Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare

Go down 
+4
Koosh
Reverend.Slaughter
Boo
Flare
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Flare

Flare

Taurus Dog
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Empty
PostSubject: Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare   Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:12 pm

Gallery Of GenQuake99
I had no place planned for hand drawn drawings, so I'll post any that I do at the top of this section here.
Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare JasonXmaskdrawing
JaxonX Mask by GenQuake99

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare DankGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare DankV2Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare DankV3
Dank (1st look) by GenQuake99
Dank (2nd look) by Brandon the Red
Dank (3rd look) by GenQuake99

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare ScudGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare CyborgScudGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare ChadCharGenderSwappedGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare TheVillains
Scud
- drawn by Brandon the Red
- modified & designed by GenQuake99
Cybernetic Scud by GenQuake99
Dank, Scud, & Flare Gender Swapped by Brandon the Red
Shadow, DM aka The Author, The Twin by GenQuake99

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare ACmicroheroGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare NightcrawlerSuperbeastGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare NightCrawlerDuoGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare BloodWyndNightCrawler
AC, Superbeast/Nightcrawler, Nighcrawler (2), BloodWynd/Superbeast/Nightcrawler by GenQuake99

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare MovieGlacierGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare BDRFlareGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare BDRFFSSSDDPGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare EraserGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare BloodRayneV3Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare BtRGhostGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare MicroMaxJekylHydeGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare DTBWereBeaver
X-MEN 3 version of Glacier by GenQuake99
Flare & BriarDarkRain crossed by GenQuake99
BriarDarkRain, FreeFlyingSoul, SoftSpokenDreams, & DarkPhyre crossed by GenQuake99
Eraser by GenQuake99 (redrew her in PN1 format)
BloodRayne by GenQuake99
Brandon the Red Ghost by GenQuake99
MicroMax as Mr. Hyde by GenQuake99
DTB the Werebeaver by GenQuake99

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare EraserSirenGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare DarkPhyreVampireGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare LongbowWerewolfGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare StarbirdWizardGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare PR1Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare PR1ZombieGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare RioFireElemental
Eraser the Siren by GenQuake99
Countess Darkphyre by GenQuake99
Werewolf Longbow by GenQuake99
Starbird Wizard by GenQuake99
Power Ring 1 by GenQuake99
Power Ring 1 Zombie by GenQuake99
Rosefire Rio Fire Elemental Demon by GenQuake99

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare FFSGhostGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare FlareWithGirls
FreeFlyingSoul the Free Flying Soul by GenQuake99
The Quadruplets & Flare by GenQuake99
From Left To Right: DarkPhyre, FreeFlyingSoul, Flare, BriarDarkRain, & SoftSpokenDreams

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare EveningGirls
The Quadruplets & Their Suitors by GenQuake99
From Left To Right: VicE, DarkPhyre, GothSandMan, FreeFlyingSoul, LongBow, Flare, BriarDarkRain, MightyMax, SoftSpokenDreams

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Bedlam
Bedlam & his summoned skeletons by GenQuake99

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare CapinSpiffyGuyGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare GQGWCGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare PuckWrestlerGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare YoshiOnoGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare GoalieGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare ScottArchmanGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare GQGWCTVChamp
CapinSpiffyGuy by GenQuake99
Red Wing (2) the GWC wrestler by GenQuake99
Puck the GWC wrestler by GenQuake99
Yoshi Ono the GWC wrestler by GenQuake99
Goalie the GWC wrestler by GenQuake99
Scott Archman the GWC wrestling manager by GenQuake99
GCW & IWO TV Champion, Red Wing by GenQuake99

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Brock1-FFGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Hooligan2-FFGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Hooligan1-FFGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare FallenAngelBrock-1Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare FallenAngelHooligan-1
Fallen Angel Brock by Freedom Fighter
Fallen Angel Hooligan (2) by Freedom Fighter
Fallen Angel Brock by GenQuake99
Fallen Angel Hooligan by GenQuake99

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare CaraSlapalot-1Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare MaskedFullam-1Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare SSsGirlGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Commentator1Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Commentator2Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Commentator3-1Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare TheHooligan
Cara Slapalot by GenQuake99
Masked Fullam by GenQuake99
Shooting Star's GF by GenQuake99
Commentator 1 & 2 by GenQuake99
Red Wing as Commentator by GenQuake99
The Hooligan of P:V by GenQuake99

