Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

New Micros! - 7/23/2013

Go down 
+77
Master&Commander
Zarus
Orkie
darrenhellstrom
G-Unit Saint
Burningbird
likexaxfury
Power Guy
Witch
Medinnus
WHY_SO_SERIOUS
MattyMan78
Ebichu
pared2
ION
Hudson Almeida
Selficide
Genoman
xforce1018
Toddtr
Cyke
Baragon
Mr. Fantasy
BAILEY2088
Emissary
TheIronPatriot
Kodiak
stuart101
Daenelia
tartarus Fenix
Undefined
Spaz
deadman75
Kathedral
Squigfly
Major Justice
S@S
mistersuds
MikeFitz
Fireaver
lggp
alpha1075
Necroleaf
Aarel
bizarro_liberty_legion
Reverend.Slaughter
task at hand
trickster74
Bub
Zookeeper
Koosh
Anth
Mowzer
dinoff
Ditto
Jorge Martinez
Spector
DuctileDevil
Fudge
Grendel
mythu7
StarFlash
Cap
RayneKirby
rom
Omnis Ra
Joebleau
SkaPunkNoLooza
Logan Wayne
azrael
gargoyle
JDD19and99
Iceman
TheGreenMachine
Mercy
Sir Uriel
duploball
81 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
mythu7

mythu7

Male
Scorpio Pig
Registration date : 2006-11-17

New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Micros! - 7/23/2013   New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:27 pm

I cant believe i missed your latest update! there are some brillant micros, Borialosaurus and indigo particularly!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mythu7/
MikeFitz

MikeFitz

Pisces Dog
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: New Micros! - 7/23/2013   New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:32 am

Duploball

Love the update! I notcied that your a fan of Morrison's Rock of Ages story line...i would love to see more characters from that (especially the Conor Hawke) Also, hope to see more War of Light and maybe some checkmate charcters (the Rooks!)
Back to top Go down
duploball

duploball

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2006-11-22

PostSubject: Re: New Micros! - 7/23/2013   New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:44 am

Thanks to everybody for the kind comments about my last few batches of Micros!! I've been creating new ones left and right this summer, but haven't had time to post some until now. I will be posting more soon!

First off, some Spider Man Micros...

New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Vulture Image Hosted by ImageShack.us New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Menace
The Vulture, The Freak, Menace (x3)

Next, from Fantastic Four...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Marquis of Death

Moving on to DC
Gog
Starro the Conqueror
Hector Hammond
Morro, The Cryptkeeper for the Green Lanterns (His pets are Lockheeds I copied from ZBB's site)
Bedovian, the Sinestro Corps Sniper
The Guardians of the Universe
(Modified from Guardians on ZBB site. I tried to make small variations in each one).

Next, Micros from the new Batman & Robin series. I included Batman & Robin in a previous post...

The Circus of Strange (Pyg, Mr. Toad, Phosphorous Rex, Big Top, Siam)
Pyg's mask is based on one of Iceman's zodiac micros.

The New Red Hood & Scarlett

Finally, Black Lanterns! I've posted some Lanterns previously.
Black Hand, Firestorm, Psycho Pirate, Deadman, Kehaan, Aquaman
Terra, Katma Tui, Hyena, Enforcer, Jack T. Chance, Black Bison, Killer Frost, Ch'p

Some of the Black Lanterns are modified from previously existing micros (Kehaan, Hyena, Enforcer, Jack T. Chance, Ch'p).

Finally, I need some advice on how I organize my gallery. I've been thinking of taking all my current micros down, and reposting them all on the first page, organized by company and title (similar to Mythu7, Spaz, and Kodiak, among others). Do you think this would make my gallery (and micros) easier to navigate?

Thanks for all you comments.
Back to top Go down
Koosh
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Koosh

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2006-11-19

PostSubject: Re: New Micros! - 7/23/2013   New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:00 am

I like galleries that have all the micros on the first page. It gives new members (as well as old) a chance to see an artist's work without having to flip through every page of their gallery.

Personally, I also think micros look better in large numbers, the more the merrier!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Micros! - 7/23/2013   New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:09 am

Love your new additions! All the Blackest night stuff and color corps are great! Looking forward to your next update already.
Back to top Go down
Major Justice

Major Justice

Male
Leo Buffalo
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro 2020
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: New Micros! - 7/23/2013   New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:58 am

Great new micros!

My preference is posting micros as you create them as opposed to all on the first page. Only because I usually forget which ones I am looking for and flipping back and forth to figure it out is a pain. You could do both. Post them all on the first page and then as you add new ones post a reply with the new stuff. Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Anth

Male
Cancer Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: New Micros! - 7/23/2013   New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:06 am

I always enjoy your updates, your updates are all recent stuff aswell,

really like the FF enemy and Lily as menace aswell as the new Vulture!

I also think you should repost everything with updates on the first page but it would be good to post the micros as you make them aswell so there's not searching involved to find new stuff
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: New Micros! - 7/23/2013   New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:53 am

wicked updates !! XD

New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Rayneb10New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelNew Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Kat-sprite-blackpumaNew Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 RyadoneNew Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
mythu7

mythu7

Male
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: New Micros! - 7/23/2013   New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:34 am

OH

MY

GAIA!!!

Awsome Black Lanterns! and great work with Bedovian and Morro.

Its up to you about how you set your gallery, although i wouls ask one of the moderators if the could set up your own archive in the archive section as well
Back to top Go down
duploball

duploball

Male
Leo Goat

PostSubject: New Micros 7/19   New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:58 pm

Thanks for the praise for my new micros, and the help in trying to figure out what to do with my gallery! I will continue to post new micros as I create them, but in the near future I will change the first post of my gallery to contain all my micros. I will also create a gallery in the members' archive section.

Thanks again!

Now...More Micros!!

From Final Crisis
Darkseid's Justifiers

Iman

From Final Crisis: Run

New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Thehumanflame3, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Human Flame, Seductress, N-emy, The Polka Dot Man, Professor Milo, Phoney Baloney, General Immortus, Condiment King, Miss Army Knife, and Brown Recluse

From Identity Crisis, and a possible candidate for Black Lantern
New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Captainboomerang3identi
Captain Boomerang (Digger Harkness)

The New Doom Patrol
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Robotman, Negative Man, and Elasti Girl

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Shade, in both current and classic looks.

From the Upcoming Red Tornado Mini-Series..
Red Volcano and Red Torpedo

Green Lantern/Blackest Night Micros…
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Zamaron Queen Aga’Po, Zamaron Warrior, Zamaron Priestess
Scar the Guardian
Blue Lantern Guardians Sayd and Gathnet
Red Lantern Antipathy

Black Lanterns
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us,
Martian Manhunter (Recolored from a previous attempt)
Deadman
Sue Dibny
Elongated Man

From Green Arrow/Black Canary
Cupid, Dischord, and Dodger

Now…some Marvel Micros
X-Men Villain Mesmero
Silvermane
Punisher’s former ally, and now enemy, Mircochip
Coming Up...More DC and Marvel Micros!! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Major Justice

Major Justice

Male
Leo Buffalo
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro 2020
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: New Micros! - 7/23/2013   New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:50 pm

Wow man you are cranking out some excellent micros! I love that Deadman...the expression is awesome! And Silvermane is too cool! Can't wait to see more!
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: New Micros! - 7/23/2013   New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:00 am

wonderfull Mesmero
Back to top Go down
mythu7

mythu7

Male
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: New Micros! - 7/23/2013   New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:42 am

OMG! How many is that? Great work on all of them, especailly the Lanterns and Iman!
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: New Micros! - 7/23/2013   New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:18 am

very wicked!

