Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II

Go down 
+97
xblackfired10
BAILEY2088
azrael
Selficide
Berica
The Broken
Cyke
MicroManED
KIN STARJUMPER
argosail
undeadjedi
Facumagia
Emissary
EddieMoore2008
Spaz
GtaMythMaster43
Genoman
whizzbang
Mr. Fantasy
Logan Wayne
Paulo
Multiverse
vasile20022003
GraveRobber_Vamp
anime-crazy
JimmyCrackCorn
Haydn
Major Justice
Spz
twiztedmonkeyboi
stuart101
coremax
Darkling
Shinobu
Hyperman
Johnnyzoomburst
matt_molitor
Superbeast
Anth
riddick
JDD19and99
Joffre Roda
gusbarba
Spector
DragonBurger
Fireaver
luphawk
mythu7
Ayoma
Dragonfist
Ghost_Spider
Patrick O'Leary
Sir Uriel
punchline
Jakob
lggp
littlebigman
Darksoul
TheDenDen
Tempest
Cap
Burningbird
Dax
Undefined
Necroleaf
Corpse Army
mccollough
Bub
Drake
Strider
Jod
RayneKirby
HAVEN
Konpakku, The Dark Hero
deadman75
Ruben
task at hand
WHY_SO_SERIOUS
Omnis Ra
keeban93
Mowzer
SkaPunkNoLooza
alpha1075
Boo
Spyda-Man
Koosh
mkscorpion
Captain Starlight
Alex
Aarel
Reverend.Slaughter
Cigy
MKWarrior2009
evil_emporer
Wade_Jordan68
Colorado Agent
xBigJoe91x
101 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon
Registration date : 2007-08-23

xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II   xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:13 am

Cool MK micros sir. Well done Smile
Back to top Go down
Colorado Agent

Colorado Agent

Male
Leo Pig
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II   xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:28 am

xBigJoe91x wrote:
Holah! Been a long time since I posted anything new here. Im on break from classes and Im back to making micros. Unfortunatly I dont have a completed micro to show, but I do have a Work In Progress.
Jade wip:
xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Wipjade

Hope you guys can give me some feed back on the micro and Ill be back soon with the finished micro.

Welcome back. You are still my favorite MK artist
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II   xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:43 am

Very good its Sub-zero, this version without the mask is my preferred one and you it made with great quality.
Back to top Go down
xBigJoe91x

xBigJoe91x

Male
Leo Goat
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II   xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:16 am

Hey guys!!!!!!!!!  Razz 
(Eww who is this guy? OMG stay away from us) :C
Well that's rude.
Anyways, Its been years now since I last posted anything but Ive been getting some things in my life settled and have recently gotten back into making more micros. Only I sorta lost track what with imageshack not really being a dedicated image hosting site, kinda destroyed some of my old files. Id appreciate it ya'll pointed me to a better site, that is if it hasn't changed for the better. I also lost my original hard drive, which was storing all my Micro art. So Ive had to recover what I could from what imageshack hasn't ruined and Ive got a pretty decent collection back together. Ive got to recover my old hard drive but until then Ive got some new things to show you guys.
The last post I made here I showed off a work in progress of Jade from Mortal Kombat.
Here she is finally completed:
xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Mk9jade

I will also be uploading some new things as I complete them. Im gonna stick to my favorite franchise as always. So expect more Mortal Kombat stuff, but also expect a few surprises! I leave you for now!
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II   xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:50 am

Jade looks sexy Joe!!
well done on completing her look!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
xBigJoe91x

xBigJoe91x

Male
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II   xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:26 am

Hey guys! So the other day when I posted and I said, "Im gonna stick to my favorite franchise..." well surprise, I actually meant to say my favorite franchise's creators games. (damn that's a mouth full)
So basically Mk was made by Netherealm studios and so was the Injustice Video Game.
Which means Im starting a new series of Micros for the injustice game. The first in the series:
Darkseid
xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Injustice_Darkseid
So maybe your thinking, "Joe, Darkseid wasn't in the game." You're right, but if you play the Injustice Mobile app, Darkseid has just been released as an unlockable character exclusively to that version of the game. It is actually why I came back into making micros. So please enjoy!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BAILEY2088