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare SporkGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare RavenGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Senna
Great Battle Spork by GenQuake99
Chainmail Raven by GenQuake99
My Friend Krista by GenQuake99

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare EXtrasFamilyPortrait
The eXtras compiled by GenQuake99

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare TheLouve
The eXtras Wax Museum On Display At The Louve - By GenQuake99
From left to right: Freedom Fighter, Brandon the Red, Flare, Glacier, Vice, Eraser
(Micros done by Brandon the Red during early sketch design of the new eXtras uniform set)

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare GaryGygax
Gary Gygax by GenQuake99

Xombie: Reanimated

Here's a few from a flash series I've watched online and an actually released comicbook. These I based more from the comic itself.

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Xombie-DirgeGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Xombie-Cloe
Dirge, the symbiot Xombie (a xombie with a human conciousness) by GenQuake99
Cloe by GenQuake99

MegaTokyo Project

All micros based off of the characters of Fred Gallagher's, 'Megatokyo'

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare MegaTokyoGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare MegaTokyo1Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare MegaTokyo3
Largo, Piro, Hayasaka Erika, Nanasawa Kimiko, & Junpei by GenQuake99
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare   Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:16 am

Here's some micros I collected done of me over the years. Thanks to everyone who helped contribute. If you have more that aren't shown, just PM them to me and I'll add it in.

Many Faces of Flare

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare FlareAndieselThitman
Flare by Andiesel Thitman

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare ChadCharGenderSwappedGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Flare
Dank, Scud, & Flare Gender Swapped by Brandon the Red
Flare by GenQuake99

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare MovieFlareGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare GenQuake99HaloGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare GenQuake99Halo2
X-MEN 3 version of Flare (Logan Mortan)
- Costume drawn by Avatar
- Costume slightly modded by GenQuake99
Alternate Flare Aura's by Kid Chaos!

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare BDRFlareGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare FlareSBGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare VampireHunterFlare
Flare & BriarDarkRain crossed by GenQuake99
Justice Lord Flare by DarkPhyre
Flare the Vampire Hunter by GenQuake99

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare FlareWithGirls
The Quadruplets & Flare by GenQuake99
From Left To Right: DarkPhyre, FreeFlyingSoul, Flare, BriarDarkRain, & SoftSpokenDreams

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare EveningGirls
The Quadruplets & Their Suitors by GenQuake99
From Left To Right: VicE, DarkPhyre, GothSandMan, FreeFlyingSoul, LongBow, Flare (GenQuake99), BriarDarkRain, MightyMax, SoftSpokenDreams

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare FemeFlareGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare FlareGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare X-MASFlareGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare GenQuake99_1
FemeFlare by GenQuake99
Flare by Jodmos
Santa Flare by GenQuake99 & with Emissary's santa suit template
New X-Suit Flare by Raven

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare EXtrasFamilyPortrait
The eXtras compiled by GenQuake99

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare FlareROGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare HalloweenFlare2Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare DarknessFlareGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare FlareAV2-1Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare FlareCasualGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare FlareSolarGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare FlareMaskerade3-1
Ragnarok Online Flare by Eraser
Superbuddy Frankenstein Flare by GenQuake99
Darkness Flare (Evil Flare) by GenQuake99
Alternate Flare Costume by GenQuake99
Casual Flare by GenQuake99
Glowing Flare by GenQuake99
Formal Flare By GenQuake99

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare FlareWolfGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare GL-Flare-1Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare NovaflareGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare SpectralFlare-1Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare X-MASFemeFlareGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Flare-ExtrasGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare FlareTransparentTrench
Werewolf Flare by GenQuake99
GL Flare (Green Light...yes, similar to Green Lantern light) by GenQuake99
Nova Flare by Spencer?
Spectral Flare by GenQuake99
Feme Flare in X-MAS Gear by GenQuake99
The eXtras Flare by Brandon the Red
The eXtras Flare w/ Hologram Trenchcoat by GenQuake99

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare TheLouve
The eXtras Wax Museum On Display At The Louve - By GenQuake99
From left to right: Freedom Fighter, Brandon the Red, Flare, Glacier, Vice, Eraser
(Micros done by Brandon the Red during early sketch design of the new eXtras uniform set)