New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Rayneb10New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelNew Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Kat-sprite-blackpumaNew Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 RyadoneNew Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: New Micros! - 7/23/2013   New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:51 am

incredible update, Mesmero looks wicked and the black lanterns look sick!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
duploball

duploball

Male
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Marvel Mircos!   New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:06 pm

Thanks for all the comments!
Here are some Marvel Micros!
The Destroyer

Dr. Strange, both in his current look and from “The Oath”

Secret Warriors
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yo-Yo, Stonewall, Hellfire, Druid

Fantastic Four Micros
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Hooded Man, Psionics, Natalie X, Lightwave, Doc Banner, Alex Ultron
Maximus the Mad
Alyssa Moy Castle
Miscellaneous Avengers related Villains
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Victoria Hand, The Ultra-Adaptoid, The Slug (I just had to make this character once I saw him), Typhoid Mary
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Titanium Man, The Basilisk, Paladin, Orka, Lascivious, Justin Hammer
Headsman, The Ghost, General Thunderbolt Ross, Cyclone
Blackheath, Black Mamba, Asp, Aqueduct

Several Inactive X-Men. I re-imagined their costumes to match the current theme of X-Men costumes.
Thunderbird, Banshee

Spider Man Characters
The Bookie, The Beetle, Paper Doll, American Son, Harry Osborn, Ana Kraven

Terror, Inc.
Back to top Go down
Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Anth

Male
Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: New Micros! - 7/23/2013   New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:26 pm

Fantastic update, you astonish me with every micro. I could sit and name all the ones I'm wowed by but that's practically all of them!

Also you do need to post all your micros together in your archive!

http://microheroes.virtuaboard.com/duploball-f224/
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: New Micros! - 7/23/2013   New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:52 pm

great update
mostly the secret warriors
Back to top Go down
MikeFitz

MikeFitz

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: New Micros! - 7/23/2013   New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:49 am

Duploball

Love your stuff....hope to see the Dark Avengers soon!
Back to top Go down
duploball

duploball

Male
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: New Micros! - 7/23/2013   New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:29 am

Thanks everyone! This is going to be the last massive collection I post. I'm going to spend the next couple of days creating my archive gallery, so I won't be posting new micros until next week at the earliest.

As always, comments are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Thanks again for all your comments!

DC Micros
Vandal Savage
Sportsmaster
The Time Trapper
Tattooed Man
The Crime Doctor
Nemesis
El Diablo
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Eclipso
Green Lantern Micros
The Lost Sapphire, Tekik
Superman Micros
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Kryptonite Armor Superman, General Zod, Ursa, Non, Sarge Steel, General Frank Rock
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Donner, Iron Butterfly, Xombi, Twilight, Starlight, Payback, Iota, Gloria Mundi, Dharma, Blitzen
From Trinity
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, TvM, Sun Chained in Ink, Primat, Morgaine Le Fay, Krona, Konvikt, Gangbuster
Red Circle
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Web, The Shield, The Hangman, Steel Sterling, Jaguar, Inferno
Flash Micros
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Warden Gregory Wolfe, Mirror Master (Sam Scudder), Mirror Master (Evan McCullough), Girder

Marvel Micros
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wildchild, Layla Miller, John Wraith, Ahab
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sin Eater, Rocket Racer, Norman Osborn, Kaine, Jackal
Gabe Jones, Dum Dum Dugan
Captain Marvel, Hawkeye (Bullseye)
Batroc
Back to top Go down
alpha1075

alpha1075

Male
Libra Cat
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: New Micros! - 7/23/2013   New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:40 am

brilliant updates duplo - well done mate
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alpha1075
Mowzer

Mowzer

Male
Leo Dragon
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: New Micros! - 7/23/2013   New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:33 pm

Dude! Excellent stuff
Back to top Go down
Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Anth

Male
Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: New Micros! - 7/23/2013   New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:00 pm

Another great update, I love Layla, Jackal, Kaine and Wraith
Back to top Go down
Squigfly

Squigfly

Male
Taurus Pig
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: New Micros! - 7/23/2013   New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:27 pm

great work man!
Back to top Go down
MikeFitz

MikeFitz

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: New Micros! - 7/23/2013   New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:17 pm

Duploball

Awesome stuff again dude. I loved your DA. Again, i hope that to see more Rock of Ages stuff soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Micros! - 7/23/2013   New Micros! - 7/23/2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Micros! - 7/23/2013
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next