BAILEY2088

Male
Aries Dragon
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II   xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:03 am

nice job
Back to top Go down
http://bailey2088.deviantart.com/
EddieMoore2008

EddieMoore2008

Male
Pisces Cat
Image Software : Paint.net
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II   xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:38 am

Awesome Job!
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II   xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:49 am

very diffrent shading style but i love it the pose is great aswell
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
xblackfired10

xblackfired10

Pisces Goat
Registration date : 2013-05-16

PostSubject: Re: xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II   xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:48 pm

When I read the update title I thought you were coming up with an idea for the sequel. Technically Darkseid was in the console version as well, but he was just an environmental hazard, and his appearance was taken straight from MK vs DCu. Now that I know he's in the mobile version I may have to play it again. I love the pose you put him in and the likeness is near perfect, the only criticism I have is that the blue is a little bright.
Back to top Go down
BJ_Sturgeon

BJ_Sturgeon

Male
Aquarius Goat
Image Software : GIMP
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II   xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:46 am

Love that Darkseid and looking forward to more Injustice micros.
Back to top Go down
http://skip.to/bj
xBigJoe91x

xBigJoe91x

Male
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II   xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:16 am

Thanks for the compliments guys! Yes, Darkseid is in the main game but I made that version of him from MKvsDC. Im not sure yet about doing the NPC characters, but if you guys have requests for certain ones then Ill reconsider and make the characters you guys want to see. In the mean time...
here is Lex Luthor:
xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Injustice_LexLuthor_BodySuit-1
The full mech suit will be done in due time.

Edit: Forgot to put the micro on a transparent background, Doy.
Back to top Go down
xBigJoe91x

xBigJoe91x

Male
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II   xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:47 pm

Hey guys! So way before I went on hiatus, I had completed a majority of Mortal Kombat sets from MK1 to MK4. The MK4 set is actually my personal favorite group of micros I've done. However it wasn't complete. So finally, here's Goro!
xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 MK4Goro
Back to top Go down
xBigJoe91x

xBigJoe91x

Male
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II   xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:14 am

From MK4 to MK9. Heres Shang Tsung!
xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 MK9ShangTsung
Back to top Go down
xBigJoe91x

xBigJoe91x

Male
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II   xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:35 am

I'm worried about posting several times in a row, but here's another from the MK9 set.

When the Lin Kuai started their Cyber Initiative they meant to convert the entire clan. Cyrax and Sektor moved in to capture Smoke and Sub-Zero, two traitors who chose to run away from the clan. Raiden had to act fast and save one of the two warriors. Through a quick vision of the future Raiden felt that the best choice was to save Smoke. The Lin Kuai have now captured Sub-Zero and in this twisted alternate time line he must suffer the Cyber Initiative.
Cyber Sub-Zero:
xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 MK9CyberSub-Zero-1

Last edited by xBigJoe91x on Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II   xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:30 pm

Your MK stuff is look great Joe, Shang Stung and Cyber Sub Zero look really cool
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
xBigJoe91x

xBigJoe91x

Male
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II   xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:35 am

Hey guys! Now I didn't want to have to bump my thread up for this but I need to seek help for an issue that has arisen.

So I just got a mac computer so this is the first time Ive ever used an apple computer and Ive spent the last week learning how to use it. That wasn't difficult at all, but I did notice theres no "paint" program available. So my question becomes, what is the best alternative to Paint on a Mac? Im trying to download Gimp as I post this but if any Mac users have a better alternative then please share. I want to get photoshop but that will take some time to get. :/
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II   xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 9:23 pm

Works very well made , Shang Tsung and Cyber ​​Sub - Zero are great .
perfect

P E R F E C T - G A M E   O V E R
Back to top Go down
JimmyCrackCorn

Male
Libra Snake
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II   xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 6:18 am

xBigJoe91x wrote:
Hey guys! Now I didn't want to have to bump my thread up for this but I need to seek help for an issue that has arisen.

