Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

[MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

[MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: [MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling   [MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:29 pm

Just some micros I've done over the years in between e-feds and other online roleplaying adventures. Some of these have borrowed from my buddy Dee Cee over at Hostility Wrestling Federation, with his permission, so if he used any credits to his own work, I apologize for not citing them here. I'm not being rude, just simply unaware.

[MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling NewMPlowTemplate[MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling Untitled-2-2[MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling Entrance2009
'The Mike Effect' Mike Polowy

[MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling Mplowredstar
Older, alternate attire

[MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling Shootingstartlc1[MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling Ssquared
Christopher Starr

I have alot more of these on backlog, just wanted to contribute something for once instead of just lurking :-)
Back to top Go down
conor.merriman

conor.merriman

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: [MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling   [MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:35 pm

welcome and great start!
Back to top Go down
http://x-men-pro.deviantart.com/
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: [MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling   [MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:38 am

Welcome over Mplow.
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: [MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling   [MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:28 am

nice start they look great

[MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling Rayneb10[MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabel[MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling Kat-sprite-blackpuma[MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling Ryadone[MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131[MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: [MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling   [MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:42 am

It's been awhile, but here's a few more.

[MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling Doozertemp
Doozer, one of my rivals over at the DREAM Wrestling Federation. First micro I've made in ages, based loosely off of a few templates but mostly all custom.

[MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling Fazoli-1
Former manager Michael Fazoli.

[MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling Coolness
One of my very first micros. God awful, but I like the basis of comparison.

I plan on getting back into micros again here so I figured I'd post a few more and get this thread out of the oblivion it lives in these days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling   [MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:56 am

We're doing up the whole roster for our handlers at DREAM, so expect a lot more of these later. Here's Jak Nemesis.

[MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling Nemesis2

Used a little bit of hair template, but most of this is custom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling   [MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[MPlow's House Of Micro-Heroes] Edition One: Pro-Wrestling
Page 1 of 1