Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.

Go down 
+44
Aninha
MicroManED
AbelMicros
Battleclad
TheDenDen
DragonBurger
Lomeli
tartarus Fenix
Iceman
Jacen Bell
likexaxfury
Logan Wayne
Klaus
Master&Commander
Marvelfan11001001
Spector
Kat
Chronic
Undefined
Burningbird
DOHKO
BAILEY2088
Dragonfist
Blastiac
whizzbang
Major Justice
Sir Uriel
Witch
MicroTraceour
RayneKirby
Spaz
croc5
Mr. Fantasy
Orkie
Daisuke
Kgoku
PirateQueenTetra
Omnis Ra
Selficide
Shinobu
Emissary
Haydn
undeadjedi
PsychoShaman
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:35 am

Great job, they look bad @$$ .
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:35 pm

Nicely done, and oddly enough I rather think they make a cute couple.
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:31 pm

daisukemousy18 wrote:
I can get behind that statement; the two look cute together

Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:44 am

More a group of excellent micros. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop and Paint Tool Sai
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:13 am

daisukemousy18 wrote:
Spaz wrote:
daisukemousy18 wrote:
I can get behind that statement; the two look cute together
Kgoku wrote:
Great job, they look bad @$$ .
Mr. Fantasy wrote:
More a group of excellent micros. Congratulations

First of All I gotta thank Henshin and Spaz, usually when I have put my OC with a Cannon character it has been frowned upon. Mostly because I have a bad habit of falling for a leading man, Case and Point: I have a huge crush on Wolverine, James Howlett and have put Trent with him a few times. (Will I make a couple Micro of him and Trent together? Most likely not!) Anyway big thank you two you two, that REALLY made my freaking day. Also thank you Mr. Fantasy, Kgoku I appreciate it!

Alright! More Micros are here and I think you all will be surprised at my second/third try at making another Male couple Micro. This time it's Power Rangers, involving Aeron and the original red ranger, Jason Scott. (Please dear god don't shoot me! XD)
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 JasonandAeron

Also this is a Jason Scott Micro without Aeron that I custom made his hair using a picture of Austin St. John as a Reference. (Personally this is my favorite Jason Micro out of my entire folder. Mainly because of the hair, it's not sleeked back it's kinda messy and unkept but it still looks great in my opinion.) Hope you all love it!
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 JasonScott

The next two were a gift for MarvelFan from deviantart, who made Aeron's helmet. His Green Ranger: Johnny Satchel, is the Crocodile Ranger. He was using Doyle Wilson's Green Ranger Reboot helmet I'm assuming and I decided to screw around with it. The first one below looks more like a Dragon, which I might ACTUALLY try my hand and making a Chinese dragon helmet which can easily be done by adding the long Dragon whips/whiskers.
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 JohnnySatchelCrocodileRanger

The second one is the final product of Johnny's Crocodile helmet, which was made possible by a simple color change on the helmet's brow ridge! Who knew huh?
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 JohnnySatchelCrocodileRanger2

These next two helmets are my personal favorites, The Bat & Wolf Custom Power Ranger Helmets! Now with these I used a Wolf Helmet from a Re-invisioned version of the Power Ranger movie suits after they got their powers back. Can't remember who made them though and if your on here, PLEASE DEAR GOD Don't hate me lol. The Bat helmet however was shocking free handed. Inspired by several references from Bat Rangers and specifically the Pink and Yellow Ranger MMPR helmets! Enjoy! (These are updated helmets by the way!)
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 AnimalRangerHelmetscopy

Now this next one is an old one where I was on a Ninja Storm kick and made Aeron into the Shadow Ninja Wolf Ranger, heavily inspired by my favorite Power Rangers Villain: Zenaku! I also wish someone would do a better version of the Ninja Storm Ranger's unmorphed Ninja Academy uniforms, I'd REALLY love to have one that fits my Microheros without having to frankenstein them but I can never find any good reference pictures. When and if I do find them I'll be submitting a help request. (This is just an advanced warning ahead of time. xD)
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 2012NinjaStormAeronPurple
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 AeronPurpleNinjaStormRanger

