Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions

Go down 
+75
coremax
DRPEPPER
pared2
RaZor
Darkling
JimmyCrackCorn
Di Vinci
Ebichu
Quester
FerretBoy
Sheeppie
thetrappedartist
Tempest
momomo555
Blanchett
Johnnyzoomburst
Jod
duploball
ZERO
clampchamp
Alex
likexaxfury
Zookeeper
Hyperman
Corpse Army
mach3gillette
Woodmouse
Ruben
choopy
mccollough
Vaendin
Patrick O'Leary
Eraser
Squigfly
Superbeast
Hudson Almeida
deadman75
Kid Chaos!
Kgoku
conor.merriman
Mercy
Cigy
Spz
Iceman
Kodiak
Colorado Agent
MikeFitz
Mowzer
Koosh
Mr. Fantasy
DragonBurger
Fireaver
mythu7
Dragonfist
Kat
Necroleaf
Da Talking Beaver
bizarro_liberty_legion
Burningbird
Aarel
Joffre Roda
RayneKirby
alpha1075
trickster74
Bub
Emissary
Joebleau
Strider
Dax
Major Justice
TheDenDen
rom
Anth
SkaPunkNoLooza
Spaz
79 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkling

Darkling

Male
Virgo Buffalo
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:08 am

I know I've probably said this before but this is one of my favorite sets! I love all the "Wolverine and the X-Men" costumes and you captured them quite well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikep.t15.org/
DRPEPPER

Male
Capricorn Cat
Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:32 am

I really love the Polaris and Psylocke. Very cool.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:17 am

Nice work on all the mutant micros Spaz!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:24 am

lggp wrote:
simply amazing man I hope ko make more of this
I most likely will... I just don't know when

Kgoku wrote:
OMG... Please Spaz stop it, eyes are hurting with all the impressive masterpiece.
Why? you know you like the pain in the eyes... it proves you still have your vision *halo*

Necroleaf wrote:
Amazing!!!!!
These look fantastic!!
Can't wait to see the rest of them soon, you already know Marrow is my favourite
well done Spaz!!!
Thanks. I'm glad you're happy with Sarah... I wasn't sure my version would measure up to yours

Michael P. wrote:
I know I've probably said this before but this is one of my favorite sets! I love all the "Wolverine and the X-Men" costumes and you captured them quite well.
Merci merci merci

DRPEPPER wrote:
I really love the Polaris and Psylocke. Very cool.
Danke

Kodiak wrote:
Nice work on all the mutant micros Spaz!
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed them

Back to top Go down
fwidd6578

fwidd6578

Male
Taurus Monkey
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:07 am

Marrow Kurt Storm and Polaris= <3
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:22 pm

ouahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they are all incredible
but special congratulations for Polaris, Vanisher abd Marrow
Back to top Go down
Blanchett

Blanchett

Male
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:40 pm

Loving the Lorna's
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:38 pm

fwidd6578 wrote:
Marrow Kurt Storm and Polaris= <3
Thanks....

rom wrote:
ouahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they are all incredible
but special congratulations for Polaris, Vanisher abd Marrow
hahahaha, thank you.

Blanchett wrote:
Loving the Lorna's
Glad you like her Bro

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:47 pm

Well, I'm back with more updates. Here are:

Mystique
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Mystique-XFactor(ThatCertainMystique)-SpzJRClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Mystique-XFactor(TheTickingClock)-SpzMPClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Mystique-XMen(Supernovaspt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Mystique-XMen(Supernovaspt2)-Spz

Empath
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Empath-XMenThe198(Untitled)-Spz

Skin
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Skin-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)-Spz

Blink
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Blink-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Blink-Exiles(EnemyOfTheStars-WhyDoWeDoTheseThingsWeDopt3)-SpzMP

Elixir
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Elixer-NewXMen(Childhood'sEndpt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Elixer-NewXMen(Childhood'sEndpt2)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Elixer-NewXMen(Childhood'sEndpt2)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Elixer-NewXMen(Childhood'sEndpt3)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Elixer-XForce(OldGhostspt2)-Spz

Emma Frost
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 EmmaFrost-Uncanny(ChasingHellfirept1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 WhiteQueenI-NewXMen(Campfire)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 WhiteQueenI-NewXMen(Childhood'sEndpt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 WhiteQueenI-NewXMen(Childhood'sEndpt1)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 WhiteQueenI-NewXMen(Childhood'sEndpt2)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 WhiteQueenI-NewXMen(Childhood'sEndpt3)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Perfection-Astonishing(Tornpt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Perfection-Astonishing(Tornpt1)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 WhiteQueenI-PhoenixWarsong(PhoenixWarsongpt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 WhiteQueenI-XMenTheEndBookOne(OmensAndPortents)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 WhiteQueenI-XMenTheEndBookOne(OmensAndPortents)2-Spz

