Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Redefining Sanity

Go down 
+38
Lomeli
RogueLeader1991
Undefined
Hyperman
Fudge
Eraser
thetrappedartist
OptimusPrime114
SylvestaAntX
Ruyur
Flibie
pared2
Haydn
Alucard
Burningbird
Miss_Shell
Zookeeper
TheDenDen
Major Justice
Alex
JadeTWD
Iceman
Mr. Fantasy
Kgoku
Hudson Almeida
rom
Mercy
Eros28
Kat
Aninha
Kodiak
Emissary
Necroleaf
Ragnbogen
darrenhellstrom
Jacen Bell
Blanchett
Spaz
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

Redefining Sanity - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 7:01 am

Definitely don't remember that Shadowcat costume, I'll have to look that one up. Trying to catch up with the current Marvel, but there are so many freaking titles now, yikes. Kinda like the look of Bloody Bess I think her name is... donno what it is about her. Plus I saw a Storm in there that her mohawk looked really cool.

Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 12:47 pm

SylvestaAntX wrote:
interesting makes it look unique!
Thanks

Necroleaf wrote:
Great set Spaz, i love your take on Rico and Ziggy, Bess and Kurt look great, aswell as Shadow King, the X-Ladies and the Hounds

can't wait to see the mutant kids when they are ready, well done

(PS: i only saw these through CerebreX, since i couldn't see them here for some reason)
Thanks, glad you like 'em; Very odd about the images showing only here...

Kat wrote:
Definitely don't remember that Shadowcat costume, I'll have to look that one up. Trying to catch up with the current Marvel, but there are so many freaking titles now, yikes. Kinda like the look of Bloody Bess I think her name is... donno what it is about her. Plus I saw a Storm in there that her mohawk looked really cool.
The Shadowcat is only from the Wizard oneshot X-Men 1/2; I just bought the comic yesterday, so I don't know if it was only ever on the cover or if it showed up inside as well
Bess is interesting, she makes a good anti-hero, I think

Here is my first batch of kids; The Freed Slaves who later joined the academy
Issue 11
Redefining Sanity - Page 18 Amanojaku-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Amefurikozo-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Ameonna-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Kabuki-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Kitsune-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Kodama-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Oni-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Tennin-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Tenshi-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-Spz
Amanojaku, Amefurikozo, Ameonna, Kabuki, Kitsune, Kodama, Oni, Tennin, Tenshi (I was totally on a Japanese fantasy kick that day)

Issue 12
Redefining Sanity - Page 18 Amanojaku-Nightcrawler(TheHeroesRise)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Amanojaku-Nightcrawler(TheHeroesRise)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Amefurikozo-Nightcrawler(TheHeroesRise)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Amefurikozo-Nightcrawler(TheHeroesRise)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Ameonna-Nightcrawler(TheHeroesRise)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Ameonna-Nightcrawler(TheHeroesRise)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Kabuki-Nightcrawler(TheHeroesRise)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Kabuki-Nightcrawler(TheHeroesRise)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Kitsune-Nightcrawler(TheHeroesRise)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Kitsune-Nightcrawler(TheHeroesRise)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Kodama-Nightcrawler(TheHeroesRise)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Kodama-Nightcrawler(TheHeroesRise)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Oni-Nightcrawler(TheHeroesRise)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Oni-Nightcrawler(TheHeroesRise)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Tennin-Nightcrawler(TheHeroesRise)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Tennin-Nightcrawler(TheHeroesRise)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Tenshi-Nightcrawler(TheHeroesRise)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Tenshi-Nightcrawler(TheHeroesRise)2-Spz
Amanojaku, Amefurikozo, Ameonna, Kabuki, Kitsune, Kodama, Oni, Tennin, Tenshi

Credit to Darkling for hair (Kabuki and Tenshi); and Santi for Kitsune's tail (the shape was from the Big Bad Wolf micro he made)

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Hudson Almeida

Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 2:37 pm

Wow! Amazing. bravo
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 6:29 pm

Great updates Spaz, i like the names you gave them, very clever my friend, well done!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 7:36 pm

Beautiful work, very beautiful update. Kitsume was wonderful. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 7:49 pm

spectacular spectacular!!!!!

and I love how you called all of them
espcially the fox as Maison Kitsune!!! awesome
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 12:48 am

Hudson Almeida wrote:
Wow! Amazing. bravo
Thanks!

