Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

DrawsixBD Gallery of Things

Go down 
+15
Bub
Blanchett
Kalkarot
MightyLeatherface
Omnis Ra
Ayoma
twizted_micros
Jod
Daisuke
Sir Uriel
Kgoku
Ian
Abel
Strider
DrawsixBD
19 posters
AuthorMessage
DrawsixBD

DrawsixBD

Male
Libra Rat
Registration date : 2007-02-13

DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Empty
PostSubject: DrawsixBD Gallery of Things   DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 4:01 am

And lets start with all my currently avaliable works.

Marvel
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Beckymonroed60qtDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Stgeorged67vkDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Chamberd62je
Becky monroe, Michael Devlin, Chamber
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Manofmiraclesd60qw
Man of Miracles
Web comics
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Lucasd64ocDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Ethand69beDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Arkd66tkDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Kerrigand66zn
Lucas(Ctrl+Alt+Delete), Ethan (Ctrl+Alt+Delete), Ark(Legendary Frog), Kerrigan (Legendary Frog)
TV
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Captainnd67ptDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Billyleed64bpDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Jimmyleed68vaDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Rend6vx2DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Blothd6st3
Kevin Keene(Captain N), Billy Lee(Double Dragon), Jimmy Lee(Double Dragon), Ren (The Pirates of Dark Water), Bloth (The Pirates of Darkwater)
Battletech
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Elementald6wp5DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Elementalcammod66pzDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Ltd65thDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Lthelmetd67le
Clan Elemental, Clan Elemental cammo, Me as aa mech Pilot, Me as a mech pilot with helmet
Music
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Direstraitsd62md
Mark Knopfler(Dire Straits)
Literature
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Sietchd66ac
Freman(Dune)
Internet People
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Manfayed68hv
Man-Faye
Gargoyles
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Puckd62xrDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Oberond69dvDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Oberoninjuredd65piDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Oberonhumand68kbDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Titaniad6cb2DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Anastasiarenardlabcoatd6js0DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Anastasiarenardd6hc1
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Weirdsisterschildrend6kh9DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Weirdsistermodernd6fh4DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Weirdsistersfeyd6jc2DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Weirdsisterschildrenstohy6DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Weirdsisterscopd6nk7DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Weirdsistersmaidsd6lv3
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Weirdsistersdesdemonad6hh1DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Angelastonedd66qn
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Broadwaystonedd69bsDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Brooklynstonedd64gzDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Demonastonedd60nw
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Desdemonastonedd65bnDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Goliathstonedd65krDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Hudsonstonedd68rq
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Iagostonedd63kpDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Lexingtonstonedd65ccDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Othellostonedd63gb
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Angelad68swDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Broadwayd69cqDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Broadwaydetectived64dbDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Brooklynd63sm
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Brooklynbikerd68swDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Goliathd61fjDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Hudsond63dqDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Lexingtond66rq
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Xanatosd62hlDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Xanatoslightarmourd64whDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Redleadermaskedd6vs7DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Redleaderunmasked2d6gk6
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Steelclanaopenwingsd61wbDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Steelclanaclosedwingsd64otDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Owenburnettd69uwDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Owenburnettstonefistd67ww
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Macbethd61gnDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Macbethnocoatd66btDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Macbethcityofstoned63geDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Demonad68dzDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Dominiquedestined67qoDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Drsevariusd68hxDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Drsevariuspostshockd63xkDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Coyotemaskedd65ny
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Coyoteunmaskedd65rlDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Coyotefacerippedd64irDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Dingod68uyDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Foxd64jwDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Hyenad65xhDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Wolfd62vnDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Jackald62ctDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Wolf20d62ujDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Hyena20d63hk
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Jackal20d65nkDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Dingo20d63mwDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Dingo20unmaskedd69pkDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Coyoteheadd62duDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Coyote20d66gmDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Coldstoned63gs
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Coldstonewingsopend61sjDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Desdemonad61cgDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Iagod69au
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Iagomergedd64ncDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Othellod68tnDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Xanatoscoldstonemindd60ycDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Elisagargoyled60yv
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Bluestoned64pjDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Elisajacketd64fcDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Elisanojacketd69wfDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Elisabelled63xbDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Elisabellenotraind65hgDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Bluestonefutured61guDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Broadwayfutured62znDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Brooklynfutured61pu
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Demonafutured63miDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Lexingtonfutured68jwDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Archmagenormald65hkDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Archmagecastd65on
Puck, Oberon, Oberon injured by Iron, Oberon disguised as a human, Titania, Anastastia Renard in lab coat, Anastasia Renard normal(Titania's Human form), Weird Sisters disguised as children(Luna is White hair, Phoebe is blonde hair, and Selene is black hair.), Werid Sisters in their modern disguise, Weird sisters in true fey form, Weird Sisters Stone children, Weird Sisters as Cops, Weird Sisters as Maids, Weird Sisters disguised as Desdemona, Angela, Broadway, Brooklyn, Demona, Desdemona, Goliath, Hudson, Iago, Lexington, Othello, Angela, Broadway, broadway as a detective, Brooklyn, Brooklyn as a biker, Goliath, Hudson, Lexington, David Xanatos, Xanatos' light armour, Red LEader, Red Leader unmasked, Steel Clan robot with open wings, Steel Clan robot with closed wings, Owen Burnett, Owen Burnett with Stone fist(Puck's Human form), Macbeth, Macbeth without coat, Macbeth as the Hunter(City of Stone), Demona, Dominique Destine (Demona's Human Form), Dr. Anton Servarius(Pre Fake Death), Dr. Anton Sevarius (Post Fake Death), Coyote, Coyote without helmet, Coyote's true face, Dingo, Fox, Hyena, Wolf, Jackal, Wolf 2.0, Hyena 2.0, Jackal 2.0, Dingo 2.0, Dingo unmasked 2.0, Coyote(Floating head), Coyote 2.0, Coldstone, Coldstone wings open, Desdemona, Iago, Iago merged with the Xanatos program, Othello, Xanatos program, Elisa Maza, Matthew Bluestone, Elisa Maza, Elisa maza Without Jacket, Elisa Maza as Belle, Elisa Maza as belle with train of dress removed, Matthew Bluestone, Broadway, Brooklyn, Demona, Lexington, Archmage, Archmage casting a spell
Gargoyle Micro-creators (My rule about requests is still in place)
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Avatard69vlDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Datalkingbeaverd60wxDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Gatekeeperd64mj
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Pn1d60ejDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Rodimusd60iaDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Striderd61lgDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Graphited67kf
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Gargoylemed69apDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Funkymd67xxDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Katd68hq
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Felis7ad64ywDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Emissaryd64vdDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Emissaryeyeglowd61li
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Anarxd68vaDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Ninirid66ykDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Tcd62kaDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Twiztedd69vv
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Twiztedhelmd66pyDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Brandond6wp9DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Baragond6gx9DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Namord6xu7
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Spazd6ia0DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Junachod6ja8
Avatar, Da Talking Beaver, Gatekeeper, Project Nada 1, Rodimus Lantern, Strider, DrawsixBD, DrawsixBD with Jerome Bettis Jersey, Funky M, Kat, Felis 7, Emissary, Emissary eyes glowing, Anarx, Niniri, TC, Twizted, Twizted with helmet, Brandon the Red, Baragon with Garg Beast, Namor76, Spaz, Juancho