Cannonball
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Cannonball-NewMutantsAnnual2(WhyDoWeDoTheseThingsWeDo)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Cannonball-XMen(Supernovaspt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Cannonball-YoungXMen(FinalGenesis)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Cannonball-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Cannonball-WhatIf(WhatIfXaviersSecretSecondTeamHadSurvived)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Cannonball-UltimateXMen(MagneticNorthpt2)-SpzMPClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Cannonball-MutantX(LongDaysJourneyThroughTheNight)-Spz

Back to top Go down
fwidd6578

fwidd6578

Male
Taurus Monkey
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:14 am

awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
coremax

coremax

Male
Gemini Dog
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:30 am

is that second mystique from something? it looks really cool
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:37 am

fwidd6578 wrote:
awesome!!!
Thanks

coremax wrote:
is that second mystique from something? it looks really cool
It's her showing that her morphing powers aren't limited to human shifts, that she can morph certain parts of her body as well. it's from an issue of X-Factor, #125

Back to top Go down
coremax

coremax

Male
Gemini Dog
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:36 am

found it, thanks
Back to top Go down
Darkling

Darkling

Male
Virgo Buffalo
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:41 am

Spaz, I don't know if I've said this before but I've been meaning to. Your avatar makes me dizzy. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikep.t15.org/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:02 pm

coremax wrote:
found it, thanks
rock on, no problem

Michael P. wrote:
Spaz, I don't know if I've said this before but I've been meaning to. Your avatar makes me dizzy. Shocked
Bwah hah ha!!! Well, it was originally slower, but the speed is faster when it's uploaded.... but there are so many gifts I have, I needed to ensure the majority were shown, and if the pause is too long, the file size is too big... (but yes, it makes me dizzy too)

Finishing up the reposts of the H-M characters:

Wolverine
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Wolverine-Uncanny(TheDoomsmithScenario)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Wolverine-Uncanny(MindGames)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Wolverine-Uncanny(TheSubmergenceOfJapan)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Wolverine-Uncanny(TheEndOfHistory)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Wolverine-Uncanny(TheEndOfHistory)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Wolverine-Uncanny(SFXpt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Wolverine-Uncanny(SFXpt1)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Wolverine-XMenTheEndBookThree(ComeTheNewDawn)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Wolverine-XForce(PromoArt)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Wolverine-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Wolverine-WhatIf(WhatIfXaviersSecretSecondTeamHadSurvived)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 WeaponX-XMenChronicles(Origins)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 WeaponX-XMenChronicles(ShatteredDreams)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 WeaponX-AgeOfApocalypse(LikeFatherLikeDaughter)-SpzMP

Joseph
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Joseph-XMen(Invasion)-Spz

Beast
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Beast-Uncanny(X-Men)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Beast-Uncanny(UnusTheUntouchable!)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Beast-Uncanny(UnusTheUntouchable!)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Beast-Uncanny(DoOrDieBaby!)-Spz

Dark Beast
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 DarkBeast-FactorX(SinisterNeglect)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 DarkBeast-Excalibur(WhosBetterWhosBest)-Spz

Moonstar
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Psyche-MarvelGraphicNovel(TheNewMutantsRenewal)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Mirage-NewMutantsAnnual2(WhyDoWeDoTheseThingsWeDo)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Mirage-NewMutantsAnnual2(WhyDoWeDoTheseThingsWeDo)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Moonstar-XForce(LiberationThroughSubjugation)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Moonstar-NewXMen(SchoolsOutForever)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Moonstar-NewXMen(HouseDividedpt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Moonstar-NewXMen(HouseDividedpt1)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Moonstar-NewXMen(Campfire)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Moonstar-NewXMen(ChildhoodsEndpt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Moonstar-YoungXMen(FinalGenesis)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Moonstar-YoungXMen(SanFrancisco)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Moonstar-Uncanny(UtopiaChapterFour)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Moonstar-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Moonstar-XCalibre(TheInfernalGallop)-SpzKatClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Moonstar-XCalibre(Burn)-SpzKatClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Moonstar-Movie-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Moonstar-XMenTheEndBookTwo(SecretOrigins)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Moonstar-NewExiles(BeginAgain)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Moonstar-NewExiles(BeginAgain)2-Spz

