Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Photobucket Alternative?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dd1985

dd1985

Male
Taurus Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-02-25

Photobucket Alternative?  Empty
PostSubject: Photobucket Alternative?    Photobucket Alternative?  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 12:40 pm

Forgive me if this is the wrong forum for this, and forgive me again if this has already been asked-

Is there a better alternate for storing images other than photobucket? Every time I go to that site, it clutters my computer with ads and pop-ups (despite disabling pop-ups on my computer), and it also takes a while to get logged into. I might keep my Micros on there as long as it exists, but I would like something else, to be honest...

Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Alternative?    Photobucket Alternative?  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:32 pm

https://imageshack.us/ is another site to use, donno if it has a storage system you can keep up with or ads, i don't use it.

Deviantart users also have a stash that works as a storage system pretty well. I use it all the time when photobucket starts acting up.

Battleclad

Battleclad

Male
Leo Snake
Image Software : Paint, Pixia, Paint.Net, CS2 & CS5
Registration date : 2011-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Alternative?    Photobucket Alternative?  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 12:23 am

I switched to imgur and haven't gone back to the others since (I'll get round to switching my sig to it as well at some point).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Alternative?    Photobucket Alternative?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photobucket Alternative?
Page 1 of 1