Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars

Go down 
+83
duploball
keeban93
Alex
likexaxfury
Squigfly
Dr. Microstein
MikeFitz
Mr. Fantasy
Kid Chaos!
nothingtolookat
Necroleaf
Fireaver
Spaz
Spector
DragonBurger
Joffre Roda
conor.merriman
ZERO
Kate
mach3gillette
Reverend.Slaughter
Aarel
SkaPunkNoLooza
tartarus Fenix
oneshyguy46
Jod
azrael
Emissary
Hyperman
Undefined
Zookeeper
Logan Wayne
task at hand
Mercy
bizarro_liberty_legion
lordwormm
JDD19and99
Kodiak
Bub
Koosh
trickster74
Daisuke
RayneKirby
Jorge Martinez
alpha1075
Patrick O'Leary
Davyn
thecrusherakatriz
Dragonfist
Burningbird
Strider
Fudge
cutekitty
CaptMac
Kgoku
TheDenDen
mythu7
Drake
ION
deadman75
blue_beetle
Kagemusha
Ayoma
Joebleau
twizted_micros
Klauze
Ze Ball Breaker
Xanthos
MightyLeatherface
pared2
Jacen Bell
Mudshark
Digclaw
Anth
CA
Ditto
Sir Uriel
Felis 7
rom
Iceman
Abel
berg
Major Justice
87 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Koosh
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Koosh

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2006-11-19

The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars   The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:27 pm

Most excellent additions to your Lantern collection.
Back to top Go down
Major Justice

Major Justice

Male
Leo Buffalo
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro 2020
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars   The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:28 pm

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I was on vacation last week so no new micros yet, but I have a bunch on the to-do list.

bizarro_liberty_legion wrote:
Happy Birthday Major Justice.
Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars   The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:03 pm

I hope I'm not to late
CONGRATULATIONS
happy birthday
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars   The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:35 am

Think I missed the boat for this one, but happy birthday

Back to top Go down
CA

CA

Male
Leo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars   The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:25 pm

Been missing for a while, a few things:
1) Happy belated birthday!
2) Glad to see a new GL fan in the making. Yours are AMAZING!
3) I can quit making all of my Lantern Corps micros, because you are putting them to shame!
Back to top Go down
Major Justice

Major Justice

Male
Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars   The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:13 pm

Thanks for the birthday wishes and compliments everyone! Here's something a little different. After making my son Kid Justice (he preferred that over Private Justice), he told his friends and they all wanted to be superheroes too. So here is Kid Force...
The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 TC_KidJustice_Connor_1b The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 TC_Velocity_Carlie_1 The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 TC_AnimalGirl_Kendall_1b The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 TC_Riptide_Evan_1 The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 TC_Amethyst_Lindsay_1
Kid Justice, Velocity, Animal Girl, Riptide, Amethyst

After making these, some of my son's other friends and his cousins want to be superheroes now too (Trying to instill a love of comic books and superheroes in the next generation Wink ). So there will be more Kid Force micros soon.

Last edited by Major Justice on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Squigfly

Squigfly

Male
Taurus Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars   The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:13 pm

great work major
Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars   The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:23 pm

I love it Major!
Back to top Go down
Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Anth

Male
Cancer Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars   The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:07 pm

Haha enjoying this original-ness Major but in my opinion the majority of small children are villains.
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars   The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:33 pm

Well done Major. Smile

The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Ragxxi29The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Fastes10The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Rag_xx21The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Em_s_f10The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 I_vote11The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Emi10The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Em_zps05e308ce The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55 Online
CA

CA

Male
Leo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars   The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:30 pm

Kid Force is Fantastic! Now, what about their arch-nemeses "The Evil League of Babysitters"?
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars   The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:13 pm

Those are completely adorable.
Can't wait to see more.

