Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Hyperman's Hideaway

Go down 
+56
Dragonfist
FerretBoy
TheDenDen
Necroleaf
Squigfly
duploball
Spaz
Dr. Microstein
Mowzer
alexandre
Emissary
Superbeast
Power Guy
Kid Chaos!
Dax
Anth
Kodiak
coremax
Fireaver
Action Girl
mistersuds
Jod
Major Justice
Rat
DragonBurger
Ayoma
Genoman
gargoyle
Cigy
mythu7
Patrick O'Leary
Burningbird
Omnis Ra
luphawk
Sir Uriel
mach3gillette
Daisuke
Colorado Agent
Jakob
Joebleau
Mercy
Bub
Kagemusha
trickster74
deadman75
Aarel
Jorge Martinez
RayneKirby
Reverend.Slaughter
nothingtolookat
Cap
Da Talking Beaver
bizarro_liberty_legion
task at hand
Hyperman
alpha1075
60 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyperman
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Hyperman

Male
Sagittarius Horse
Registration date : 2007-01-03

Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyperman's Hideaway   Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:31 am

I'm back home guys. Had a great trip until I landed in Dallas to catch my flight to Birmingham. Canceled flight, got one of the last rooms near the airport, flight delays today, AND my luggage was left out in the rain overnight in Dallas.

Good to be home where I can rest.
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/TheInitiative/index.php?showforum=10
Da Talking Beaver

Da Talking Beaver

Male
Aquarius Dog
Image Software : Various Adobe products.
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Hyperman's Hideaway   Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:34 am

Didn't they know your Hyperman? Maybe they did & that why they left your luggage out in the rain. Smile

Glad to hear your back home safe. So, when can we expect new micros for you?
Back to top Go down
http://stuffbybrian.blogspot.com/
Hyperman
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Hyperman

Male
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hyperman's Hideaway   Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:38 am

Give me a couple of days
Back to top Go down
Hyperman
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Hyperman

Male
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hyperman's Hideaway   Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:46 am

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Blackhole opens" "Hyperman comes through"
Hey guys I decided that since I was gone so long I thought I would come back in time with some micros I will do two days from now.
First a selection of Batman villians from the late 50s and 60s.
Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Blue_Bowman-ElphHyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Erobt-Batman63-ElphHyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 King_of_Cats-Batman69-Elph
Three costumes of Catwoman from the golden age through the late 60s.
Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Catwoman-GA-ElphHyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Catwoman-1960s-ElphHyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Catwoman_Batman219-Elph
And lastly Remnant from the Redeemers in the Squadron Supreme miniseries,
Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Remnant-Elph
Back to top Go down
Cap

Cap

Male
Cancer Dog
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2006-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Hyperman's Hideaway   Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:22 am

Hmmmm...space time continuum micros. Very interesting. Two days from now I will tell you they look pretty darn good.
Back to top Go down
Aarel

Aarel

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Hyperman's Hideaway   Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:24 pm

Hyperman wrote:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Blackhole opens" "Hyperman comes through"
Hey guys I decided that since I was gone so long I thought I would come back in time with some micros I will do two days from now.
First a selection of Batman villians from the late 50s and 60s.
Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Blue_Bowman-ElphHyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Erobt-Batman63-ElphHyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 King_of_Cats-Batman69-Elph
Three costumes of Catwoman from the golden age through the late 60s.
Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Catwoman-GA-ElphHyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Catwoman-1960s-ElphHyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Catwoman_Batman219-Elph
And lastly Remnant from the Redeemers in the Squadron Supreme miniseries,
Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Remnant-Elph

Realy nice work again Hyperman!
Back to top Go down
nothingtolookat

nothingtolookat

Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Hyperman's Hideaway   Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:24 pm

I have an Idea! What if did the villains of the 60's Batman show? Since most of these characters have never been seen in micro form, I think that would be a cool idea for your next project!

Here are all the ones the show featured

The Joker
The Penguin
Catwoman
The Riddler
Mr. Freeze
Mad Hatter
The Archer
Egghead
King Tut
The Bookworm
Pussycat (Catwoman's Sidekick)
Ms. Bacon (Egghead's secretary)
Nora Clavicle
Lord Fogg & Lady Peasoup
The Siren
The Black Widow
The Clock King
Falseface
The Minstrel
Ma Parker
Minvera
Marsha, Queen of Diamonds
Queen Olga
The Sandman
Shame
Col. Gumm
The Puzzler
Dr. Cassandra
Zelda The Great
Handel
Louie The Lilac
Lola Lasagne

ps. Just an Idea, not a demand. I have too much respect for your work to just tell you what to do and expect you to spit out the results. Thanks again for the awesome work on Nightengale. It made me so happy to see my idea come to micro-life.