Poke-Morphs
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Anirontungd62teDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Beejend60kzDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Carolepixd66cyDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Isameowthd68ocDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Ivaspind63gy
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Joshgangd65xvDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Joshsnord68sgDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Katfetchd62zgDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Kimfreed61fgDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Leahflared69jk
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Lougongd60xdDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Maradamd64hlDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Missingblued65teDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Jansmoochd69duDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Pikarind64uj
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Houndalkd6gu4DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Scened63tr.th
Lickitung, Beedril, Vulpix, Meowth, Spinda, Gengar, Snorlax, Farfetch, Butterfree, Flareon, Dewgong, Marill, Missing No., Smooch'um, Pikachu, Houndoom, Group Shot

Gene-Game from UXN.net
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Banditver20d65ouDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Blackfirekingd69htDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Beastofburdend68bjDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Buckshotd65sf
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Edend66uxDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Calamityd64zxDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Honestyver20d62ozDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Longshotd66gf
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Lightshowd62pcDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Lightshowpoweredd67vpDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Maryd69bbDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Morninggloryd63pd
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Oathwingsopend63fh
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Oathwingsclosedd66ffDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Scalpeld62cnDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Synd67suDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Wildpackfixedd61mu
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Whiteknightver20sworddrawnnoheDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Whiteknightver20anid63vrDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Blackholed66tq
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Beelzebubd61obDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Mammond69gnDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Molochd62svDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Beliald62yf
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Burstd64mzDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Floatd61dmDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Lightningd69avDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Mistressd61dfDrawsixBD Gallery of Things Warpathd63dp
DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Groupd61hz.th
Bandit, Blackfire King, Beast of Burden, Buckshot, Eden, Calamity, Honesty, Longshot, Lightshow, Lightshow with powers, Mary Summers, Morning Glory, Oath wings spread, Oath, Scalpel, Syn, Wildpack (Coat on crouching one shaded by Razer), White Knight, White Knight with Helm, Black Hole, Possessed(Beelzebub, Mammon, Moloch, Belial), Schitzo(Burst, Float, Lightning, Mistress, Warpath), group shot (Chimera was done by Dax)

