Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2

Go down 
+48
McflyMcMurderface
Di Vinci
DarthRosenberg
Bazzard
Mr. Fantasy
Haydn
Corpse Army
Hudson Almeida
TheDenDen
sabetooth
Major Justice
D-Rock
Dax
Cap
Quester
twiztedmonkeyboi
thetrappedartist
mach3gillette
argosail
MikeFitz
whizzbang
SleepyDrug
Kat
conor.merriman
Kodiak
pared2
momomo555
JimmyCrackCorn
Fireaver
lggp
Zookeeper
Darkling
Hyperman
Blanchett
Anth
Mercy
fwidd6578
Kgoku
Dragonfist
rose
Necroleaf
mythu7
rom
Joffre Roda
RayneKirby
Emissary
DRPEPPER
Spaz
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-01-20

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:36 pm

Very nice Spaz!
Back to top Go down
Cap

Cap

Male
Cancer Dog
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2006-11-27

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:10 pm

Great work!! I especially like Ricochet and The Domino's (wow that sounds like a doo-wop band name).
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:36 am

OUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH affraid
love them all Old Man Logan is awesom
Prudence est tres tres belle; I realy hope you will male Shepard and Shortpacj someday
love the Mystique serie, they were a lot of z-list mutants in this serie
like Host that I have done but also the metal skin guy, the 2 twin girl who ca merged....

Meld is amazing always love him, so bad he died Crying or Very sad

Amber is very great, Chamber mini was also amazing stuff with the first apareance of Wolfcub

Ricohet is good stuff too

but this 2 Dominos are HOT stuff
are they from this Cable issue where he confrots Sinister in a cemetery???

anyway goooooooooood job mon ami
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:35 am

Anth wrote:
Awesome update,
Prudence and Domino are stunning, nice work with Prudence's dress.
Ricochet and Logan look cool. I prefer Ricochet as Logan doesn't quite look old enough.
Terrific work with Meld and Amber, both look terrific.
I know what you mean, the face is slightly off for Logan... but in my defence, the face in the ref isn't wrinkled... but I'm glad you actually commented.... it's only been what, 20 pages?

Kodiak wrote:
Very nice Spaz!
Thank you

Cap wrote:
Great work!! I especially like Ricochet and The Domino's (wow that sounds like a doo-wop band name).
Hahahaha, it really does... I like it.
Thanks for the compliments

rom wrote:

OUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH affraid
love them all Old Man Logan is awesom
Prudence est tres tres belle; I realy hope you will male Shepard and Shortpacj someday
love the Mystique serie, they were a lot of z-list mutants in this serie
like Host that I have done but also the metal skin guy, the 2 twin girl who ca merged....

Meld is amazing always love him, so bad he died Crying or Very sad

Amber is very great, Chamber mini was also amazing stuff with the first apareance of Wolfcub

Ricohet is good stuff too

but this 2 Dominos are HOT stuff
are they from this Cable issue where he confrots Sinister in a cemetery???

anyway goooooooooood job mon ami
No idea, but I don't think so. It shows her with Marionette and others saving Copycat

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:37 am

Great updates Spaz

you already know how thankful i am of these ones

oh and for the those don't know what the issue is about;
Spoiler:

Overall great job Spaz!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:18 am

Necroleaf wrote:
Great updates Spaz

you already know how thankful i am of these ones

oh and for the those don't know what the issue is about;
Spoiler:

Overall great job Spaz!!
Thank you!
and thank you for hte background; I've never read the Cable series, so I don't know what's happened. Probably would help me if I had.
Now to track them down....

From the Wolverine And The X-Men series, the Kleinstock brothers!
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 EricKleinstock-WolverineAndTheXMen%28BattleLines%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 HarlanKleinstock-WolverineAndTheXMen%28BattleLines%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 SvenKleinstock-WolverineAndTheXMen%28BattleLines%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Kleinstock-WolverineAndTheXMen%28BattleLines%29-Spz

QC: 59

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:42 am

Glad to be of help
Que Chivo!! the Kleinstock brothers look great!!
well done mi amigo!!
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:41 pm

amazing kleinstock brothers, so rare to see micro of them
and love wolverine and the x-men so bad it was canceled
do you plan to make the regular acolytes look of the kleinstock brothers
keep doing amazing micro Spaz
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:03 pm

Necroleaf wrote:
Glad to be of help
Que Chivo!! the Kleinstock brothers look great!!
well done mi amigo!!
Gracias!