Last edited by nothingtolookat on Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Hyperman's Hideaway   Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:37 pm

awesome updates they look wicked

Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Rayneb10Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelHyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Kat-sprite-blackpumaHyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 RyadoneHyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Da Talking Beaver

Da Talking Beaver

Male
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hyperman's Hideaway   Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:16 pm

Nice work.

But I've got one question: How's the future?
Back to top Go down
task at hand

task at hand

Male
Libra Cat
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Hyperman's Hideaway   Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:06 am

Brilliant work on last batch dude
Back to top Go down
Hyperman
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Hyperman

Male
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hyperman's Hideaway   Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:08 am

nothingtolookat wrote:
I have an Idea! What if did the villains of the 60's Batman show? Since most of these characters have never been seen in micro form, I think that would be a cool idea for your next project!

Here are all the ones the show featured

The Joker
The Penguin
Catwoman
The Riddler
Mr. Freeze
Mad Hatter
The Archer
Egghead
King Tut
The Bookworm
Pussycat (Catwoman's Sidekick)
Ms. Bacon (Egghead's secretary)
Nora Clavicle
Lord Fogg & Lady Peasoup
The Siren
The Black Widow
The Clock King
Falseface
The Minstrel
Ma Parker
Minvera
Marsha, Queen of Diamonds
Queen Olga
The Sandman
Shame
Col. Gumm
The Puzzler
Dr. Cassandra
Zelda The Great
Handel
Louie The Lilac
Lola Lasagne

ps. Just an Idea, not a demand. I have too much respect for your work to just tell you what to do and expect you to spit out the results. Thanks again for the awesome work on Nightengale. It made me so happy to see my idea come to micro-life.

Maybe at some point I can do this series, but right now I have several projects going. I need to finish all the Squadron Supreme micros I intend to do, and then there is the Multiverse that I need to get back to and the various Kryptonians/Kandorians that appeared through out the silver age.
Back to top Go down
Hyperman
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Hyperman

Male
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hyperman's Hideaway   Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:09 am

Da Talking Beaver wrote:
Nice work.

Future???? How did you know about my super secret super power???? I haven't even used it yet.
Back to top Go down
Hyperman
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Hyperman

Male
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hyperman's Hideaway   Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:10 am

the_task_at_hand wrote:
Brilliant work on last batch dude
Thanks TTAH
Back to top Go down
Da Talking Beaver

Da Talking Beaver

Male
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hyperman's Hideaway   Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:07 am

Hyperman wrote:
Da Talking Beaver wrote:

Future???? How did you know about my super secret super power???? I haven't even used it yet.

pale Uhhh... I don't know about your power. I was using slang that all the young kids are using these days. "How's The Future" is slang for... uhhh.. uhh.. Oh, I know! Upcoming projects! Yeah, that works.

So, how are they? Smile
Back to top Go down
Hyperman
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Hyperman

Male
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hyperman's Hideaway   Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:54 am

Da Talking Beaver wrote:
Hyperman wrote:
Da Talking Beaver wrote:

pale Uhhh... I don't know about your power. I was using slang that all the young kids are using these days. "How's The Future" is slang for... uhhh.. uhh.. Oh, I know! Upcoming projects! Yeah, that works.

So, how are they? Smile

Hmmmmmmmm????? If I believed that you could sell me beachfront property in Nevada. Wink

Going back to the Multiverse.
Dinah Queen from Earth 22 - Kingdom Come
Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Dinah_Queen-KC-Elph
Green lantern from Earth 30 - Red Son
Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Green_Lantern-Red_Son-Elph
Back to top Go down
nothingtolookat

nothingtolookat

Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Hyperman's Hideaway   Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:08 pm

Can you do some of Catwoman's other costumes? like how about her debut green dress, the orange number with the cat mask and the black cat outfit?
Back to top Go down
Hyperman
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Hyperman

Male
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hyperman's Hideaway   Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:58 pm

nothingtolookat wrote:
Can you do some of Catwoman's other costumes? like how about her debut green dress, the orange number with the cat mask and the black cat outfit?

I might do some more Catwoman costumes soon.

