Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue

Go down 
+4
Squigfly
Fireaver
Omnis Ra
RaZor
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RaZor

RaZor

Sagittarius Pig
Registration date : 2008-11-25

RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue Empty
PostSubject: RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue   RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:57 pm

Ok, so I have been lurking here quite some time and i figured I should show you soome of the stuff i made. You will be able to tell that i'm neither very talanted nor experienced, and that my stuff is mainly just coloring the templates and cut and pasting. Some of the stuff I posted on the old board already, but it might have been sligthly updated. Feedback is very welcome.

The Golden Age

RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue IlluminationMan RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue LycantrophyMan RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue OphanusWoman

Illumination Man, Lycantropy Man and Ophanus Woman

Last edited by RaZor on Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue   RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:23 pm

Very nice work. Don't worry about recoloring templates and reworking peices. Some of us still do that from time to time. I like Ophanus Woman the best. Keep up the work. If you need help just pm me with questions or if you need help on something.
Back to top Go down
Fireaver

Fireaver

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue   RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:23 pm

looking good
Back to top Go down
Squigfly

Squigfly

Male
Taurus Pig
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue   RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:24 pm

good start
Back to top Go down
RaZor

RaZor

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue   RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:29 pm

Quote :
Very nice work. Don't worry about recoloring templates and reworking peices. Some of us still do that from time to time. I like Ophanus Woman the best. Keep up the work. If you need help just pm me with questions or if you need help on something.
Quote :
looking good
Quote :
good start

Thank you very much! Smile

Here are a few i made long ago and posted to the old board, some of my favorite characters:

RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue MaxxRaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue Saladfingers1RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue FlamingCarrotOrange

The Maxx, Salad Fingers and Flaming Carrot
Back to top Go down
Squigfly

Squigfly

Male
Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue   RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:43 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Dax
Administrator
Administrator
Dax

Sagittarius Rat
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro X
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue   RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:07 am

I remember the carrot !

Super Secret Project done at 35.48% (11 out of 31)
Back to top Go down
http://daxverse.free.fr/
RaZor

RaZor

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Something old and something new   RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:45 pm

some of my "modern age" superhero designs. some of these i posted on the old board, but might have had some sligth updates, some are new

RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue TheBoyWhoCriedWolf1 RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue RatLassB RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue KidCthulhu RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue Voyage2 RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue Moa1 RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue LeprosyLad2 RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue Shangalulu2 RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue Rudhira2 RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue PuffyPoppins2

The Boy Who Cried Wolf, Rat Lass, Kid Cthulhu, Voyage, Dolly Dozer, Leprosy Lad, Shangalulu, Rûdhira and Puffy Poppins

RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue Professor2 RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue Eriu2 RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue Lucy1 RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue Brickwall2 RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue LadyBug2 RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue ClupeidaeLass1

Professor Sagan, Ériu Brown, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, Brickwall, Lady Bug and Clupeidae Lass

please let me know what you think, wheather its the ideas, designs or techniques Smile
Back to top Go down
Zedox

Zedox

Male
Taurus Rooster
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue   RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:41 am

Nice work in here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dax
Administrator
Administrator
Dax

Sagittarius Rat
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro X
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue   RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:34 am

Pretty cool micros, I especially love Kid Chtulhu anf Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.

Brickwall's skin is nicely done as well.

Super Secret Project done at 35.48% (11 out of 31)
Back to top Go down
http://daxverse.free.fr/
Squigfly

Squigfly

Male
Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue   RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:32 pm

Kid Cthulhu and Lucy do look cool indeed.
Back to top Go down
Action Girl

Action Girl

Female
Aries Horse
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue   RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:17 pm

Those are some fantastic micros, there! I like Kid Cthulhu especially.
Back to top Go down
RaZor

RaZor

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: something borrowed and something blue   RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:56 pm

Zedox wrote:
Nice work in here Very Happy

Thank you very much!

Dax wrote:
Pretty cool micros, I especially love Kid Chtulhu anf Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. Brickwall's skin is nicely done as well.

Thanx! After I came up with the ideas for each of these three I found out that there are actually existing characters with those names. Marvel has a Lucy, DC/milestone a Brickwall and there is a, I think, comical feature with a character named Kid Chtulhu. Guess that serves me right for thinking I would come up with some original ideas :p

Squigfly wrote:
Kid Cthulhu and Lucy do look cool indeed.

Thank you!

Action Girl wrote:
Those are some fantastic micros, there! I like Kid Cthulhu especially.

Thank you! Yeah, It seems Cthulhu became my most popular one.

So, here is a small update, just a second outfit for Rat Lass and two more golden agers.

RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue RatLass
Rat Lass

thats pretty much all templates except the hair.

the Golden Age
RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue SecretCandle RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue HernetheHunter
Secret Candle and Herne the Hunter

I'm sure you can see where i'm going with this...
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue   RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:47 pm

the hornjs of herne are awesome as are the effects on secret candle
thumbs up
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
RaZor

RaZor

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue   RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:29 pm

Burningbird wrote:
the hornjs of herne are awesome as are the effects on secret candle
thumbs up

thank you! i borrowed the antlers from someones micro, but i cant remember from where. if someone recognizes them as theirs, let me know and i will give proper credit.
Back to top Go down
Fireaver

Fireaver

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue   RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:39 pm

awsome updates
Back to top Go down
Squigfly

Squigfly

Male
Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue   RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:03 pm

nice work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue   RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RaZorHome (CCC) something borrowed and something blue
Page 1 of 1