rom wrote:
amazing kleinstock brothers, so rare to see micro of them
and love wolverine and the x-men so bad it was canceled
do you plan to make the regular acolytes look of the kleinstock brothers
keep doing amazing micro Spaz
Yes, I do plan on making them.... later on.
I've already got Blanchett's amazing version of Cerebrex, so there is no need for me to worry about that, yet.
I admit, I was also quite fond of the show, so miffed they canceled it before they brought in the AoA storyline. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:13 am

Back with more micros! Most of these are new features on my list, people I've not microe before:

Toro
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Toro-HumanTorchComics%28TorosParentsAlivept1%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Toro-HumanTorchComics%28TorosParentsAlivept1%292-Spz

Crimson Commando
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 CrimsonCommando-Uncanny%28OldSoldiers%29-Spz

Dr Nemesis/Dr Death
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 DrNemesis-LightningComics%28Issue6%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 DrDeath-Invaders%28TheInvadersReturn%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 DrDeath-Invaders%28YourYoungMenShallSeeVisions%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 DrNemesis-Uncanny%28Lovelornpt1EveryLittleBitHurts%29-Spz

Carlos Lobo
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 CarlosLobo-SpectacularSpiderMan%28DeadlineInDallas%29-Spz

Eduardo Lobo
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 EduardoLobo-SpectacularSpiderMan%28DeadlineInDallas%29-Spz

Meld (The only person on this list that I've made already!)
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Meld-SentinelSquadONE%28TinCanHeroespt2GrowingPains%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Meld-SentinelSquadONE%28TinCanHeroespt4APrehistoryOfViolence%29-Spz

Ethan Warren
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 EthanWarren-Logan%28ActOneOfThree%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 EthanWarren-Logan%28ActOneOfThree%292-Spz

Captain Terror
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 CaptainTerror-AvengersInvaders%28Book11RoyalAllies%29-Spz
Ok, so this is technically Logan, but still! new Alias!

Credits to Anth and Major Justice for hair; Kodiak for the Fedora and trench, Rom for the suit jacket, MikeP for the fire effect, Major and Kodiak for the bandanas, and Iceman, who's Meld I based mine's face off of

Enjoy!

QC: 73

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:54 am

Great job Spaz
Toro, Crimson Commando, Dr. Nemesis, the Lobo Brothers, Meld, Ethan Warren and Capt. Terror (Logan) look cool
well done!!!
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:00 am

niiccce!!! they look great

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Rayneb10[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabel[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Kat-sprite-blackpuma[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Ryadone[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Major Justice

Major Justice

Male
Leo Buffalo
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro 2020
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:38 pm

Nice wrok on Ethan Warren, he looks awesome! So Logan was Captain Terror? Is that some new retcon?
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:36 pm

Necroleaf wrote:
Great job Spaz
Toro, Crimson Commando, Dr. Nemesis, the Lobo Brothers, Meld, Ethan Warren and Capt. Terror (Logan) look cool
well done!!!
Thanks!

RayneKirby wrote:
niiccce!!! they look great
Danke

Major Justice wrote:
Nice wrok on Ethan Warren, he looks awesome! So Logan was Captain Terror? Is that some new retcon?
Thank you kindly. No, it wasn't retcon, more like time travel. If you haven't read Avengers/Invaders, please allow me to briefly summarize the series:
The Invaders are called to the present, where they bettle and then aid the Avengers; Toro is told he's a mutant, and they work to defeat D'Spayre who has either the whole, or a fragment of the Cosmic Cube. When they are heading back home, the only human to have worked in the army with the Invaders and survived the campaign grabs the Cube to undo the deaths of all his comrades, but allows the Cube to fall into the hands of the Red Skull. RS makes the world his oyster, and all the heroes of the time are defeated. When the Avengers and displaced Invaders return to their proper time (though it is now ruled by RS), all the heroes don uniforms of heroes of that epoch. Wolverine is given Captain Terror.

