Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol)

Go down 
+86
Baragon
ares
KIN STARJUMPER
Hyperman
Spaz
Logan Wayne
Johnnyzoomburst
Di Vinci
JimmyCrackCorn
thetrappedartist
Sabretooth
matt_molitor
grn_robskelington
Dr. Microstein
RISKTaker
Python288
Drake
Konpakku, The Dark Hero
MicroManED
Sally
Woodmouse
Vaendin
Eraser
Superbeast
Squigfly
Necroleaf
mccollough
MJHnevada
Spector
Omnis Ra
SkaPunkNoLooza
coremax
The Broken
DekeBristo
TheGreenMachine
TheDenDen
Tower
Kodiak
Corpse Army
Shinobu
Fireaver
Wade_Jordan68
JX
riddick
Dark Zero
Koosh
txf
Mowzer
WHY_SO_SERIOUS
Anth
Razor Infinity
Major Justice
DragonBurger
Burningbird
Strider
Dax
mach3gillette
Joffre Roda
RayneKirby
Ruben
Patrick O'Leary
Digclaw
alpha1075
bethymay
Undefined
Daisuke
Kgoku
Jod
JDD19and99
Cigy
Iceman
Spyda-Man
Emissary
P.H.
Aarel
dave9003
Alex
Ayoma
conor.merriman
Lionking
Devon_Farmer
Dragonfist
Kate
Bub
ZERO
Ghost_Spider
90 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost_Spider
Ghost_Spider

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : Aseprite
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Empty
PostSubject: Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol)   Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:18 pm

Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Reignoz3

Laughing

Yay! New Gallery at Last!

First, some notes:

#1: You can get anything from my micros, as long as you give proper credit. I don’t care sooo much about it, but getting credit is always good!

#2: I only ask you to not take anything from Raziel to use in an original Hero created by you. Unless it’s a version of him for an uni or story, it wouldn’t be cool to see his sword, mask design or skirt on anything. In any case, PM me if you plan to use it, and MAYBE I’ll allow you to use it. Maybe…

#3: If you got any requests for a micro, in any specific style or not, just PM me and I’ll give it a try!

#4: Fasten your seatbelts, and enjoy the flight!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: Things in spoilers are just big images,to make navigation easier!

Old Gallery:
http://microheroes.virtuaboard.com/your-galleries-f4/ghost-spider-gallerymore-dbz-t1021.htm

-Old works-

First micro:
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Subzerodeceptionra5

Movie,TV misc:
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Jackksfl6
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Wilzbbey4Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Facewu7Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Scarnx6
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) 18163324ng1Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Tbjs0Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Leonca4Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) 52253793bn2
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) 70207938og4Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Imagemgg5
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Chyh8Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Plksj0Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Cmox1Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Billyxy9
Indiana Jones:
Spoiler:
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Wepk1Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Weny1Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Weis1Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) T800mn8Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) T850ld7
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) T1000sl1Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Endoqg3Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Txvu5
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Lt1000fo4Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Tzeroan7Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Hczs7
300:
Spoiler:
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Thebatmanry2Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Thejokeriq9Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Thebatjokerkb5Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Thesupermandg8Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Thebatmanbeyondex9
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Venomxm5Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Vulturegh9Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Sandmanpr7Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Rhinouk8
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Lizarddd4Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Docockyk7Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Blackcatvw6Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Petermjdn3
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Carscd6Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Hllg0Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Materxb2
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Woodyew7Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Buzzwh0Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Nesbittlh5Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Batatajc9
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Seiyaxe2Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Hyogagh4Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Shiryujr1
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Shunnv6Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Ikkics6Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Aldebaranve0
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Masterwu2Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Spiderman3zq9Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Wolverinedp3
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Sabresm6Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Ghostrideric9Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Captainamericamy2
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Ironmanzn0Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Mandarinpe1Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Blashheartbg0Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Thorou4Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Dtble1
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Chickenjoeen4Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Codymaverickxd2Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Cornboardbp8Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Arnoldgc2
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Kakashiqz4Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Sharingantc0Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Ozzyan2Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Redskullxq4Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Jacksparrowog1
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Rafikird0Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Scarya6Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Ztpbp1Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Tpfe4Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Samuraijackwh0Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Akuey8
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Scorponokyp2Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Cleonhx2Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Swanow8Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Ajaxin0Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Kingjulienlu5
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Princelo6Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Batmanys2Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Diokb8
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Tmnt1as8Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Tmnt2wo7Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Caseyrt0
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Shredderga9Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Aprilyk2Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Splinterln4
Old DBZ:
Spoiler:
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Gokuti5Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Bardock3ib8Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Vegetapv1Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Majinvegetatu7Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Kingvegetath9
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Brolyfl9Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Celypayz1Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Picollorw4Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Masterroshixv9Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Cellps0Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Satanrw3
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Booyv5Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Gohanvl2Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Booevilno0Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Gohanaoh0Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Saiyamanqi6Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Trunkszh2

Last edited by Ghost_Spider on Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:41 pm; edited 83 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Spider
Ghost_Spider

Male
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol)   Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:19 pm

Video Games Stuff:

Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Megamanxzy9Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Zeroqx1Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Axlgc9Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Aliavv3
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) 62652734ji5Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) 55418189lu8Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Bbmwd5
GTA/Manhunt:
Spoiler:
Hitman:
Spoiler:
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Subzeroks8Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Scorpionlq3
God Of War:
Spoiler:
Metal gear Stuff:
Spoiler:
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Joeer1Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Jinkazamaog3
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Azuredragonlp7Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Loush3Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Axelwp2Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Singerdb1Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Izzyrd5

Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) DG8K4HSGhost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) 4xp04zDGhost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) GKEgDYEGhost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Nxa02gqGhost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) EsMB5V3Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) RIPRP4CGhost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Nesd9yYGhost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) N6QKswuGhost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) 47431421_2170244729653250_1722849813516517376_n.png?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

My stuff is free for use, credit would be nice, just don't claim them as your own.
My Temp
[03:24:06] * Ghost_Spider turns to lil pengy and dances pengy dance.
[03:25:00] Razor Infinity : this is a real kodak moment.

