Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)

Go down 
+27
Mr. Fantasy
ION
Hudson Almeida
Daisuke
Major Justice
Witch
Battleclad
MrsGrizzley
Logan Wayne
Hyperman
Kat
Jonas5
Lomeli
Sir Uriel
RayneKirby
PsychoShaman
Kgoku
Kodiak
Burningbird
Spaz
Klaus
Necroleaf
Haydn
Bub
Emissary
croc5
Di Vinci
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Klaus

Klaus

Male
Taurus Rat
Image Software : Microsoft Paint, PAINT.NET
Registration date : 2012-12-25

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:13 pm

Hot diggity! Majorly kick ass updates, man!
Thanks again for Grave Maiden! Razz
Back to top Go down
Jonas5

Jonas5

Cancer Tiger
Registration date : 2013-05-15

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 1:13 am

Fantastic update!
Back to top Go down
croc5
probation
probation
croc5

Male
Capricorn Horse
Image Software : I have...stuff
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 1:48 am

Incredible work!!!
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Hudson Almeida

Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 6:46 am

Good micros!
Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 8:28 am

Great new micros!
Back to top Go down
ION

ION

Male
Gemini Rooster
Image Software : Paintbrush, Seashore (Mac)
Registration date : 2006-11-26

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 2:00 pm

Brilliant work!
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 3:48 pm

Di Vinci wrote:
I'd like to thank everyone for all there comments on my work, and apologize for the delay in post but today I have a rather large update so YAY!!

Ulalume - Lady Iron Bell

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 IronN14_JCD

Pit

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 PitN14_JCD

Andrew St.Patrick, Original Pit, Modern Pit, Future Pit

Pendulum

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 PendulumN14_JCD

Adrien St.Patrick, Original Pendulum, Modern Pendulum, Future Pendulum

Spoiler:

Roderick Usher

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 RoderickUsherN14_JCD

Roderick Usher, Roderick Crazed, Roderick Possessed

Spoiler:

Madeline Usher

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 MadelineUsherN14_JCD

Madeline Usher, Madeline Phantom, Madeline Future Reaper "Echo"

Spoiler:

ok Now on to the MIB heroes

Phantom Eagle for Kagoku

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 PhantomEagle14_JCD

Grave Maiden for Klaus

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 GraveMaiden14_JCD

Darksun for Nercoleaf

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Darksun14_JCD

And a point of note I am now Currently Open for Request in the MIB heroes Project so if you'd like one of your Heroes to be included all you have to do is send me a Micro of your hero to my PM box and If I've made a hero for you recently and you have another you'd like to me to make feel free to send them to me as well ^_^

Lastly here are the X-Men

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 EmmaFrostX14_JCD

Emma Frost

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 ColossusX14_JCD

Colossus

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 MarrowX14_JCD

Marrow

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 BansheeX14_JCD

Banshee

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 PolarisX14_JCD

Polaris

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 HavokX14_JCD

Havok

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 PsylockeX14_JCD

Psylocke

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 SunfireX14_JCD

Sunfire

Alright That is all I have for now I hope you all Enjoy ^_^

Really damned awesome work here.
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 1:06 am

Wow just wow what a epic awesome impressive job. Thank you so much for my gift, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Di Vinci

Di Vinci

Male
Aries Buffalo
Registration date : 2006-12-08

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 12:35 pm

I wanted to thank everyone for your comments, Not a vary large update yet, I should have that ready by the end of this week or the start of next depending on how much time I have this week. That being said I do have a small update. I wanted to do something for Halloween being that it is one of my favorite holidays so here it is...me as a Ghostbuster!!

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 MeHalloween14_JCD

I made sure to save the suit as a temp incase anyone else wanted to be one as well ^_^
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 12:50 pm

That looks cool bro. I made me a Ghostbuster suit a while back. May just have to follow suit and do the same. lol

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Ragxxi29 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Fastes10 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Rag_xx21 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Em_s_f10 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 I_vote11 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Emi10 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Em_zps05e308ce  The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 1:13 pm

Looks great Di Vinci!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 8:25 am

I enjoyed your update . Characters very creative , loved Madeline Usher and Sunfire . Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 8:53 am

Love the suit! Makes me want to do a female version Very Happy

Witch

Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 6:52 pm

Beautiful!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Jonas5

Jonas5

Cancer Tiger
Registration date : 2013-05-15

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 3:29 am

Looks amazing!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-16

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 10:34 am

Very nice!

Back to top Go down
Eros28

Eros28

Male
Sagittarius Rat
Registration date : 2013-09-03

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:45 am

I liked the micros , very good
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Male
Pisces Snake
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 3:44 pm

nice work
Back to top Go down
Di Vinci

Di Vinci

Male
Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 6:00 pm

well as you all may have noticed outside of contest I haven't posted anything new in a little while. I'm currently having abit of a creative issue that is halting any real progress in my micros. It isn't just the project I'm working on its messing with anything I've tried to create so until my muse returns which I hope will be soon think of this as a slight hiatus. I do apologize and hope to be back to posting soon.
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 7:00 pm

Happens to us all bro. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the break. Cool

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Ragxxi29 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Fastes10 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Rag_xx21 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Em_s_f10 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 I_vote11 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Emi10 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Em_zps05e308ce  The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 12:48 am

No need to apologize. Like Em said, it happens to all of us. I will patiently wait for your muse to return to you. You've been cranking out so many great things, it's good to take a break for your own benefit.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 1:48 am

Brilliant just brilliant job on your Halloween costume. I sense a theme for this year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Di Vinci

Di Vinci

Male
Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 12:06 am

So!! I do have a few things in the work but nothing I'm fully happy with yet and ready to post, I wouldn't say the muse has "returned" but it is allowing me to get some work done so I don't get rusty. Can't say for sure when I'll be ready to post but I'm working diligently to make it as soon as I am able so keep your eyes peeled and hopefully it will be rather soon.
Back to top Go down
Jacen Bell

Jacen Bell

Male
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 3:26 am

maybe you just need a challenge?
you could try something like Lomeli did & do
one specific character through the ages...
maybe Lobo, the Crow, Kiss or you Usher characters...
(I chose those characters cause you seem to like make-up/ white & black faces currently.)
ether way, I look forward too see what you do next.
Back to top Go down
Di Vinci

Di Vinci

Male
Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 3:44 am

So here is a small update

First we have a new Di Vinci Claus Ho Ho Ho!! and all that

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 DiClaus14_JCD

and then the next 3 are long over due and I apologize for waiting so long to get them out

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Methosian14_JCD

Methosian for Facu - He didn't request his but I felt he deserved one because of all the micros he has made of me that I didn't ask me to.

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Konpakku14_JCD

Konpakku, The Dark Hero

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Salamander14_JCD

This last one if for Croc, whom at the time didn't have a name for him, so while I was making him I called him Salamander cause Croc is always talking about being a fire spewing lizard lol

thats all I have that I'm ready to post hopefully more to come soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next