Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

marvel civial war help me choose which one to do

Go down 
2 posters

which people should i make from the civil war movie
Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow
marvel civial war help me choose which one to do Vote_l109%marvel civial war help me choose which one to do Vote_r10
 9% [ 3 ]
Sam Wilson / Falcon
marvel civial war help me choose which one to do Vote_l103%marvel civial war help me choose which one to do Vote_r10
 3% [ 1 ]
Clint Barton / Hawkeye
marvel civial war help me choose which one to do Vote_l106%marvel civial war help me choose which one to do Vote_r10
 6% [ 2 ]
T'Challa / Black Panther
marvel civial war help me choose which one to do Vote_l1019%marvel civial war help me choose which one to do Vote_r10
 19% [ 6 ]
Vision
marvel civial war help me choose which one to do Vote_l1013%marvel civial war help me choose which one to do Vote_r10
 13% [ 4 ]
Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch
marvel civial war help me choose which one to do Vote_l1016%marvel civial war help me choose which one to do Vote_r10
 16% [ 5 ]
Scott Lang / Ant-Man / Giant-Man
marvel civial war help me choose which one to do Vote_l1013%marvel civial war help me choose which one to do Vote_r10
 13% [ 4 ]
Peter Parker / Spider-Man(recently confrimed)
marvel civial war help me choose which one to do Vote_l1021%marvel civial war help me choose which one to do Vote_r10
 21% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
Corpse Army

Corpse Army

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : paint,photoshop
Registration date : 2007-07-08

marvel civial war help me choose which one to do Empty
PostSubject: marvel civial war help me choose which one to do   marvel civial war help me choose which one to do Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 5:21 pm

i wont like im team iron man XD so i might make a few from his team but i wanna make alot of the civil war guys and i need help choosing which ones to do
i already made war machines and ironman so there out lol i also made a hawk eye but comic and not movie so the movie one is on this list

also just to mention i will be making multi look of these characters as well just for fun XD
Back to top Go down
ChiefPiccolo

ChiefPiccolo

Cancer Rat
Registration date : 2014-10-25

PostSubject: Re: marvel civial war help me choose which one to do   marvel civial war help me choose which one to do Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 5:06 am

I'd really suggest spider man, he's in the new trailer at the end, and since it was only very recently released, you'd be the first to make him, so I'd go for it Smile
Back to top Go down
Corpse Army

Corpse Army

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : paint,photoshop
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: marvel civial war help me choose which one to do   marvel civial war help me choose which one to do Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 3:53 pm

i see spiderman is winning XD i will be making him
Back to top Go down
ChiefPiccolo

ChiefPiccolo

Cancer Rat
Registration date : 2014-10-25

PostSubject: Re: marvel civial war help me choose which one to do   marvel civial war help me choose which one to do Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 7:55 am

Black Panther looks cool in his civil war movie costume too, if youre stuck on what to micro, he would be cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: marvel civial war help me choose which one to do   marvel civial war help me choose which one to do Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

marvel civial war help me choose which one to do
Page 1 of 1