This last one is Yasha Styles, Rex Styles' Twin Sister and my second and most successful attempt at a female micro hero! Enjoy!
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Yasha

Finally I'll be posting up my Beast Boy, Trent Moon, Aeron Graziano, and maybe my Jason Scott Micros as Templates in the Template section. Hope to hear from you guys soon!
Back to top Go down
http://wolvengra.deviantart.com/
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:36 pm

Very good your Male couple, both are perfect, a micro-very good. Green Ranger was great, the helmet this perfect. Wolf Ranger also very good, I loved the hair of Yasha. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:22 pm

awesome work on the ranger designs i rather like the ninja storm one
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:46 am

Once again bad @$$ work on them all.
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:44 am

wow epic work on everything, lil jealous I love beastboy too Razz but I suppose I can let you keep him I still have Shehulk Razz can't wait to see what else you have in the future.

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Rayneb10Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelPsycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Kat-sprite-blackpumaPsycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 RyadonePsycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:03 am

Also thank you all for the comments! They're what keeps me going! ^^

My Celestial Dragon ranger helmet!
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 CelestialDragonRanger

Red and white lion ranger helmets
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 BlankLionRangerHelmets
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:07 am

Mighty job those helmet looks super impressive.
Back to top Go down
MicroTraceour

MicroTraceour

Male
Scorpio Tiger
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2012-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:39 pm

There is some very cool stuf in here dide nice job :DD
Back to top Go down
http://microtraceour.deviantart.com/
Witch

Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:06 am

Great creations!
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:53 pm

some pretty excellent work you got here PS keep the great work coming
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:31 am

Thank you all for your comments, I appreciate it! ^^

This next Micro is my Scottish OC Rory McIntyre. New Blue Wolf Ranger, and if your wondering what that is on his shirt, it's a tribal wolf from a picture of Billy with a tattoo on his back. ^^
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 2012RoryMcGrath
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:49 am

nicely done, groovy work on the shirt.
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:11 am

What a super impressive job it looks bad @$$.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:32 am

daisukemousy18 wrote:
nicely done, groovy work on the shirt.

I have to say, I love the shirt and jeans to be perfectly honest. It's a nice contrast in my opinion, a pair of rock'n jeans and a simple long sleeve shirt. ^^

Kgoku wrote:
What a super impressive job it looks bad @$$.

Thank you very much! ^^

The Celestial Dragon Ranger
Alright, I have to say that the only thing I like about this one is the shield and helmet are my only favorite parts. I borrowed the White Ranger's, Dino White, and Green Ranger's shields to make one nice shield, The pop of blue is to go with the blue jewel on the helmet. I got the knee guards from Marvelfan on Deviantart and was trying to go for a dragon's knee thing but it kinda back fired. I'm actually not happy with the design scheme with the black and teal, mostly the black. I think I may take a step back and ACTUALLY design a suit scheme that goes with the Shield and Helmet before doing anything else maybe. I'm open to suggestions.
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 CelestialDragonRangercopy
Back to top Go down
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:26 am

I think the boots of the Golden Mystic Knight would work. Check my temp thread for some ranger temps I have done pretty much all.
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:48 am

That's so damn Cool .
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:38 am

awesome job on your blue wolf ranger an for your dragon ranger it certainly looks like a great start but sometimes taking a step back to re look at the micro is the way to make it work out
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:50 am

Updated Beast Boy
I got the fur and feet from LoganWaynee's Hank McCoy microhero and the pants from his Superman Microhero, honestly I think it worked out well considering I based him off a drawing by someone else and combined it with a Comic Book version of Garf. Thank you Kawaiitas for the inspiration.^^
http://kawaiitas.deviantart.com/art/YJ-Beast-Boy-300450716

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 2012BeastBoy-GarfieldLogan
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:10 am

He looks great, really nice design.
Back to top Go down
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:03 am

Looks pretty good. Hows your dragon ranger coming along?
Back to top Go down
MicroTraceour

MicroTraceour

Male
Scorpio Tiger
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2012-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:12 am

nice work Smile
Back to top Go down
http://microtraceour.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next