Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*

Go down 
+36
deadman75
Reverend.Slaughter
trickster74
task at hand
Mowzer
Aarel
Jod
Scarlet
Strider
txf
Hyperman
Kagemusha
Ruben
alpha1075
Devon_Farmer
Alex
mccollough
JDD19and99
Undefined
Joebleau
Sever
RayneKirby
Koosh
bizarro_liberty_legion
Drake
Dax
Ditto
The Dark Knight
Burningbird
Sir Uriel
oneshyguy46
Spector
Patrick O'Leary
Bub
The Broken
azrael
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 6:12 pm

New Nite-Wolf Villains:
The Gremlin-A 'Green Goblin' pastiche, the character will also contain some elements of Edward Nigma from Batman Forever, i.e. He is obsessed with Gary Hidehira(Nite-Wolf) and is dismayed when Hidehira turns down his Super-Soldier formula and refuses to fund the project anymore, so they fire him. He breaks into the lab and tests it on himself, turning him into the hideous monster known as Gremlin, and he begins to sabotage Hidehira Interprises.

Powers-Super Strength, Enhanced Sight, Razor Sharp Claws and Teeth capable of tearing through metal

Spiral-Spiral was Julius Luger's first attempt at robotics. He built Spiral and programmed him as a hero to steal the show from Doc Miracle, but things didn't go as planned when Spiral decided to take things into his own hands and eliminate the competition. When Spiral realized that he couldn't defeat Doc Miracle he left for Nite-Wolf's city(Can't think of it's name right now), and began terrorizing there.

Powers-Wind Manipulation

New Doc Miracle Villains:
Bruce Blood AKA The Ogre-Bruce Blood was a small time crook when he participated in a bank heist, and looted a few safe deposit boxes. One of these boxes held an irradiated stone in a lead box, he took it out. As Blood was leaving the bank he was shot at, but held the gem up to try and protect himself. The bullet hit the stone, shattering it into a thousand tiny fragments that lodged themselves within Blood. Blood found that with pure willpower he could turn himself into a huge, dark beast known simple as...The Ogre.
Powers-Super strength

New Prime Villains
Star-Rider-An astronaut that finds the wreckage of the Latron ship on Earth, the ship's techno-organic metallic alloy bonds with him. The astronaut uses this for his own gain and begins terrorizing people, feeling that he's been robbed of his life. It's up to Prime to stop him.
Powers-Similar to those of the Power Cosmic, but weaker.
Back to top Go down
Patrick O'Leary

Patrick O'Leary

Male
Taurus Rooster
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 6:18 pm

Get into this site: www.getpaint.net
This software will amazingly change your microing skills to better...
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 6:24 pm

uh...thnx.i will check that out tonight when im on my own home computer. Right now im using one at a library.

anyway forgot one new character...

Iron Corps Police Officer-These are the private police force employed by AlchemAxis, the company that owns most of Hollow Vale (The city in which the story takes place). These officers are known for they're brutality and extreme secrecy. They are also helped by AlchemAxis' most brutal enforcer, whose identity remains secret.
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 10:49 pm

sweet updates i like them keep it up
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 11:35 pm

thnx! Very Happy Smile

i love your avatar, and the little sonicfied version of it.
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 11:35 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:27 am

Scourge is sort AlchemAxis' chief enforcer, he's essiantially the Iron Corps' secret weapon, and takes to defending the company against corporate saboteurs and the like that the Corps can't defend against, as well as the best saboteur that they employ. AlchemAxis disavows any knowledge of Scourge, so he remains mostly a myth, an urban legend.
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:29 pm

Some new Doc Miracle villains.

Prism-A villain who can create illusions using light, and other things. an amalgam of Mysterio and Mirror Master.

The Termite-An industrial saboteur hired by Julius Luger to eliminate buildings so Luger could buy the real estate for new ventures. Luger provided The Termite with armor, and shrinking technology.
Back to top Go down
Patrick O'Leary

Patrick O'Leary

Male
Taurus Rooster
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:36 pm

Ok, you are getting better, now, try something:
See under Prism's mask?
You can shade there...
If you need it, click here and take a look to Cyclops...
That's what I mean... n.n
Hope you can get better everytime!
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 12:40 am

thnx. glad im improving
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 12:51 am

i can also say nice improving but i dont write in your thread that often cause its so hard to search the first post for new micros just poste them at your post you say there ist an update
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:18 pm

will do! thnx for the advice.
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 5:50 am

alright, i've got two versions of Mad Jack as of right now...

One
Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 MadJack

Two
Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 MadJack2

Which one is better?
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 5:52 am

I prefer the classic Mad Jack, because he looks like Alex DeLarge, and A Clockwork Orange is one of my favourite movies.
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 5:59 am

well...The second one could still wear the bowler.

Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 MadJack2-1
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 6:14 am

I still prefer the first one, because has a more steampunk look.
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:45 pm

Small changes to Mad Jack's main antagonist, Scourge...

Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Scourge
In this version, you can see him without the coat.

A new Mad Jack villain, Poison. As a boy, this character constantly grew up jealous of everything his closest friend had, until one day a police officer shot his father, a small jewel thief. He grew up hating the city he lived in and vowed it would pay. He became a criminal like his father, and started a small gang...The Web.

Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Poison

The braces on his wrist are copper daggers with poison tips.
Back to top Go down
Koosh
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Koosh

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2006-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:40 pm

Awesome job on Poison.
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:59 pm

thnx!

Yeah, it's kindof this dark analogue for Spider-Man.

As for Scourge, i wanted something visually like a mix of Batman and Daredevil(ole school).
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 11:25 pm

nice poison. great job

Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Rayneb10Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelAz's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Kat-sprite-blackpumaAz's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 RyadoneAz's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:11 am

just real quick, changed the red of Scourge. Gave it that more victorian/steam punk shade of red, similar to Poison's, just a little darker and more pale.
Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Scourge
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:23 am

i think you should now make an upgrade to 3shaded micros..cause ya are really good enogu at two shades right now
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:50 am

scourge looks pretty sweet i like his look specially his wicked helm great job on him
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:37 pm

thnx. the helmet was fun to do.
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:38 pm

Burningbird wrote:
i think you should now make an upgrade to 3shaded micros..cause ya are really good enogu at two shades right now
thnx, yeah...Shading's neverbeen my strong suit, but ill give it a shot.

I'm always trying to do better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next