Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Reinterpreting Sanity

Go down 
+47
Ruyur
Tempest
ION
Ragnbogen
Emissary
Eraser
Major Justice
croc5
Sir Uriel
Hyperman
megan19
Alex
Ghost_Spider
Eros28
RayneKirby
Dragonfist
The Valeyard
Joebleau
mikeyadam
TheDenDen
xblackfired10
Alucard
tartarus Fenix
Colorado Agent
Mercy
likexaxfury
Burningbird
Mr. Fantasy
Aninha
Kodiak
Iceman
pared2
Haydn
Kgoku
Kat
AbelMicros
Hudson Almeida
mythu7
anime-crazy
rom
darrenhellstrom
Bub
TheIronPatriot
Action Girl
Necroleaf
Blanchett
Spaz
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37
AuthorMessage
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 8:24 pm

Necroleaf wrote:
Great update mi amigo, love seeing the X-Mas X-Change again and ot was also nice to see more micros of Dark Claw, Hyena, Axel and Namor

Feliz Navidad mi hermano!
Thanks Hermano-mio!

Back to top Go down
Aninha

Aninha

Female
Aquarius Dragon
Registration date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 2:07 am

Your Amazon was very cute , loved their micros.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Male
Pisces Snake
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 5:13 am

very nice, by the way merry xmas everybody Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:47 am

Aninha wrote:
Your Amazon was very cute , loved their micros.
Thanks

Alucard wrote:
very nice, by the way merry xmas everybody Very Happy
Thank you kindly!

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 8:24 pm

happy xmas Spaz! and amazing updates
love the marrow a lot
I am playing XMBotA since almost one year and future bortherhood marrow if part of my strike deck
I love how they create new design for some of the caracter or different concepts
lile emma carbon skin futur brothehood card or Polaris with a magneto like helmet and oufit but all green for also a futur brotherhood card .... or even making deathstriker and selene horseman of apocalypse with both red outfits
anyway I think it s amazing that you start doing some of them like the two marrow you did
I hope we will see more of them in 2015
keep doing such an incredible work
I only check 5 galleries here now Iceman, Necr, Pared, Kodiak o and yours ... and I think yours really represent the "essence" of micro heroes creation
cheers cheers cheers bravo bravo bravo
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 10:45 pm

Fantastic their new micros, Amazon was very beautiful , Dr. Strangefate also this perfect , the other also very good.
I also loved your Siver Samurai and Phantom Galaxy , leading micros . Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 10:53 pm

rom wrote:
happy xmas Spaz! and amazing updates
love the marrow a lot
I am playing XMBotA since almost one year and future bortherhood marrow if part of my strike deck
I love how they create new design for some of the caracter or different concepts
lile emma carbon skin futur brothehood card or Polaris with a magneto like helmet and oufit but all green for also a futur brotherhood card .... or even making deathstriker and selene horseman of apocalypse with both red outfits
anyway I think it s amazing that you start doing some of them like the two marrow you did
I hope we will see more of them in 2015
keep doing such an incredible work
I only check 5 galleries here  now Iceman, Necr, Pared, Kodiak o and yours ... and I think yours really represent the "essence" of micro heroes creation
cheers cheers cheers bravo bravo bravo
Glad you like the micros, and you follow my gallery. As I don't actually play the game, I don't know what you mean about the other cards... I'll make 'em if Necro requests them, most likely.
Not sure I know what you mean about "really represent the "essence" of micro heroes creation", but thank you for the compliment

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Fantastic their new micros, Amazon was very beautiful , Dr. Strangefate also this perfect , the other also very good.
I also loved your Siver Samurai and Phantom Galaxy , leading micros . Congratulations
Thank you

Back to top Go down
Hudson Almeida

Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 11:57 pm

Good work!
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 1:44 am

essence of micro hereos creation = your gallery is like a catalgogue of complexity of colors; shades; shadows; design..... and all the different looks and characters from Marvel!!!
Back to top Go down
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 2:59 am

love the effect on Galaxy Phantom!

Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 3:37 am

Hudson Almeida wrote:
Good work!
Thank you!

rom wrote:
essence of micro hereos creation = your gallery is like a catalgogue of complexity of colors; shades; shadows; design..... and all the different looks and characters from Marvel!!!
Ah, thank you for clarifying!

TheDenDen wrote:
love the effect on Galaxy Phantom!
Thank you!

Back to top Go down
Ragnbogen

Ragnbogen

Male
Taurus Rat
Registration date : 2014-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 7:07 pm

Your latest few updates have been spectacular!

I really love Amazon, you always pick the perfect hair I swear. Wraith is looking pretty awesome too. I also really like Galaxy Phantom, he is a stand out piece!
Back to top Go down
http://ragnmicros.weebly.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 7:44 pm

Ragnbogen wrote:
Your latest few updates have been spectacular!

I really love Amazon, you always pick the perfect hair I swear. Wraith is looking pretty awesome too. I also really like Galaxy Phantom, he is a stand out piece!
Thanks much

I've now locked this gallery as it's hit the 61 page mark, please check out my new gallery Redefining Sanity

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reinterpreting Sanity
Page 37 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37