So I just got a mac computer so this is the first time Ive ever used an apple computer and Ive spent the last week learning how to use it. That wasn't difficult at all, but I did notice theres no "paint" program available. So my question becomes, what is the best alternative to Paint on a Mac? Im trying to download Gimp as I post this but if any Mac users have a better alternative then please share. I want to get photoshop but that will take some time to get. :/

paint bucket is the alternative, tho when i tried using it years ago i hated it because it would change the colors constantly for some reason. Not aware of the current paint alternative is to mac now tho.. I had given up micro making for the years I had just a mac.

Photoshop or gimp seems kind of difficult to make micros in, but IDK how you make them anyways so maybe it suits you. Good luck, hope to see your MKX micros soon!
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II   xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 6:30 am

You may want to give irfanview a try. I know that is a good program to use.

xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Ragxxi29xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Fastes10xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Rag_xx21xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Em_s_f10xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 I_vote11xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Emi10xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Em_zps05e308ce xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
xBigJoe91x

xBigJoe91x

Male
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II   xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 11:52 am

Hey Thanks for the feed back. Ive been trying to use gimp, but oh man it sucks. Ive only ever used it to make the backgrounds transparent for when I upload them to the site. Having to actually use the program to make a micro from scratch is quite difficult. I've noticed theres an app called Paint X on the mac store. I have the lite version available to try out and I have to say it pretty much is what Im looking for. I may have to buy the full version if I run into a locked tool I need but until then Ill still be using Paint X.

Ill definitely be posting some MK X micros. Im studying the gameplay trailer for details and hopefully I can manage to find as much costume detail as possible to make the micros as accurate as possible. I hope I don't get overwhelmed. I wanted to finish the MK9 micro series, I have ~8 more characters there, so we will see what happens as time goes. See y'all soon!
Back to top Go down
ninja961

ninja961

Male
Scorpio Rat
Registration date : 2012-11-27

PostSubject: Re: xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II   xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 7:09 pm

Hey Joe how about Injustice Superman
Back to top Go down
xBigJoe91x

xBigJoe91x

Male
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II   xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 3:37 pm

Hey everyone! Its been 11 months since I last posted here and I can't believe its been that long. Since then I told you all that I got a Mac and would try to figure out how to make micros with out msPaint. Well I settled on Gimp but then just never got around to actually work with it and so it wasn't until last night that I decided to finally do something. So besides this post to keep you all updated on my current health, I am doing great by the way, and would like to show you what I'm up to so you know to check back soon for some new micros.
xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Mkxksd10
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

Male
Taurus Rat
Image Software : Microsoft Paint, PAINT.NET
Registration date : 2012-12-26

PostSubject: Re: xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II   xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 2:27 am

Missed your work. Hope you finish the new blood, sir!
Back to top Go down
xBigJoe91x

xBigJoe91x

Male
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II   xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 11:25 am

Hey Thanks for the support, my brain is all over the place with which micro to work on. I'm reading the new MK Comic and its so full of familiar characters and its inspiring me to go back and make micros of characters I never got to in older games. To refresh some of you on my previous work I pretty much made all characters from MK1-MK4, completed the MKvsDC cast and made a good majority of the MK9 cast. Today Im starting the MKX characters but like I said with the comics out Im also inspired to go back and make the MKDA-MKA characters. I only made a few from that era. So if anyone is interested in the MKDA-MKA era characters Ill be posting them as well as MK9 and MKX characters.
I also began doing some Injustice characters but Ill be doing them as a side project.

I also have a request:
If a Mod can possibly close this topic for me so I may start a fresh one, Id appreciate it.
I was looking back through the beginning pages and its incredible to see posts from as far back as 2008.
I think its about time to start fresh. Thanks in advanced for doing me this favor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II   xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xbigjoe91x's Micros Thread II
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next