Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2

Go down 
+48
McflyMcMurderface
Di Vinci
DarthRosenberg
Bazzard
Mr. Fantasy
Haydn
Corpse Army
Hudson Almeida
TheDenDen
sabetooth
Major Justice
D-Rock
Dax
Cap
Quester
twiztedmonkeyboi
thetrappedartist
mach3gillette
argosail
MikeFitz
whizzbang
SleepyDrug
Kat
conor.merriman
Kodiak
pared2
momomo555
JimmyCrackCorn
Fireaver
lggp
Zookeeper
Darkling
Hyperman
Blanchett
Anth
Mercy
fwidd6578
Kgoku
Dragonfist
rose
Necroleaf
mythu7
rom
Joffre Roda
RayneKirby
Emissary
DRPEPPER
Spaz
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyperman
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Hyperman

Male
Sagittarius Horse
Registration date : 2007-01-03

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:55 am

I have kept up much with Marvel's various story lines. But I enjoy seeing what you do with the characters.
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/TheInitiative/index.php?showforum=10
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:58 am

Hey Spaz your Hell's Belles micros KICK ASS!

I love the incredible job you did on them!
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:34 am

ok I understand your point
but well I am always cheking back you gallerie
it's why I'm you stalker Razz
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:49 am

Hyperman wrote:
I have kept up much with Marvel's various story lines. But I enjoy seeing what you do with the characters.
well, to be honest, I don't follow it that much anymore myself. Part of it is Anth telling me what to read - I keep up that way, and from seeing the amazing micros others here make - Mercy, Necroleaf, Kodiak, Anth, ROM, Iceman, Mythu, etc that keep me coming back. half the time, I don't know much about them either, but ComicVine and other sites tell me where to look.

Kodiak wrote:
Hey Spaz your Hell's Belles micros KICK ASS!

I love the incredible job you did on them!
Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm glad this set has gotten the response it has - it's encouraging to me

rom wrote:
ok I understand your point
but well I am always cheking back you gallerie
it's why I'm you stalker Razz
Well, there is that too ;P

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Siryn-XForce(TheMirrorLiarsShattershotpt4)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Darkchild-XForce(TheMirrorLiarsShattershotpt4)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Cyberlock-XForce(TheMirrorLiarsShattershotpt4)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Cyberlock-XForce(TheMirrorLiarsShattershotpt4)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Sunspot-XForce(TheMirrorLiarsShattershotpt4)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Sunspot-XForce(TheMirrorLiarsShattershotpt4)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Sunspot-XForce(TheMirrorLiarsShattershotpt4)3-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Cannonball-XForce(TheMirrorLiarsShattershotpt4)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Shatterstar-XForce(TheMirrorLiarsShattershotpt4)-Spz
Siryn, Darkchild (Illyana), Cyberlock (Cypher/Warlock mix), Sunspot, Cannonball, and Shatterstar

Zoo made the hair for Siryn and Darkchild, I cobbled the hair for Shatterstar from micros of Zoo's and MikeP's, and I got the hair for Sam and Berto from Rayne's work

Enjoy!

Still stalling out on Quill and Lariat, so no idea when they will be done... sorry

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:25 am

NO F****** WAY
this is AWSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
bravo bravo bravo bravo bravo bravo bravo

Spazy mon ami, thank you a LOT
I told you that my computer crash and I lost almost everything
and I recuperate like 80% of micros from the different site
but I was still missing you Magik/Darkchilde from the X-Men Shattershot arcs
and more than re-doing her better than she was made the first time
you made all the team.... ouahhhhh❤ thank you!!!!
I won't complain ever again about updates
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:28 am

Nice update Spaz
the X-Men Shattershot team looks amazing
Can't wait to see the Arena mutants. Well done!!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:48 am

rom wrote:
NO F****** WAY
this is AWSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
bravo bravo bravo bravo bravo bravo bravo

Spazy mon ami, thank you a LOT
I told you that my computer crash and I lost almost everything
and I recuperate like 80% of micros from the different site
but I was still missing you Magik/Darkchild from the X-Men Shattershot arcs
and more than re-doing her better than she was made the first time
you made all the team.... ouahhhhh I love you thank you!!!!
I won't complain ever again about updates
hahahaha, sure you'll complain again, when I wait too long to post, or you become impatient. in this case, I'm kind of glad you lost the old micro... it was bad (well, as I look back I think it's bad - back then, I was quite smug about it.)