In the meantime here's three costumes worn by Kathy Kane aka Batwoman. Her original costume, a variation of Batman's costume and a Catwoman costume that the villian Catman had her wear when he wanted her as his partner.
Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Batwoman-Batman125-ElphHyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Batwoman-GiantBatman3-ElphHyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Catwoman-Batwoman-Detective318-Elph
And the following are my gender-bender concepts. Betty Kane as Robin, Bruce Wayne as Batman (in a version of Batwoman's costume) and Dick Grayson as Batboy.
Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 BettyKane-Robin-ElphHyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Batman-Batwomanstylecostume-ElphHyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 DickGrayson-Batboy-Elph
Back to top Go down
Aarel

Aarel

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Hyperman's Hideaway   Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:43 am

Wow! Nice!
Back to top Go down
Hyperman
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Hyperman

Male
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hyperman's Hideaway   Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:54 am

Well folks it looks like I, Professor Ludwig von Elphberg, will be taking over for a while again. For those of you who monitor the Da Beaver's thread have seen, the villainous Da Beaver has snatched Hyperman's younger self from the past there by eliminating him from the present. What will be the next step in the Da Beaver's evil plot????? Will Hyperman ever return???????? Stay tuned to this thread for further developments.

Be warned Da Beaver. Toying with the timestream is dangerous.

P.S. Anyone out there have a used Legion Time Bubble or a spare Cosmic Treadmill lying around??
Back to top Go down
Da Talking Beaver

Da Talking Beaver

Male
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hyperman's Hideaway   Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:37 pm

Hey! I'm not villainous. I might be a bit mischievous but in no way am I villainous.

I can't help it that a temporal anomaly random opens in my basement from time to time that is fact a wormhole to random points along space time continuum! Well, I guess they aren't all that random since they all seem to be to points in various people's childhoods.

Also, I didn't ask to be doing this. There is someone truly villainous who make me do it & if I don't I'll never see my parents again. I can't tell who they are or they'd kill my parents on the spot but they know you.

P.S. I think I saw a Cosmic Pilates machine somewhere around here!

I got to go, he's come back & I think the anomaly is opening again: it always a makes a big mess when it does.
Back to top Go down
Hyperman
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Hyperman

Male
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hyperman's Hideaway   Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:17 am

Da Talking Beaver wrote:
Hey! I'm not villainous. I might be a bit mischievous but in no way am I villainous.

I can't help it that a temporal anomaly random opens in my basement from time to time that is fact a wormhole to random points along space time continuum! Well, I guess they aren't all that random since they all seem to be to points in various people's childhoods.

Also, I didn't ask to be doing this. There is someone truly villainous who make me do it & if I don't I'll never see my parents again. I can't tell who they are or they'd kill my parents on the spot but they know you.

P.S. I think I saw a Cosmic Pilates machine somewhere around here!

I got to go, he's come back & I think the anomaly is opening again: it always a makes a big mess when it does.

This a prelude to an invasion then!!!! First they make you snatch micro makers from their past so their adult selves no longer exist in the present.
Back to top Go down
Da Talking Beaver

Da Talking Beaver

Male
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hyperman's Hideaway   Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:37 am

If that is the plan, it's not working all that well. Most of the people who come from the past to now are still here. The only person who's disappeared is Hyperman.
Back to top Go down
Hyperman
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Hyperman

Male
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hyperman's Hideaway   Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:12 am

Very strange. In Hyperman's absence I give you Doc Fate from Earth 20 and Captain Atom from Earth 30 - Red Son.
Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Doc_Fate-E20-ElphHyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Captain_Atom-Red_Son-Elph
Back to top Go down
Kagemusha

Kagemusha

Registration date : 2006-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Hyperman's Hideaway   Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:11 am

Hyperman wrote:
From the Squadron Supreme, a foe of the Whizzer, Rustler
Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Rustler-Elph

Finally someone had the courage and the strength of conviction to do the Rustler. I live to see the day that Bollix and Pinball make the cut.
Back to top Go down
Hyperman
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Hyperman

Male
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hyperman's Hideaway   Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:16 am

Kagemusha wrote:
Hyperman wrote:
From the Squadron Supreme, a foe of the Whizzer, Rustler.
Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Rustler-Elph

Finally someone had the courage and the strength of conviction to do the Rustler. I live to see the day that Bollix and Pinball make the cut.

LOL. I don't know about courage or conviction, it's more about finding references. And you will see both Pinball and Bollix at sometime in the near furure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyperman's Hideaway   Hyperman's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyperman's Hideaway
Page 2 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next