Back to top Go down
Bub

Bub

Male
Libra Pig
Image Software : MS Paint XP
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars   The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:17 pm

Major Justice wrote:
Thanks for the birthday wishes and compliments everyone! Here's something a little different. After making my son Kid Justice (he preferred that over Private Justice), he told his friends and they all wanted to be superheroes too. So here is Kid Force...
The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 TC_KidJustice_Connor_1b The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 TC_Velocity_Carlie_1 The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 TC_AnimalGirl_Kendall_1b The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 TC_Riptide_Evan_1 The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 TC_Amethyst_Lindsay_1
Kid Justice, Velocity, Animal Girl, Riptide, Amethyst

After making these, some of my son's other friends and his cousins want to be superheroes now too (Trying to instill a love of comic books and superheroes in the next generation Wink ). So there will be more Kid Force micros soon.

Genius!
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars   The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:43 pm

Awesome Kid Force and great work getting the next generation into comics.
Back to top Go down
Hyperman
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Hyperman

Male
Sagittarius Horse
Registration date : 2007-01-03

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars   The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:39 am

Great work
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/TheInitiative/index.php?showforum=10
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars   The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:41 am

wonderful but who are they?

BTW love the pets micros
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Male
Libra Tiger
Registration date : 2007-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars   The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:14 am

They're darling and well done!
Back to top Go down
Major Justice

Major Justice

Male
Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars   The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:24 pm

CA wrote:
Kid Force is Fantastic! Now, what about their arch-nemeses "The Evil League of Babysitters"?
Laughing That's a good one! Haven't thought about their nemesis yet, but that's a good start.

Dragonfist wrote:
Awesome Kid Force and great work getting the next generation into comics.
Thanks! Its great because the kids and I will sit around and look at micros and they are always asking "Who's that? What's his/her power? etc" It's good stuff.

rom wrote:
wonderful but who are they?

BTW love the pets micros
Well I guess they would be part of the MJ Universe (if I ever make one). My son and his friends thought about superpowers they would like to have and then I made micros of them. The pets were actually done by Rat I think. I saved them ages ago thinking I might use them some day...

Thanks for the compliments everyone! # more members are in the works now.
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars   The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:12 am

Those are all so cute, well done with them.
Back to top Go down
Major Justice

Major Justice

Male
Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars   The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:39 pm

Kgoku wrote:
Those are all so cute, well done with them.
Thanks! More Kid Force soon, but first...A while back Koosh was going through the classic Avengers and it inspired me, specifically the Hank Pym micros, so I did a few of my own. I think he's had almost as many costumes as the Wasp. Laughing
The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 TC_Ant-Man_HenryPym_1 The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 TC_Ant-Man_HenryPym_2b The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 TC_Ant-Man_HenryPym_3 The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 TC_Ant-Man_HenryPym_4
Ant-Man
The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 TC_Giant-Man_HenryPym_1b The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 TC_Giant-Man_HenryPym_2 The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 TC_Giant-Man_HenryPym_3 The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 TC_Giant-Man_HenryPym_4 The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 TC_Giant-Man_HenryPym_5
Giant-Man
Credit: The Ant-Man helmet is Robert Bradley's.

I've been playing Champions Online alot lately, gave me some ideas for updating my avatar. Not sure which one to go with, but I'm kind of leaning towards the first one.
The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 TC_MajorJustice_5The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 TC_MajorJustice_6
Major Justice
I updated my old avatars to my new template. Here's a look at the evolution of Major Justice.
The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 TC_MajorJustice_1 The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 TC_MajorJustice_2 The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 TC_MajorJustice_3a The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 TC_MajorJustice_4a
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars   The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:24 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new Avatar. Gonna have to take a crack at that one now.

The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Ragxxi29The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Fastes10The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Rag_xx21The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Em_s_f10The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 I_vote11The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Emi10The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Em_zps05e308ce The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55 Online
Hyperman
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Hyperman

Male
Sagittarius Horse
Registration date : 2007-01-03

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars   The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:59 pm

Excellent work.
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/TheInitiative/index.php?showforum=10
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars   The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:22 pm

Wonderful new avatar Troy!
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars   The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:03 pm

wonderfull anth man
and amazing new avatar
Back to top Go down
Squigfly

Squigfly

Male
Taurus Pig
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars   The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:56 pm

awsome work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars   The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hall of Justice - Giants, Ants and Avatars
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next