Storm
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Storm-Uncanny(MyBrotherMyEnemy)-SpzJRClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Storm-Uncanny(WhoWillStopTheJuggernaut)-SpzJRClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Storm-Uncanny(WhoWillStopTheJuggernaut)2-SpzJRClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Storm-Uncanny(MindGames)-SpzJRClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Storm-Uncanny(Desolation)-SpzJRClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Storm-Uncanny(TheSubmergenceOfJapan)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Storm-Uncanny(TwasTheNightBeforeChristmas)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Storm-Uncanny(WantedWolverineDeadOrAlive)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Storm-Uncanny(Flashpoint)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Storm-Uncanny(Flashpoint)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Storm-Uncanny(CapitalCrimes)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Storm-Uncanny(CapitalCrimes)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Storm-XTreme(NowItBegins)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Storm-Uncanny(TheExtremistspt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Storm-Uncanny(TheExtremistspt1)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Storm-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Storm-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Storm-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)3-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Storm-WhatIf(WhatIfXaviersSecretSecondTeamHadSurvived)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Storm-MarvelNemesisRiseOfTheImperfects-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Storm-XMenLegendsII2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Storm-UltimateXMen(MagneticNorthpt1)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Storm-UltimateXMen(Sentinelspt1)-Spz

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:13 pm

amazing storm and logan

but all my admiration go to the Dani's micros
specially the MFL's one and the utopia's one too
Back to top Go down
pared2

pared2

Male
Pisces Pig
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:30 am

Wow! Those are all great as always!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:52 am

rom wrote:
amazing storm and logan

but all my admiration go to the Dani's micros
specially the MFL's one and the utopia's one too
Thanks. As you know, Dani's a favorite of mine, so I'm quite happy with how her set is coming along. That Utopia one is based off yours, so thanks for making that awesome one I used as a ref!

pared2 wrote:
Wow! Those are all great as always!
Thank you kindly

Here are the P members who I need to repost:

Thunderbird
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Thunderbird-Exiles(DownTheRabbitHole)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Thunderbird-Exiles(DownTheRabbitHole)2-Spz

Omega
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 GuardianVI-OmegaFlight(AlphaToOmegapt4)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 AntiGuard-OmegaFlight(PromoArt)-Spz

Shadowcat
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Shadowcat-Excalibur(ImpossibleMissions)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Shadowcat-Excalibur(MadripoorKnights)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Shadowcat-Excalibur(OoohhhSiena)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Shadowcat-Excalibur(BendSinisterReprise)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Shadowcat-XMen(EndOfDays)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Shadowcat-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Shadowcat-WhatIf(StormHadThePowerOfPhoenix)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Shadowcat-WhatIf(WhatIfXaviersSecretSecondTeamHadSurvived)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Shadowcat-XMenTheEndBookTwo(CodeRed)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Shadowcat-XMenTheEndBookThree(ComeTheNewDawn)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Cat-Exiles(HomeAgainTheDreamOfTwoGoodMenpt2)-Spz

Goblyn Queen
Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 GoblynQueen-Uncanny(GloryDay)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Malice-WhatIf(SinisterPerspectives)-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Malice-WhatIf(SinisterPerspectives)2-SpzClinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Malice-WhatIf(SinisterPerspectives)3-Spz

Credit to Anth, Seraphic_Slayer, Joffre and Zoo
Enjoy!

Coming next, the S's and T's

Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Male
Taurus Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:43 am

Great work Spaz, i like Thunderbird
Back to top Go down
Joffre Roda

Joffre Roda

Male
Libra Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:25 am

Good stuff!!! The best for me: Dani Moonstar!
Back to top Go down
http://joffre.of-the-night.com
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:44 pm

Mercy wrote:
Great work Spaz, i like Thunderbird
thank you. I owe a huge debt to Anth for him, as I totally based mine of his

Joffre Roda wrote:
Good stuff!!! The best for me: Dani Moonstar!
Thanks, I couldn't agree more Embarassed

Back to top Go down
Fireaver

Fireaver

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:48 pm

awsome work Spaz! Think you can make Wolverine's firt costume? (as in Hulk vs Wolverine)
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:25 am

Fireaver wrote:
awsome work Spaz! Think you can make Wolverine's firt costume? (as in Hulk vs Wolverine)

Thanks! I'll make it eventually, but as I hate Wolverine, it probably won't be for a while.

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:43 am

love the kitty and the maddie
but why not make maddie anodyne version???
Back to top Go down
mythu7

mythu7

Male
Scorpio Pig
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:56 am

Another Awsome collection!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mythu7/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions   Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next