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Flare-MFDGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare IronmanFlareGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Chrm_Flare_MAY08
Flare by Emissary
Ironman Flare by GenQuake99
Flare by Charmed

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare FlareFabricaTimm
Timm Style Flare from Fabrica

The Many Faces Of GenQuake99

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare ChadGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare NightCrawlerChad
GenQuake99 and himself crossed with Nightcrawler
Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare XFGenQuake99Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare MVI-AuquaMan-Genquake-DigGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare PunkedOutChadGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare SilverRangerGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare SilverRangerMorph
GenQuake99 (Chad Weston aka Nuke) in Zone-Force
GenQuake99 as Evil Aquaman by DigClaw
GenQuake99 Punked Out by FreedomFighter
GenQuake99 as the Silver Wolf Ranger by Me
Animated Silver Wolf Ranger by Impy

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare GeneralQuakeGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare GenQuake_VampireGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare SilverCrescentRangerGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare SilverCrescentChadGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare ChadGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare GQ99_Agent_QGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Lt
General Quake my alter ego
GenQuake99 as Disciple of Decon Frost by Raven
The Silver Luna Crescent Alchemy Ranger by Raven
GenQuake99 as Agent Q of MIB
GenQuake99 as Genis Quake of Star Trek by Brandon The Red

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare GenQuake_ChoobismGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Chad2Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Genquake9muGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare AnimeCadre-GenQuake99-Spz
GenQuake99 by Choobism
GenQuake99's new look (t-shirt made by Brandon The Red)
GenQuake99 of Zone Force by Tekino
GenQuake99 as Anime Street Fighter Demon by Spaz

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare GenQuakeAngelGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare KamyszekB-DayGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare THECOUSINGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Checkmate
GenQuake99 as an Angel by Azebiel
GenQuake99 by Brandon the Red
GenQuake99 as Glen Queka & his pet by Freedom Fighter

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Daxounettestyle1genquake99dax1Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare _mightGenQuake99V2-TimmStyleGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare EGENGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare GenQuake_Gambit1Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare GenQuake_Gambit2Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Hk_SithDroid_GenQuake99Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare GenQuakedtbGallery of GenQuake99 & Flare ChadYYH
GenQuake99 Daxounette by Dax
GenQuake99 TimmStyle by MightyLeatherFace
Evil GenQuake99 by Spencer
GenQuake99 as Gambit by Raven (2)
GenQuake99 as GQ99 Sith Lord/Cyborg by High Krath
GenQuake99 by DaTalkingBeaver
GenQuake99 as Yuskue Urameshi by GenQuake99 (Youmacon Cosplay costume)

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Chad3Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare GenQuake99-MFD
GenQuake99 with Goatee by GenQuake99
GenQuake99 with Goatee by Emissary

As I get more versions of me, I'll add more creations of me by me and other creators. To those who have done renditions of me, thank you, and nice work. I'll try to make some good use of them.
Back to top Go down
Boo

Male
Sagittarius Dog
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2007-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare   Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:23 am

Nice Gallery RedWings FTW!
Back to top Go down
Reverend.Slaughter

Reverend.Slaughter

Male
Virgo Rat
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare   Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:56 am

Amazing Gallery Flare. I've been watching your work for a short while now. Glad to see it all in one place.
Back to top Go down
Koosh
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Koosh

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2006-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare   Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:58 am

Talk about a trip down memory lane, I remember a lot of those micros. Great to see your work again.

BTW, I really like the coat on your avatar, it's original and looks awesome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare   Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:53 am

Wizard micros Flare
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Aarel

Aarel

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare   Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:27 pm

Great Micros!
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare   Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:38 am

Koosh wrote:
Talk about a trip down memory lane, I remember a lot of those micros. Great to see your work again.

BTW, I really like the coat on your avatar, it's original and looks awesome. Very Happy

Thanxs, I thought the trench coat was a nice touch myself.
Back to top Go down
Bub

Bub

Male
Libra Pig
Image Software : MS Paint XP
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare   Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:50 am

great stuff flare
Back to top Go down
Jod

Jod

Male
Scorpio Dog
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare   Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:53 pm

really good to see your work again
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/TheInitiative/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare   Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gallery of GenQuake99 & Flare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: Old Galleries From 2009 and Before-
Jump to: