Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4]

Go down 
+22
txf
WHY_SO_SERIOUS
Ghost_Spider
anime-crazy
keeban93
Ruben
Corpse Army
Dragonfist
Wade_Jordan68
TheGreenMachine
Dr. Microstein
Alex
Mowzer
Aarel
Yorel
Dax
Spyda-Man
Ditto
Bub
Scarlet
Konpakku, The Dark Hero
Razor Infinity
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Razor Infinity

Razor Infinity

Male
Libra Goat
Image Software : MS Paint and the Funk machine.
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4] Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4]   Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:54 pm

Ok so a couple of us have seen some of the pics so far and I gotta be honest I'm not really likin' what i see.
It just seems to me they're taking a lot of creative liberties with story and character design.
But any way what does everyone else think?
Back to top Go down
Konpakku, The Dark Hero

Konpakku, The Dark Hero

Male
Cancer Dog
Image Software : MSPaint, and Paint.net for transparency
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4]   Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:45 pm

Pretty much the same way, and it's INSANE that they aren't including Kururin.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4]   Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:53 pm

DragonBall ? That old cartoon ?? I never liked that, im not a fan of anime or manga or whatever you want to call it.
Back to top Go down
Bub

Bub

Male
Libra Pig
Image Software : MS Paint XP
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4]   Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:07 am

Piccolo's not even green!
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Male
Capricorn Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4]   Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:49 am

sounds stupid. i liked the cartoon as a kid but it looks bad
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/AdventureVille/
Spyda-Man

Spyda-Man

Male
Virgo Rooster
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4]   Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:53 am

im very upset with how this movie is comin along but u never kno the movie might b alright every1 will have their own opinion on it
Back to top Go down
Dax
Administrator
Administrator
Dax

Sagittarius Rat
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro X

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4]   Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:06 pm

I saw quite a few pictures and I saw the trailer as well. I got to say :

Bulma doesn't have purple hair, just a few streaks.
Roshi isn't bald or wearing a turtle shell (doesn't seem like a perverted old man either)
No Krillin
High School based storyline
Piccolo isn't green and doesn't have antennae
Son Goku doesn't have a tail

All these are bad points for me. I don't think I'll go see the movie in theatres. I won't even rent it.

Super Secret Project done at 35.48% (11 out of 31)
Back to top Go down
http://daxverse.free.fr/
Yorel

Yorel

Male
Capricorn Dragon
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4]   Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:58 pm

You think that its bad now?

Gaze your eyes upon the movie version of the Oozaru (Giant Monkey).

I warn you if you haven't already seen it, you may just rage untill your hair turns blonde and your eyes green!
or your head will just explode...

Remember, I warned you;
http://my.spill.com/profiles/blogs/oozaru-goku-revealed-from
Back to top Go down
Aarel

Aarel

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4]   Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:36 pm

Rex Cahar wrote:
Piccolo's not even green!

Crying or Very sad But every Team need's a green guy.
Back to top Go down
Dax
Administrator
Administrator
Dax

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4]   Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:31 pm

Yorel wrote:
I warn you if you haven't already seen it, you may just rage untill your hair turns blonde and your eyes green!
or your head will just explode...

Ok, I don't EVER wanna see that again. I was thinking of taking a pirate version of the movie but I don't think I will. I just saw the image a split second and I want to scream SACRILEGE !

Back to top Go down
Yorel

Yorel

Male
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4]   Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:22 pm

Dax wrote:
Ok, I don't EVER wanna see that again. I was thinking of taking a pirate version of the movie but I don't think I will. I just saw the image a split second and I want to scream SACRILEGE !

NO YOU HAVE PIRATE IT!
Pirate it and hand it out to all your friends and family who are fans as well as, as many fans around your city/town as you can.
Thats what I'm going to do. But why you ask?
Well I would like to put as much of a dent in the films profit as I can. You see the high the profit, the higher a chance of a crappy sequel.

By stoping as many people as possable from paying money to see it we can try and send a message to Hollywood that half-assed attempts at much loved franchises will not be accepted by the fan base.