Necroleaf wrote:
Nice update Spaz
the X-Men Shattershot team looks amazing
Can't wait to see the Arena mutants. Well done!!!
Thanks! Well, I've been making some (small!!!) headway into Quill's portrayal, so there is some small measure of hope.

Back to top Go down
twiztedmonkeyboi

twiztedmonkeyboi

Male
Pisces Dog
Image Software : MSpaint
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:11 am

dude i turn away from your gallery for a couple of days and you do this to me! Shocked awesome new micros dude!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=box_3&ref=profile&
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:04 am

Ha! This is what happens when you turn away! So, what is the lesson from all this? Never, ever, turn away from the Spaz Gallery!

Oh, and for those who want to see the X-Treme Arena mutants, I should have them up by Thursday. I've (almost) finished Quill, and I *have* finished Lariat.
However, as a cautionary; they kinda suck. So, don't expect them to look like The Shattershot micros, or even the rest of the Arena set, ok?

Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:09 pm

Holy F*** Spaz your latest micros are all so wicked affraid and Shocked ing amazing.
Back to top Go down
DRPEPPER

Male
Capricorn Cat
Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:31 pm

I love Shattershot! Well done. Siryn is so cool.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:09 pm

Kgoku wrote:
Holy F*** Spaz your latest micros are all so wicked affraid and Shocked ing amazing.
Thanks.

DRPEPPER wrote:
I love Shattershot! Well done. Siryn is so cool.
Thank you

Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:12 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
*bounces in as chibi Tynami!!*

Illyana!!! *EEK!!!* *tacklehuggles Spaz!!!*

DRPEPPER

Male
Capricorn Cat
Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:10 am

Could you make Sunspot in his X-Force costume; the one right before he turned into Reignfire.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:02 am

Kat wrote:
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
*bounces in as chibi Tynami!!*

Illyana!!! *EEK!!!* *tacklehuggles Spaz!!!*
Hahahaha, glad you like her.

DRPEPPER wrote:
Could you make Sunspot in his X-Force costume; the one right before he turned into Reignfire.
Please refer to previous page:
Spaz wrote:
Again though, I don't usually take requests anymore... too much on my plate as it is, sorry.
Yes, I'm making mutants, and your request is of a mutant; HOWEVER, you yourself haven't made him, and I've yet to see any micros from you, in fact. This means I tend to shuffle those requests to the bottom of the pile. Also, you haven't provided references, which makes it hard for me to work off of.
Generally speaking, it's nicer to provide references when you ask for stuff here on MIB

Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:58 pm

Another fantastic set Spaz, especially Siryn, Sunspot, and Shatterstar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:24 pm

I really like the sunspot
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:36 am

Dragonfist wrote:
Another fantastic set Spaz, especially Siryn, Sunspot, and Shatterstar.
Thank you kindly.

rowlanbs wrote:
I really like the sunspot
Thanks

So, as promised, here is the beginnings of the X-Treme Arena set.
I'll start by posting the two I feel are kinda... sub-par for me. Each shot of Lariat had his head looking a different way. I also had a bitch of a time with the shading, as each section seemed to have a different feel. And Quill... well, Quill was a in in the tush to make.

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 QuillIII-XTreme(StormTheArenapt4-Gladiator)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Lariat-XTreme(StormTheArenapt4-Gladiator)-Spz

and the other two members of that section: Lamprey and Dervish
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Lamprey-XTreme(StormTheArenapt4-Gladiator)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Dervish-XTreme(StormTheArenapt4-Gladiator)-Spz

Masque's crew:

Paradise, Posterboy, Purge and Masque (well, one of her looks, the other I'm keeping back because Anth's being a butt-head)
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Paradise-XTreme(StormTheArenapt3-Slave)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Posterboy-XTreme(StormTheArenapt3-Slave)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Posterboy-XTreme(StormTheArenapt3-Slave)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Purge-XTreme(StormTheArenapt3-Slave)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Masque-XTreme(StormTheArenapt3-Slave)2-Spz