Necroleaf wrote:
Great updates Spaz, i like the names you gave them, very clever my friend, well done!
Thank you kindly; They all seemed somewhat apropos... Laughing

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Beautiful work, very beautiful update. Kitsume was wonderful. Congratulations
Thank you; I think he's my favorite of the bunch

rom wrote:
spectacular spectacular!!!!!

and I love how you called all of them
espcially the fox as Maison Kitsune!!!  awesome
I don't quite get the Maison Kitsune thing... Kitsune is just the japanese word for fox - and fox demons show up a lot in Japanese folklore... hence the naming kick

Back to top Go down
Major Justice

Major Justice

Male
Leo Buffalo
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro 2020
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 2:39 am

Great job Spaz! Very cool looking characters nicely micro'd Smile!
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 9:41 am

Wow!
Very Good!
Spectacular work on all of them specially thta Kodama!
Back to top Go down
Ragnbogen

Ragnbogen

Male
Taurus Rat
Registration date : 2014-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 9:57 pm

Another wonderful set of micros! Tenshi is my favorite, her hair and skin tone are wonderful.
Back to top Go down
http://ragnmicros.weebly.com/
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 11:11 pm

Masison Kitsune is a fashion brand create by a French guy  (kind of the same type of clothes than Comme Des Garcons this Japanese brand with a French name)
they have awesome clothes with sometimes with fox obviously

link here - edit by Kat, sorry luv, was stretching the page

it THE new brand of fashion trendy clothe from Paris to NY everybody likes it
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 2:30 am

Major Justice wrote:
Great job Spaz! Very cool looking characters nicely micro'd Smile!
Thanks, Major!

Iceman wrote:
Wow!
Very Good!
Spectacular work on all of them specially thta Kodama!
Thank you kindly! While I might be most fond of some of the other guys (Oni and Kitsune may be my faves of this set), I'm right chuffed with Kodama too

Ragnbogen wrote:
Another wonderful set of micros! Tenshi is my favorite, her hair and skin tone are wonderful.
Thanks

rom wrote:
Masison Kitsune is a fashion brand create by a French guy (kind of the same type of clothes than Comme Des Garcons this Japanese brand with a French name)
they have awesome clothes with sometimes with fox obviously
link here

it THE new brand of fashion trendy clothe from Paris to NY everybody likes it
Ah, I see. thanks for the info

Last edited by Spaz on Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 6:53 pm

Now, on to another update!

Unnamed Slaves, Part 1
Issue 11
Redefining Sanity - Page 18 Essster-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Arima-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Astalla-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Bana-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Nana-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Sagar-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Cosima-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Davan-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Divad-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Gurnz-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Yahto-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Idi-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Cire-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Hazek-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Ib-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Odhran-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Ingmar-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Rouchdy-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Lokin-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Miiiiiiiilo-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 18 Nivek-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-Spz
Essster, Arima, Astalla, Bana, Nana, Sagar, Cosima, Davan, Divad, Gurnz, Yahto, Idi, Cire, Hazek, Ib, Odhran, Ingmar, Rouchdy, Lokin, Miiiiiiiilo, Nivek

Credit to Darkling, Anth, Bobster, and Abel for hair; TTAH for the 'arms/hands' on Essster - I worked off his Reptilla micro arms

Enjoy

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 8:40 pm

These look great Spaz, and the names work really well for these kids! well done!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Hudson Almeida

Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 9:13 pm

Excellent work!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 10:21 pm

Very nice work. I found that issue with Kitty, completely forgot about it. I am tempted to try and make her in the star gown she's wearing in Star Lord and Kitty Pryde #1, even if it's just a doll. The reboot is a pain in the butt, but looks good so far from what I can see. Plus Days of Future whateveritis I'm reading too.

Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 11:27 pm

Necroleaf wrote:
These look great Spaz, and the names work really well for these kids! well done!!
Thanks; the names were fun for me for a couple reasons, some are plays on human names modified to suit different alien species Ester/Essster, Milo/Miiiiiiiilo (pronounced Meeeeeeeee-lo; like Lilo), Bana and Nana are a tease to the simian nature of the looks (Banana); some play at actual marvel characters (Gurnz is a bow to Grannz/Flashfire from the Imperial Guard), some have names reflecting their looks (Astalla); some are the names of my colleagues written backwards; and a good chunk are simply names not common in the English or French sections of Quebec I live in - totally apologize if someone has one of these "alien" names and finds it offensive!
I got the following names from baby name sites: Astalla, Sagar, Cosima, Yahto, Idi, Ib, Odhran, Ingmar, Rouchdy, and Nivek

Hudson Almeida wrote:
Excellent work!
Thank you!

Kat wrote:
Very nice work. I found that issue with Kitty, completely forgot about it. I am tempted to try and make her in the star gown she's wearing in Star Lord and Kitty Pryde #1, even if it's just a doll. The reboot is a pain in the butt, but looks good so far from what I can see. Plus Days of Future whateveritis I'm reading too.
PM me the ref for hte star dress, I may take a crack at it too.. Not sure how I feel about these reboots and alt unis thrown in as canon/alt uni at the same time... and the fact that these all seem to be part of one world with various versions of the same characters in different titles at the same time manages to really tick me off (though it's kinda fun to try my hand at all the different looks!)

Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 12:55 am

Spaz wrote:
PM me the ref for hte star dress, I may take a crack at it too.. Not sure how I feel about these reboots and alt unis thrown in as canon/alt uni at the same time... and the fact that these all seem to be part of one world with various versions of the same characters in different titles at the same time manages to really tick me off (though it's kinda fun to try my hand at all the different looks!)

Sending in a sec. The thing that you have all the different looks back is part of why I like it. You get to see more of the story instead of a tiny glimpse. AOA Kitty was killed in the original timeline, so I adore being able to see her again.

Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 4:04 am

Kat wrote:
Sending in a sec. The thing that you have all the different looks back is part of why I like it. You get to see more of the story instead of a tiny glimpse. AOA Kitty was killed in the original timeline, so I adore being able to see her again.
Thanks; I know what you mean about the ability to see them all again, but the basic storyline have been rewritten -- again -- which means this is eather a retcon or yet another divergent timeline. The question then becomes: How can we have AoA Kitty along with the other version in Master of Kung Fu, and the one in Inferno, and then the older one from YoFP, etc...

Don't get me wrong, I like the fact that we see all the different divergent universes, but with them all claiming to be taking place in the same battleworld? Yeah, not the best thought-out plans for the minds at Marvel...

Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Male
Taurus Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:36 am

great work of the new students.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 1:11 pm

Beautiful micros. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Ruyur

Ruyur

Aries Goat
Registration date : 2014-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 2:06 pm

Great work!! Smile
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 4:33 pm

ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmazing
especuiallt Essssster,
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 9:56 pm

Spaz wrote:

10. Shadowcat - Black Vortex Omega #1 -
Redefining Sanity - Page 18 KittyPryde-GuardiansOfTheGalaxyAndXMenBlackVortexOmega(TheBlackVortexChapter13)-Spz

EEK! I completely missed this one!! She looks amazing!

Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 12:55 am

Mercy wrote:
great work of the new students.
Thank you

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Beautiful micros. Congratulations
Thanks!

Ruyur wrote:
Great work!! Smile
Thank you

rom wrote:
ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmazing
especuiallt Essssster,
Haha; thanks

Kat wrote:
Spaz wrote:

10. Shadowcat - Black Vortex Omega #1 -
Redefining Sanity - Page 18 KittyPryde-GuardiansOfTheGalaxyAndXMenBlackVortexOmega(TheBlackVortexChapter13)-Spz

EEK! I completely missed this one!! She looks amazing!
Heh, was wondering when you'd catch that one. Glad you like her!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redefining Sanity
Page 18 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next