Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Iceman stuff

Go down 
+91
Tempest
Blanchett
momomo555
Woodmouse
Dark Zero
Squigfly
Drake
Sally
Hudson Almeida
Undefined
Spaz
Sever
DemonChild
ZERO
Patrick O'Leary
Wade_Jordan68
Spector
CSM
MikeFitz
Fireaver
duploball
conor.merriman
DragonBurger
Ayoma
Ghost_Spider
mistersuds
Bozinho
txf
P.H.
luphawk
Joffre Roda
choopy
mythu7
nothingtolookat
lggp
Ditto
Kid Chaos!
Kat
Hyperman
Abel
Kodiak
Cap
Paradox
Kate
TheDenDen
Strider
Dragonfist
MightyLeatherface
SkaPunkNoLooza
azrael
riddick
deadman75
alpha1075
WHY_SO_SERIOUS
Da Talking Beaver
CA
Omnis Ra
Mowzer
S@S
vodnicek
Reverend.Slaughter
Emissary
Baragon
Mercy
ThisSpaceForRent
RayneKirby
coremax
oneshyguy46
Alex
Aarel
Major Justice
Cigy
trickster74
Kgoku
Jorge Martinez
Jod
Daisuke
Koosh
glguardian
keeban93
Joebleau
ION
Zookeeper
Necroleaf
rom
Dax
Anth
JDD19and99
Burningbird
waynev1
Iceman
95 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
AuthorMessage

Iceman stuff - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iceman stuff   Iceman stuff - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:58 pm

Iceman wrote:
Buff!
More than a month without any micros! Sure it has been my longest period without microing.
It´s been difficult to find my Gallery! Razz
But now I´ve found the moment, and I can introduce you:

Iceman stuff - Page 33 Acuario Iceman stuff - Page 33 Ariesu Iceman stuff - Page 33 Cancery Iceman stuff - Page 33 Capricornio Iceman stuff - Page 33 Escorpio Iceman stuff - Page 33 Geminis

Iceman stuff - Page 33 Leow Iceman stuff - Page 33 Libra Iceman stuff - Page 33 Piscis Iceman stuff - Page 33 Sagitario Iceman stuff - Page 33 Tauro Iceman stuff - Page 33 Virgoz

Iceman stuff - Page 33 Logombq

oh nice cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iceman stuff   Iceman stuff - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:00 pm

Iceman wrote:
What? affraid
Once again on third page?
You guys work too quick to me
And once again more than a month without micros, I ´m probably to old for this work... Rolling Eyes

But here comes the second incarnation of those bad boys, only androids could have wear those ugly costumes Wink
Iceman stuff - Page 33 Aquario Iceman stuff - Page 33 Ariesc Iceman stuff - Page 33 Cancern Iceman stuff - Page 33 Capricornio Iceman stuff - Page 33 Escorpio Iceman stuff - Page 33 Geminise
Iceman stuff - Page 33 Leom Iceman stuff - Page 33 Libra Iceman stuff - Page 33 Piscis Iceman stuff - Page 33 Sagitario Iceman stuff - Page 33 Tauroe Iceman stuff - Page 33 Virgou

And you know what?
When you turn those guys intro micros, they don´t look so bad Very Happy

again wow Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iceman stuff   Iceman stuff - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:01 pm

Iceman wrote:
I want to thank specially each one of you guys, to comment my micros, so Hyperman, Koosh, Necroleaf, Squigfly, Kodiak, Spaz, Tempest, Troy, Rayne, Mercy and Kgoku, Thanks for sharing your positive comments Very Happy
Thanks Anth for rescuing my gallery from, probably third page, again Wink
Blanchet! Glad to see you again Derek. Very Happy
Thanks to Joe, who is always the first, and best.
And to Rom, my padawan, impossible to quit micros whith his always magic entushiasm.

And at last, here comes the third incarnation of those bad boys, reallty difficult this time, due to the lack of good images of them, luck I had the comics, but even so, they were bad and barely drawn, so, this time, imagination has been of great help:

Iceman stuff - Page 33 Acuarioy Iceman stuff - Page 33 Aries Iceman stuff - Page 33 Cancerh Iceman stuff - Page 33 Capricornio Iceman stuff - Page 33 Escorpio Iceman stuff - Page 33 Geminis
Iceman stuff - Page 33 Leokc Iceman stuff - Page 33 Libra Iceman stuff - Page 33 Piscis Iceman stuff - Page 33 Sagitarioa Iceman stuff - Page 33 Virgo
Iceman stuff - Page 33 Tauro

nice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iceman stuff   Iceman stuff - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:04 pm

Iceman wrote:
Thank again to all great comments.

And at last, here comes the fourth incarnation of those bad boys, the ones made by Paco Medina at New Warriors, and clearly my favourite team. A pity they, as always, lasted so short at comics.

Iceman stuff - Page 33 Ariesm Iceman stuff - Page 33 Cancer Iceman stuff - Page 33 Scorpio Iceman stuff - Page 33 Geminis
Iceman stuff - Page 33 Leor Iceman stuff - Page 33 Libra Iceman stuff - Page 33 Piscis Iceman stuff - Page 33 Sagitario Iceman stuff - Page 33 Tauro
Iceman stuff - Page 33 Virgo

And is time to finish work. Very Happy

I’ve enjoyed a lot my time at MIB, not only doing micros but sharing them with all of you.

I’ve met people here who I could call friend, and that are not here anymore, Bill, of course, (How you made me laugh and get furious, Strider) and Felis, James, Ayoma, Abel, Thor, (well you knew him by Tazz).

Other ones are still here, Keith, Dax, Barka, Kat, Troy, Kodiak, Big man Baragon, Matt, Dennis.

And I got really furious with other people, but they had a piece of me too, Cesar, Jon… not too many.

I take with me the best of all, Pat, Jason, Joffre and Rom, I hope they will keep being part of my life.

Yes it sounds like a farewell, and it is. As Joe told a couple of posts ago, I´m having growing difficulties of coming MIB, so I wanted to say good bye in a proper way. No mean I´m not coming here anymore, I will try to keep on connecting, but I’m not gonna be able to be here everyday, as I used.

So thanks again, for being here, keep on the place alive, and be good guys and gals.

I´ve had a great time at your company during this part of my way.

See you all! cheers

I like all the zodiac
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Iceman stuff   Iceman stuff - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:44 pm

8 comments on MIB, and 6 on this gallery! confused
I´m amazed with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iceman stuff   Iceman stuff - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iceman stuff
Page 33 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33