There is more, but I would suggest reading the series over listening to me, the pictures are better, and they have better storytellers.
However, I hope the brief summary helps, and gets you to read the 12-part mini

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:36 pm

very grat more Meld, love it and whith the O*N*E* sentinel outfit it's amazing
any chance for the other mutant of this tram, I mean Lex the guy who used to have electric powers befre M day

Dr Nemesis micros are awesomes really... love the thrid one with the little moustache!!!
toro great, crimson commando amazing (did you plan to do his cyborg look?)
ethan warren is really well made
the two lobo guys are great but it's the same micro isn't it?
I didn't read the twelve comic, is it there that Wolverine plays Captain Terro identity?

wondefull set
love to see more and more mutant each day completing the Cerebrex list

Back to top Go down
Major Justice

Major Justice

Male
Leo Buffalo
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro 2020
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:40 am

OK. I have the series I guess I'm just going to have to actually read it now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:10 am

rom wrote:
very grat more Meld, love it and whith the O*N*E* sentinel outfit it's amazing
any chance for the other mutant of this tram, I mean Lex the guy who used to have electric powers befre M day

Dr Nemesis micros are awesomes really... love the thrid one with the little moustache!!!
toro great, crimson commando amazing (did you plan to do his cyborg look?)
ethan warren is really well made
the two lobo guys are great but it's the same micro isn't it?
I didn't read the twelve comic, is it there that Wolverine plays Captain Terro identity?

wondefull set
love to see more and more mutant each day completing the Cerebrex list
Well, you'll be happy, since I'm now working though the Generation M series... lots of one-shot mutants there... I think that mini-series should bring me another 10-15 names.

Speaking of, if anyone has some good lines for a dragon, please let me know.... that is one brutal micro, for sure...

Major Justice wrote:
OK. I have the series I guess I'm just going to have to actually read it now. Very Happy
You totally should!

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:41 pm

So, I'm back with more z-listers.
Here are all (but one) of the mutants we were introduced to in Generation M #1:
Tony Romeo AKA Inferno
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Inferno-GenerationM%28GenerationMpt1%29-Spz
Jeannie Martin
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 JeannieMartin-GenerationM%28GenerationMpt1%29-Spz
Gary Peterson
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 GaryPeterson-GenerationM%28GenerationMpt1%29-Spz
LaTonya Jefferson
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 LaTonyaJefferson-GenerationM%28GenerationMpt1%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 LaTonyaJefferson-GenerationM%28GenerationMpt1%292-Spz
Minnie Floyd
[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 MinnieFloyd-GenerationM%28GenerationMpt1%29-Spz[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 MinnieFloyd-GenerationM%28GenerationMpt5%29-Spz

Credit to MikeP and Necroleaf for the hair.
Minnie was a pain in the neck to attempt to alter... I apologize for the failure to make the template look like a toddler and infant. if anyone wants to go ahead and redo the templates, I'd be happy to have a copy and/or redo the micros.
Enjoy!
QC: 80

Back to top Go down
twiztedmonkeyboi

twiztedmonkeyboi

Male
Pisces Dog
Image Software : MSpaint
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:56 pm

awesoem additions spaz! hey what are the klienstocks powers?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=box_3&ref=profile&
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:43 am

Harlan and Sven have the ability to merge into one being with each other, possessing double the size, strength, and toughness then he would as an individual. The merged entity has two torsos, and while in this form the brothers have a merged psyche. He can also generate plasma blasts from his hands.

In the past, the Kleinstocks could create immense waves of flame by igniting molecules of oxygen. This ability seems to have been lost.

Eric had the ability to produce plasma blasts from his hands. Eric could also fly by creating a bio-kinetic force field to propel himself.

Back to top Go down
twiztedmonkeyboi

twiztedmonkeyboi

Male
Pisces Dog
Image Software : MSpaint
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:45 am

ahhh i c thanks this will come in handy was thinking of making TU versions of them from the TU helions!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=box_3&ref=profile&
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:03 am

love them all
but my prefered are Latony and the Amphibian guy
you ask for a dragon tamplate you plan to make Ned Ralston isn't it?

do you plan to make all the mutant killed by th Ghoul like the sharpei face girl???

don't forget Collider aka Jim Prindle this appered in Generation-M # 4 and is also an x-students

anyway it's amazing to ser Z-listo limbo mutants
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:08 am

rom wrote:
love them all
but my prefered are Latony and the Amphibian guy
you ask for a dragon tamplate you plan to make Ned Ralston isn't it?

do you plan to make all the mutant killed by th Ghoul like the sharpei face girl???

don't forget Collider aka Jim Prindle this appered in Generation-M # 4 and is also an x-students

anyway it's amazing to ser Z-listo limbo mutants
Yes, it is Ned.
I've already made Violet and Jim. Relax Rom, they'll all be made.
Glad you like the z-listers

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:52 am

nice update Spaz
the mutants from Generation M look great
well done!!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:24 am

Necroleaf wrote:
nice update Spaz
the mutants from Generation M look great
well done!!
Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2   [Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Barely] Clinging to Sanity - Spaz's Delusions, part 2
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next