From the Tokyo Arena (Silkworm has already been posted): Musclehead and Strong Guy (I'm not sure, but I may have to redo Guido - I'm not sure this template works for him on this look, and his neck area kinda.. sucks)
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Musclehead-XTreme(StormTheArenapt1-Challenger)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Musclehead-XTreme(StormTheArenapt1-Challenger)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 StrongGuy-XTreme(StormTheArenapt2-Champion)-Spz

And now, two you really would be interested in, I'd think: Storm and Callisto
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Callisto-XTreme(StormTheArenapt2-Champion)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Callisto-XTreme(StormTheArenapt4-Gladiator)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Callisto-XTreme(StormTheArenapt4-Gladiator)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Callisto-XTreme(StormTheArenapt4-Gladiator)3-Spz

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Storm-XTreme(StormTheArenapt3-Slave)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Storm-XTreme(StormTheArenapt3-Slave)3-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Storm-XTreme(StormTheArenapt4-Gladiator)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Storm-XTreme(StormTheArenapt4-Gladiator)2-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Storm-XTreme(StormTheArenapt4-Gladiator)3-Spz
I've withheld one of Storm's micros as well, and you can blame Anth for that too!

Credit to Rayne for Dervish's hair; Iceman for Masque's hair; Mercy for Purge's chest straps and mask, and Musclehead's arm-guards; Copper for the leopard print template which I altered.
A very VERY big thanks to Mercy for all the Arena micros made by him - I used them as reference.

Enjoy!

PS: The two micros being withheld from this set - Storm and Masque - are because Anth was a rude little sod, and I'll post them when he ante's up. All other Arena looks of Storm are in my archive under M. Silkworm is under S.

I'm currently looking for suggestions of who to make next: should I focus on one character, or make a sub-group (ie the first X-Force teams' second look)?
I'll take all suggestions into consideration and start most likely on Saturday.

Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:28 am

Oh wow those are wicked impressive and kind of weird outfit, it's the invision of the crazy.
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:45 am

AMAZING!!!!!!!!
even the first two
dervish is awesome, lepoard' storm too and
the callistos are wicked !!!

suggetionS ...... well you asked for it!!!!

1- first idea ............ a group
make all generation of Apocalypse's fourth Horseman you have alredy done some of them like Death Archangel, Polaris/Famine, Gambit/Death.....
BUT I think there is something to do with the other mostly the first famine, pestilence and war who never have been done great, alos there is some good challenge like wolverine/death, caliban/pestilence, ahab/famine, gazer/war, but also Ozymandias why not???
here link of the team members
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/pov/showquestion.asp?faq=5&fldAuto=43

2-focus on just one a character and all the uniforms/looks
I propose Sage/Tessa
from hellfire club, x-men, xtreme xmen, uncanny xmen and exiles
something to help a little bit
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=101&page=6

3-limbo stuff
like the press gang of genosha and other genoshan mutants
remember I asked one time for Pipeline but you can also do Punchout, Wipeout, Hawkshaw, Jennifer Ransome, Gunshot, Havok with magistrate uniform, Zealot, Sugar Man, Prodigue, Lukas, Pirouette, Renee Majcomb, Toad-in-Waiting......well the list can eve been longer
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/atlas/showquestion.asp?faq=7&fldAuto=35

they are all mutants and neet to be added to CerebreX
What a Face
Back to top Go down
Zookeeper

Zookeeper

Male
Gemini Monkey
Image Software : Imageready
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:09 am

I vote for team... Brotherhood. If not, I'd say go crazy on a character like ROM suggested: Sage/Tessa.
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Male
Taurus Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:55 am

Many Thanks Spaz for your work of the Arena members.
Great outtakes.
I especially like Musclehead and Lariat.

I think RomĀ“s third point is very interesting, but it is my own aim to get some new micros for my collection:)
otherwise alos interested are the Watchtower, Coven, Neo etc.
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:33 am

Awesome updates i likey! XD

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Rayneb10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabel[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Kat-sprite-blackpuma[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Ryadone[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
mythu7

mythu7

Male
Scorpio Pig
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:28 pm

Awsome arena micros! Well done on them all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mythu7/
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:07 pm

Impressive Arena set Spaz
well done!!

p.s: my suggestion would be the either one of the Maximoff twins or like Rom suggested: Sage, but if i were to do teams i would pick either the Mauraders, Original X-Force or X-Corps. But overall, it will end up being your choice altogether. anyway i loved to see what you'll post soon.
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next