Last edited by Ghost_Spider on Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:10 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Spider
Ghost_Spider

Male
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol)   Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:20 pm

Gifts to others/ Misc stuff:

Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Battlebeetleeu0Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Kaijubeetlevq4Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Fightgg6
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Hancockrk4Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) 47ph0Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Bloodfishtj1Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Battlebeetlepq4
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Endingdi9Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Mk2wk1Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Snakeboxnw3Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Kerotanfo1
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Kooshsa7Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Imagemom5Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Raynekirbyrh1
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Bugxh4Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Kellyhs0Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Darkstalkerth8Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Microsteinyi9Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Bengalpy4
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Blackpumarc7Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Razorvp1Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Shinobuig9
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Amazingamazonze7Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Drti1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jacks:
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Raciellst9Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Jraynezs4Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Jrikufm0
Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Txfyr3Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Bloodfishva6Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Scourgenku5Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Icemanpv4Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Razorrne6Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) 36818768ko9

Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) DG8K4HSGhost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) 4xp04zDGhost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) GKEgDYEGhost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Nxa02gqGhost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) EsMB5V3Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) RIPRP4CGhost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Nesd9yYGhost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) N6QKswuGhost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) 47431421_2170244729653250_1722849813516517376_n.png?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

My stuff is free for use, credit would be nice, just don't claim them as your own.
My Temp
[03:24:06] * Ghost_Spider turns to lil pengy and dances pengy dance.
[03:25:00] Razor Infinity : this is a real kodak moment.

Last edited by Ghost_Spider on Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:39 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
ZERO

ZERO

Male
Pisces Goat
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol)   Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:28 pm

Whats up
Back to top Go down
Bub

Bub

Male
Libra Pig
Image Software : MS Paint XP
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol)   Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:29 pm

please post all of your old work too!!! like.. the early stuff
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

Female
Sagittarius Rooster
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol)   Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:51 pm

yaay new gallery! cheers
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol)   Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:19 pm

Great new gallery GS, it's so clean. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Devon_Farmer

Devon_Farmer

Male
Capricorn Horse
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol)   Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:57 pm

I think it's good when someone is forced to make a gallery again, and they have to post all their previous stuff all at once, you see some micros you don't remember seeing before.

Good work, GS.
Back to top Go down
Lionking

Lionking

Male
Leo Horse
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol)   Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:16 pm

I knew you made some amazing work but not so much of it! Also I just noticed the new Jack temp version of LK, thanks dude.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thirtysecondstomars.com
conor.merriman

conor.merriman

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol)   Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:20 pm

wow what a collection!
Back to top Go down
http://x-men-pro.deviantart.com/
Ayoma

Ayoma

Male
Scorpio Dragon
Registration date : 2006-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol)   Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:34 pm

Great gallery, I never knew anyone made a Woody and Buzz, But they have Smile
Back to top Go down
Bub

Bub

Male
Libra Pig
Image Software : MS Paint XP
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol)   Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:44 am

I never saw a few of the jacks! AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Male
Scorpio Snake
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol)   Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:08 am

lots of awesome stuff i forgot about cant wait to see what you come up with next

****DO NOT TAKE/MOD ANY PARTS OF MY MICROS****
Back to top Go down
http://alexmicroheroes.deviantart.com/
dave9003

dave9003

Male
Scorpio Pig
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol)   Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:14 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
what a very big colection of micros, I admire you man!
Back to top Go down
Aarel

Aarel

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol)   Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:30 am

Incredible!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
P.H.

P.H.

Male
Virgo Tiger
Image Software : Adobe Fireworks CS6
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol)   Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:22 am

man, you'rethe best!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/peaga
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol)   Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:15 am

Good to see you starting a new gallery. LOVE the WALL-E micros.

Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Ragxxi29Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Fastes10Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Rag_xx21Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Em_s_f10Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) I_vote11Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Emi10Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Em_zps05e308ce Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
Spyda-Man

Spyda-Man

Male
Virgo Rooster
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol)   Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:22 am

Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Plksj0
best micro ever!
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol)   Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:55 am

Man! Shocked

Glad you opened a new gallery, What a collection! Shocked

The Toy Story's, the Cars's, the Lion King's, the Spectacular Spiderman's, the TerminatorĀ“s, even the ones of Surf's up!, it was one of my undone last year projects!

Each one of your selected ideas, each one of your different styles is a jewel.

I only can clap you in deep admiration
bravo bravo bravo
Back to top Go down
Cigy

Cigy

Female
Capricorn Dog
Registration date : 2006-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol)   Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:45 pm

wow nice to see your new gallery.
Back to top Go down
http://darkqueencallisto.deviantart.com
JDD19and99

JDD19and99

Male
Sagittarius Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol)   Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:21 pm

Great to see all your stuff together, and look forward to seeing more new ones Wink
Back to top Go down
Jod

Jod

Male
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol)   Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:24 pm

Impressive
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/TheInitiative/index.php?
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol)   Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:08 am

Awesome gallery as always G_S.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol)   Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:30 am

That is a lot of cool stuff on Page1 lol
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol)   Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:15 am

WOW! That is freaking amazing. I am humbled by your skill Razz

Seriously though, very nice work all around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol)   Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost_Spider: New Avatar... (yeah,the movie,not mine lol)
Page 1 of 37Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next