Last edited by on Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Strider
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Strider

Male
Scorpio Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: DrawsixBD Gallery of Things   DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 4:11 am

Ren, Battletech and Dire Straits...they will be always my favorite micros of your great collection buddy!cheers
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

Male
Scorpio Rat
Registration date : 2006-12-29

PostSubject: Re: DrawsixBD Gallery of Things   DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 4:14 am

Those Gargoyles are awesome!
I was a huge fan of that cartoon when it was around. You did the characters justice.
Back to top Go down
Ian

Ian

Male
Leo Dog
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: DrawsixBD Gallery of Things   DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 6:47 am

Bloth looks great. I don't know why I'm still surprised to see certain characters, but I never thought I would see Pirates of Dark Water characters.
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: DrawsixBD Gallery of Things   DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 7:23 am

bravo DrawsixBD all of your micro are amazing Cool.
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: DrawsixBD Gallery of Things   DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 7:24 am

Your stuff is awsome i especially love your gargoyles Micros great job on them all and keep up the spectacular work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: DrawsixBD Gallery of Things   DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 3:07 pm

killer work as always
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Jod

Jod

Male
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: DrawsixBD Gallery of Things   DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 10:55 pm

really great work especially the Gargoyles
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/TheInitiative/index.php?
twizted_micros

twizted_micros

Registration date : 2006-12-18

PostSubject: Re: DrawsixBD Gallery of Things   DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 11:16 pm

HORRIBLE JUST HORRIBLE! ARGH OH SO HORRIBLE! (translation: Draw its great to see you work buddy as always! always have and will love you gargoyale set and the pokemon! great work buddy)

FORGIVE ME TO MUCH COFFEE LMAO! great work as always draw!Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ayoma

Ayoma

Male
Scorpio Dragon
Registration date : 2006-11-19

PostSubject: Re: DrawsixBD Gallery of Things   DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 12:41 am

Great work on all of these micros, the gargoyle stuff are great, i also like the pirates of the dark water, Cant quite remember any of their names any more but sweet micros.
Back to top Go down
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: DrawsixBD Gallery of Things   DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 9:48 pm

I love the creations you did especcially the Pirates of Dark Water. I was wondering if more are coming.
Back to top Go down
MightyLeatherface
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
MightyLeatherface

Male
Aquarius Horse
Image Software : Gimp
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: DrawsixBD Gallery of Things   DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 2:04 pm

I missed your work !!
Bravo
Tes micros me manquais !!
Bravo !
Back to top Go down
http://mightyleatherface.deviantart.com/
Kalkarot

Kalkarot

Male
Aries Rat
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: DrawsixBD Gallery of Things   DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 10:52 pm

I really like you're micros, espescially the Gargoyles. I know this post hasn't got a hit in a while, but have you ever thought of doing their clones. Thailog and crew?
Back to top Go down
Blanchett

Blanchett

Male
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: DrawsixBD Gallery of Things   DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 2:27 am

Hi drawsixbd always nice to your micros.
Back to top Go down
Bub

Bub

Male
Libra Pig
Image Software : MS Paint XP
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: DrawsixBD Gallery of Things   DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:39 pm

Awesome work. and btw, happy birthday comin up
Back to top Go down
BackLash

BackLash

Male
Cancer Pig
Registration date : 2007-11-03

PostSubject: Re: DrawsixBD Gallery of Things   DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:18 am

Darwis, I was impressed with your DeviantART page alone, but a guy who does Micros of Billy and Jimmy from the Double Dragon Cartoon is awesome in my book.
Back to top Go down
http://true-backlash.deviantart.com/
ION

ION

Male
Gemini Rooster
Image Software : Paintbrush, Seashore (Mac)
Registration date : 2006-11-27

PostSubject: Re: DrawsixBD Gallery of Things   DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 6:18 am

still love all your stuff Draw! Still waiting for my gargoyle though...
LOL! Just kidding bro!
Back to top Go down
thetrappedartist

thetrappedartist

Female
Aries Buffalo
Image Software : Basic MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: DrawsixBD Gallery of Things   DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:09 pm

Hey, you already know from all my DA comments that I love your gargoyles!! Keep them up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thetrappedartist.deviantart.com/
Fireaver

Fireaver

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: DrawsixBD Gallery of Things   DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:46 pm

DrawsixBD wasnt here 2 years... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
thetrappedartist

thetrappedartist

Female
Aries Buffalo
Image Software : Basic MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: DrawsixBD Gallery of Things   DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:56 pm

Ya I know, he's still on DA though. But you never know when he might return, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://thetrappedartist.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DrawsixBD Gallery of Things   DrawsixBD Gallery of Things Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DrawsixBD Gallery of Things
Page 1 of 1