On another note though I must say I'm really disappointed with Stephan Chow who is one of the produces of the film. I sore King Fu Hustle and Shaolin Soccer both of which he directored and stared in and my first thought was "If they make a DBZ film, this guy has to make it!" Because both the films were pretty much Dragonball. They had fighting with weird/amazing/out there technics along with a great deal of humor that was just like that of Dragonball. The only thing they lacked was the charracters and the Ki.
Back to top Go down
Dax
Administrator
Administrator
Dax

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4]   Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:33 pm

I think the picture will be enough for my friends (Dragon Ball fans like me) to stop them from going to see the movie.

Back to top Go down
Konpakku, The Dark Hero

Konpakku, The Dark Hero

Male
Cancer Dog
Image Software : MSPaint, and Paint.net for transparency
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4]   Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:43 pm

*eye twitches* I much prefer the fake concept art, this looks like something out of the Mario Bros movie!
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Male
Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4]   Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:19 pm

anime is too weird to translate into real life.
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/AdventureVille/
Mowzer

Mowzer

Male
Leo Dragon
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4]   Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:41 am

My god! This looks worse than Dragonball AF!

Yorel wrote:
I would like to put as much of a dent in the films profit as I can.
Don't worry, they seem to be doing that themselves.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Male
Scorpio Snake
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4]   Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:49 am

Yes it looks terrible, and as much as people complain about it, 90% of them will still see it

****DO NOT TAKE/MOD ANY PARTS OF MY MICROS****
Back to top Go down
http://alexmicroheroes.deviantart.com/
Aarel

Aarel

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4]   Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:15 am

lol! I might still go see it. I'm a fan of realy bad movies.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Microstein

Dr. Microstein

Male
Sagittarius Pig
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: How About This Version???   Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:12 pm

Greetings All,

Well… since this “new” version of Dragonball Z seems to be goin’ over like a lead balloon, I thought I’d share one of my guilty pleasures regarding the series.

Spoiler:

Don’t hate me because I take so long in-between posts… hate me because I’ve got freaky taste in movies. HA!

Dr. M

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
TheGreenMachine

TheGreenMachine

Male
Gemini Monkey
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4]   Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:29 pm

I ahve acutally seent he ol;d version it kinda sucks but tis funny
Back to top Go down
Dr. Microstein

Dr. Microstein

Male
Sagittarius Pig
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4]   Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:19 am

Well... it certainly won't win any Oscars. Rolling Eyes

But sometimes I just need to see somethin' stupid.

Funny... but stupid. Razz

Oh! And no cracks about me scopin' out a mirror sometime. affraid HA!

Back to top Go down
Wade_Jordan68

Wade_Jordan68

Male
Leo Dragon
Image Software : MS Paint!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4]   Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:51 pm

Wow...... why does hollywood have to ruin everything? it makes me so sad. I am 95% sure two kids with alot of hair gel and some crappy video cameras can do a better job at capturing the essence of Dragonball. even if they used a gorillia costume and walked through model buildings like the old godzillia movies.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4]   Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:45 am

Here is a link to the new trailer.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/12/10/dragonball-trailer-released/

This movie gets further away from the source material with every new bit of info.
Back to top Go down
Dax
Administrator
Administrator
Dax

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4]   Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:03 am

Yes it does.

Back to top Go down
Yorel

Yorel

Male
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4]   Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:25 am

Wade_Jordan68 wrote:
Wow...... why does hollywood have to ruin everything? it makes me so sad. I am 95% sure two kids with alot of hair gel and some crappy video cameras can do a better job at capturing the essence of Dragonball. even if they used a gorillia costume and walked through model buildings like the old godzillia movies.

Hollywood has no intrest in capturing the essence or staying true to the source material.
They want something they can market and make money off of.

Edit: Oh and you don't need that much gel. I was messing around to day and with a little styling wax and some hair spray I managed to make my hair look like a real Goku should.
Back to top Go down
Mowzer

Mowzer

Male
Leo Dragon
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4]   Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:09 pm

What! Bulma can't fight! And why before the eclipse? I do want to see what they do with the Kamehameha wave. But I can't see myself going just for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4]   Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Live Action Movie [Review page 4]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next