory that my friend made for him he received his powers from a Green Lantern when a piece of starheart became embedded in his chest. In the spoiler is a depiction of how he uses his powers.

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Titan_zpsxinrndem
Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Titan%20with%20sword_zps716kjf9y
Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Titan%203_zps6kmm2axt
Titan. Another character for the same friend. I originally wanted to give him a rather imposing look so went with a full suit of body armor and helmet (I don't know about you but when I hear Titan I hear Large.) He didn't like the helmet, so I tried a simple domino mask. Then he didn't like the armor with the mask so then came the third design which he seemed happy with.

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Hazard%20new_zpszmr23dns
A redesign of one of my previous characters, Hazard.

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Fellsing%20Cassandra_zpstfibikw0
A character for someone in an Rp with my friend. Don't know to much besides she's called Cassandra.

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Damo%20Starbolt%201_zpsrrxyqspg
Starbolt. A character for another friend. Essentially she's Starfire with just a few slight differences.

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Red%20Rane%20Robes_zps9qa2wkfk
Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Red%20Rane%202_zpsohgx9oif
This guy, Red Rane, is a character I made for a fellow Rper. The character is, or was, a priest on his homeworld when he traveled thought the wastes of his home planet and came across a sect that worshipped the Gods of Old. It was there that he found the Sword of the Skyfather and became a bit more than fanatical.

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Damita%20Walker%201_zpsii4r0vve
Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Damita%20Walker%202_zpsoqxklppy
Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Damita%20Walker%203_zpsqfuq0x3m
Damita Waller AKA Supergirl, a clone of Superman using Amanda Waller's DNA along with the Kryptonian's. I made her for another one of my good friends, but couldn't decide on the hair so made a couple different versions. The third being my favorite as I tend to use that hairstyle often.

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Endrance%20Shock_zpsw6ula6kq
Shock, another character made for the same friend as Supergirl. She is Static Shock's little sister.

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Archer%20with%20bow_zpsyi2lhfpj
And my most recent character. An archer, by the name of Gabriel Lance, that is the nephew of Oliver Queen and Dinah Lance, The Green Arrow and Black Canary.

Credit where it is due.
Back to top Go down
Major Justice

Major Justice

Male
Leo Buffalo
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro 2020
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 3:31 pm

Wow! Whole lot of great micros there. I really like the designs. I like the weaponry as well. Really cool stuff!
Back to top Go down
rose

rose

Female
Taurus Buffalo
Image Software : paint
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 3:44 pm

I LOVE YOUR MICROS
Back to top Go down
ThisSpaceForRent

ThisSpaceForRent

Male
Sagittarius Tiger
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 12:08 pm

Wickedly awesome work!
Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 5:37 pm

Nice work!
Back to top Go down
Eros28

Eros28

Male
Sagittarius Rat
Registration date : 2013-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 1:47 pm

very good their micros , you use a fine base .
Back to top Go down
Logan Wayne

Logan Wayne

Male
Leo Dog
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 5:20 am

Awesome titan
Back to top Go down
http://loganwaynee.deviantart.com/
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 12:44 pm

Well done sir, they all look really awesome.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 1:53 pm

Excellent works. The armor of your Titan this fantastic, beautifully crafted, I loved it. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Caged_Ardvark

Caged_Ardvark

Male
Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 7:49 am

Thank you Major Justice, Rose, ThisSpaceForRent, Kodiak, Eros28, Logan Wayne, Kgoku, and Mr. Fantasy. Once again it's been while since I posted, but here's a few more.

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Bat%20Robot%20background_zpswvtn5eha
Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Superman%202022%20background_zps1bnrst7p
Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Flash%20background_zpsm0pmdgfz

These guys are from the last Rp that I was a part of. The RP was Young Justice themes and the premise was that with the League's members becoming older the Young Justice program was initiated to bolster the ranks. The 3 remaining big names of the original 7 were Batman, Superman, and Flash.

With Batman becoming older he created a Batman Robot, which I took to calling the Batbot, that he controlled from the Cave.

With Superman and the League stretch thin he began spending more time soloing missions. Shortly after he redesigned his suit, putting traces of his Solar suit into the new design  to collect and hold sunlight.

And, from what I understood about Flash, he had began to grow younger after running so fast. To keep himself from de-aging and faster he has to keep himself at a constant speed even when standing still.

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Starbolt%202%20background_zpsf4jomze1
This is just another design of Starbolt that I posted last time.

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Frostbite%20background_zpsnn0trev0
A character called Frostbite, which is just essentially an OC based on Iceman.

Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Military%20Speedster%201%20background_zpsdz22ls7r
Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Military%20Speedster%202%20background_zpsdmnjd2bx
Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Military%20Speedster%203%20background_zpstjx1ccwy

And my latest character is a Cadmus/Military created Flash. Since the Flash is growing younger the Speed Force is making room for someone to take his place. Cadmus and the Military decided to take the opportunity and create a Speedster of their own. Handpicked by General Eiling my character was picked as the first test subject, thinking that it would fail, but it worked better than they could have hoped. However, with the first Flash still around he had many of the Flash's powers but not all of them. Cadmus countered this by giving their new Speedster a set of durable armor.

The first set of micros is shortly after gaining his powers and was still working with Cadmus, performing missions around the globe.

The second set was after he escaped from Cadmus, making some alterations of his original suit as an homage to the Flash., and before joining with the Young Justice program.

The third set was after joining the Young Justice program where he added one final alternation threading part of the suit with gold.
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 10:27 am

your DC designs look amazing, well done!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 11:08 am

I'll second Necroleaf; the designs do look amazing, great stuff!

Glad to have you back - try to stick around this time, k?

Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 3:33 pm

Batbot looks amazing, great job!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 2:46 pm

Very nice Superman's uniform, very creative. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caged Ardvark's Cache   Caged Ardvark's Cache - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caged Ardvark's Cache
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: Old Galleries From 2010 To 2015-
Jump to: