Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

BLOOD ON THE WALL'S MICRO-HEROES NEW GWAR AND LORDI MICROS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

BLOOD ON THE WALL'S MICRO-HEROES NEW GWAR AND LORDI MICROS Empty
PostSubject: BLOOD ON THE WALL'S MICRO-HEROES NEW GWAR AND LORDI MICROS   BLOOD ON THE WALL'S MICRO-HEROES NEW GWAR AND LORDI MICROS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 9:29 pm

just to make it easy so i dont have to constantly post my new pix on here i made a Photobucket account so you can go there and view them. I have micro-heroes of GWAR, the Misfits, My Chemical Romance, Kevin Smith's Films and Who Wants to be a Superhero? hope you enjoy. Expecially the GWAR ones they were fun to make and they are all in subfolders

https://s227.photobucket.com/albums/dd9/blood_on_the_wall/

Last edited by on Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dax
Administrator
Administrator
Dax

Sagittarius Rat
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro X
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: BLOOD ON THE WALL'S MICRO-HEROES NEW GWAR AND LORDI MICROS   BLOOD ON THE WALL'S MICRO-HEROES NEW GWAR AND LORDI MICROS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 9:34 pm

Read the rules, make and introduction and come back.

Topic locked until further notice.

Edit : Unlocked

BLOOD ON THE WALL'S MICRO-HEROES NEW GWAR AND LORDI MICROS Signature_02_DaxBLOOD ON THE WALL'S MICRO-HEROES NEW GWAR AND LORDI MICROS Fastest_TeamBLOOD ON THE WALL'S MICRO-HEROES NEW GWAR AND LORDI MICROS 246m1cn
Templates update : September the 30th 2020 -///- Gallery update : April 2nd 2022
ReImagining MMPR my universe.
Super Secret Project done at 35.48% (11 out of 31)
Back to top Go down
http://daxverse.free.fr/
JoRoy

JoRoy

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: BLOOD ON THE WALL'S MICRO-HEROES NEW GWAR AND LORDI MICROS   BLOOD ON THE WALL'S MICRO-HEROES NEW GWAR AND LORDI MICROS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:36 am

Photobucket lets you copy the img thing and you can post it here. It may be easier for others, and will get stubborn people that don't like links to see them.
Back to top Go down
matt_molitor

Male
Libra Snake
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2006-12-04

PostSubject: Re: BLOOD ON THE WALL'S MICRO-HEROES NEW GWAR AND LORDI MICROS   BLOOD ON THE WALL'S MICRO-HEROES NEW GWAR AND LORDI MICROS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:06 am

Awesome My Chemical Romance Micros!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nightfall620

PostSubject: Re: BLOOD ON THE WALL'S MICRO-HEROES NEW GWAR AND LORDI MICROS   BLOOD ON THE WALL'S MICRO-HEROES NEW GWAR AND LORDI MICROS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 3:23 pm

yes I know you can copy and past the img thing but i figured this would be much quicker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Slymenstra Hymen + Mr. Lordi   BLOOD ON THE WALL'S MICRO-HEROES NEW GWAR AND LORDI MICROS Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:20 pm

This is Mr. Lordi from the band Lordi
BLOOD ON THE WALL'S MICRO-HEROES NEW GWAR AND LORDI MICROS Mr_lordi

And here we have the beautiful Slymenstra Hymen from the band GWAR now bow before her beauty you Dirty Scumdog!!!
BLOOD ON THE WALL'S MICRO-HEROES NEW GWAR AND LORDI MICROS Slymenstra_Hymen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLOOD ON THE WALL'S MICRO-HEROES NEW GWAR AND LORDI MICROS   BLOOD ON THE WALL'S MICRO-HEROES NEW GWAR AND LORDI MICROS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLOOD ON THE WALL'S MICRO-HEROES NEW GWAR AND LORDI MICROS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: Old Galleries From 2009 and Before-
Jump to: