Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2

Go down 
+48
McflyMcMurderface
Di Vinci
DarthRosenberg
Bazzard
Mr. Fantasy
Haydn
Corpse Army
Hudson Almeida
TheDenDen
sabetooth
Major Justice
D-Rock
Dax
Cap
Quester
twiztedmonkeyboi
thetrappedartist
mach3gillette
argosail
MikeFitz
whizzbang
SleepyDrug
Kat
conor.merriman
Kodiak
pared2
momomo555
JimmyCrackCorn
Fireaver
lggp
Zookeeper
Darkling
Hyperman
Blanchett
Anth
Mercy
fwidd6578
Kgoku
Dragonfist
rose
Necroleaf
mythu7
rom
Joffre Roda
RayneKirby
Emissary
DRPEPPER
Spaz
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:30 am

True, but you forget the rest of my obsessions: Dani, Sam, Rahne, Ric, Shatterstar, Pietro, Bobby, Remy, Alex, James Proudstar (my latest addition).
Just saying that I'm almost as easy to please as you are (you just need a Marvel mutant micro and you're a happy man) Laughing

so one of your list will be your next gift!!!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:55 am

rom wrote:
so one of your list will be your next gift!!!

I get more than one gift? cool!
Oh, yeah, I'll PM you by Sunday with the micro I want as my prize!

Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:16 am

Beautiful updates, all three look so studding, love the amazing pose for Magik.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:23 pm

Kgoku wrote:
Beautiful updates, all three look so studding, love the amazing pose for Magik.
Thanks.

OK, so here is the final installment of ROM's birday gifts:

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 CordeliaFrost-GenXAnnual(OfLeatherAndLace)-Spz

Happy Birthday Bossy One!

Here are the seven all collected at once:
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 ScarletWitch-HouseOfM(Part6)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Damask-XCalibre(TheInfernalGallop)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Infectia-OfficialHandbookOfTheMarvelUniverseUpdate89(HumanTorchToManikin)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Scribe-Excalibur(Fireflies)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Gaia-GenX(InDarkWoodsTheRightRoadLost)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Candra-XMenChronicles(Origins)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 CordeliaFrost-GenXAnnual(OfLeatherAndLace)-Spz

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:41 pm

wonderful CORDELIA
and amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing set
J'ADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!
it's my best birthday ever!!!!
everybody is making me gift, at work, my friends and familly and not just because I'm bossy geek
but more because I'm a nice AND cute guy with pretty eyes like Shrek's cat!!!!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:27 pm

rom wrote:
wonderful CORDELIA
and amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing set
J'ADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!
it's my best birthday ever!!!!
everybody is making me gift, at work, my friends and familly and not just because I'm bossy geek
but more because I'm a nice AND cute guy with pretty eyes like Shrek's cat!!!!!
lol!

*eyeroll*
Your eyes can NOT compare to Puss'N'Boots' eyes; I've seen your pics, and no, sorry. Not the eyes....

Back to top Go down
Hudson Almeida

Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:43 pm

Thanks!
I adored cerebrex.
Great, great, great...
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:06 pm

Hudson Almeida wrote:
Thanks!
I adored cerebrex.
Great, great, great...
Glad you like it. I'm quite happy with how hte hours I've put into it have paid off, so the compliments are fab!

So, given the 7 (6 new) micros, the week's quota is still 4 short, yes?
So, here they are:
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Sunfire-XMenLegendsII-Spz
Sunfire from X-Men Legends II
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Cyber-FleerTradingCard(WoverineVsCyber)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Cyber-MarvelTradingCard-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Cyber-MarvelComicsPresent(BloodHungrypt2TwoScents)-Spz
Cyber from two different trading cards, and his look in Marvel Comics Present
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Cat-NewExiles(AwayWeGopt2LongDaysJourney)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Cat-NewExiles(AwayWeGopt4AtWhatCostForWhatPrice)-Spz
Cat from New Exiles (these are gifts for Kat)

Hair by Rayne, Joffre and Zoo respectively.
Necroleaf's Sunfire was used as reference.
Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:58 pm

amazing cyber
great tigra /cat
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:11 am

Nice update man
Sunfire, Cyber and Kitty look great
well done!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
DRPEPPER

Male
Capricorn Cat
Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:06 pm

Have you ever done Storm in her classic 90s costume from X-Men #1.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:52 pm

rom wrote:
amazing cyber
great tigra /cat
Merci

Necroleaf wrote:
Nice update man
Sunfire, Cyber and Kitty look great
well done!!
Thank you

DRPEPPER wrote:
Have you ever done Storm in her classic 90s costume from X-Men #1.
No, and I probably won't for a while... not something I feel like tackling just yet.

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:04 pm

Greetings!

I'm back with this week's quota of micros:

First off, I started making the MLF members... but I didn't get a chance to finish the set. I have the following:
Kamikaze, Tempo, Strobe, and Locus
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Kamikaze-NewMutants(Madripoor)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Tempo-NewMutants(BangYoureDead)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Strobe-NewMutants(BangYoureDead)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Locus-XForce(LiberationThroughSubjugation)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Locus-XForce(TheAxeFalls)-Spz

Next, I have Phoenix II inhabiting Colossus's dead body.
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 PhoenixII-XMenMillennialVisions(ProfessorWsXMen)-Spz

Then comes various incarnations of Gypsy Moth (I think I'm just missing her cult-leader look)
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 GypsyMoth-SpiderWoman(OriginalSin)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 GypsyMoth-Thunderbolts(CityOfHope)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Skein-Thunderboltds(BecomingHeroes2TrustInFear)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Skein-Thunderboltds(BecomingHeroes2TrustInFear)2-Spz

And finally, here is Black Box
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 BlackBox-CableDeadpool(EnemaOfTheStatept1KillerClowns)-Spz

And as a bonus, here is my last RAG entry (I forgot to post it here Embarassed )
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 MIIB-RAGXIX-WingedWarriorNinja-Spz

Credit to Joffre, MikeP, Zoo(?) for hair; Joffre for the wings on Gypsy Moth, Anth for the RAG's wings, Iceman for the thread effect on Skein's arms

Hope you like them!

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:33 pm

amazing MLF, love your Locus a lot
you almost have all the team done
you have stryfe, thumbellina...
you miss forearm, wildside, reaper and dragoness to have the principal one
anyway locus is really awesome!

love th colossu/phoenix your rag entry is amazing too love the wings!
Back to top Go down
twiztedmonkeyboi

twiztedmonkeyboi

Male
Pisces Dog
Image Software : MSpaint
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:53 pm

awesome MLF additions!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=box_3&ref=profile&
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:53 am

Ooh, nice update Spaz

The MLF, GypsyMoth/Skein, Black Box and you RAG look great

Well done!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
fwidd6578

fwidd6578

Male
Taurus Monkey
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:04 am

loving them all, spaz. can't wait for the next batch Very Happy

...not to pressure you at all.

actually i think i know who it'll be (i have random but totally legit psychic moments)

is it by chance one of sinisters nasty boys? a very GORGEOUS one? Smile

i love strobe the best. keep up the good workk Smile
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:13 am

I still miss thinking of Locus as Magik Very Happy Love her and the metal Phoenix! Great work bro and *faints and kisses all over (THE FACE) when she wakes up* Still love those Kitties!

Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:29 am

rom wrote:
amazing MLF, love your Locus a lot
you almost have all the team done
you have stryfe, thumbellina...
you miss forearm, wildside, reaper and dragoness to have the principal one
anyway locus is really awesome!

love th colossu/phoenix your rag entry is amazing too love the wings!
Yes, I still need to make those four, as well as Sumo. Also, Locus's other look and Thumbelina's other looks (I believe there are other looks...)

twiztedmonkeyboi wrote:
awesome MLF additions!
Thanks!

Necroleaf wrote:
Ooh, nice update Spaz

The MLF, GypsyMoth/Skein, Black Box and you RAG look great

Well done!!
Thank you kindly!

fwidd6578 wrote:
loving them all, spaz. can't wait for the next batch Very Happy

...not to pressure you at all.

actually i think i know who it'll be (i have random but totally legit psychic moments)

is it by chance one of sinisters nasty boys? a very GORGEOUS one? Smile

i love strobe the best. keep up the good workk Smile
It may, but probably not. I'm intending to put a hellacious spin on things instead. Gorgeousness may appear shortly after, but not quite yet... I've yet to finish the set.

Kat wrote:
I still miss thinking of Locus as Magik Very Happy Love her and the metal Phoenix! Great work bro and *faints and kisses all over (THE FACE) when she wakes up* Still love those Kitties!
lol, wait until you see the other ones I'm working on.

I'll probably post more tomorrow

Back to top Go down
fwidd6578

fwidd6578

Male
Taurus Monkey
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:32 pm

nice, i saw the micro and it looked great. so purple!!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:27 pm

So, here is my update with a hellacious bent:

White Queen I in her first appearance
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 EmmaFrost-Uncanny(GodSaveTheChild)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 WhiteQueenI-Uncanny(GodSaveTheChild)-Spz

Red Rook/Scribe
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Scribe-Excalibur(LondonsBurning)-Spz

London's Black Queen
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 BlackQueenIV-Excalibur(Fireback)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 BlackQueenIV-Excalibur(LondonsBurning)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 BlackQueenIV-Excalibur(LondonsBurning)2-Spz

Scratch - not connected to Hellfire, but appeared during that story arc
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Scratch-Excalibur(Fireback)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Scratch-Excalibur(Fireback)2-Spz

Cordelia Frost - rejected applicant to Hellfire
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 CordeliaFrost-GenX(DeadSilence)-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 CordeliaFrost-GenXAnnual(OfLeatherAndLace)2-Spz

Credit to Joffre and MikeP for hair. The dress clothes from Emma are also by Joffre. Everything else is either mine or off templates

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Corpse Army

Corpse Army

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : paint,photoshop
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:31 pm

cool stuff here spaz
Scratch remind me of Ragdoll a little just because they both wear suits
great job
Back to top Go down
mach3gillette
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
mach3gillette

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:38 pm

Very nice, my favorite is Cordelia!
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/mach3gillette
Fireaver

Fireaver

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:47 pm

Awsome updates Spaz
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:03 pm

AMAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

love so much your Hellfire Club micros
the london branch comes awesome love Miss Steed and Scratch
and the new Cordelia Frost outfit are incredible!!!

do you need help from me to find other looks on the neat or at least the comics issues where you can find them???

what are your next plan more MLF or more Hellfire
this is not a bossy message lol! or even a request
it's just a question,
is Sebastian Shaw, Shinobi, Shrine, Scribe with Red Rook outfit, Mountjoy and Fitzroy are in your next update plans????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next