Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.

Go down 
+44
Aninha
MicroManED
AbelMicros
Battleclad
TheDenDen
DragonBurger
Lomeli
tartarus Fenix
Iceman
Jacen Bell
likexaxfury
Logan Wayne
Klaus
Master&Commander
Marvelfan11001001
Spector
Kat
Chronic
Undefined
Burningbird
DOHKO
BAILEY2088
Dragonfist
Blastiac
whizzbang
Major Justice
Sir Uriel
Witch
MicroTraceour
RayneKirby
Spaz
croc5
Mr. Fantasy
Orkie
Daisuke
Kgoku
PirateQueenTetra
Omnis Ra
Selficide
Shinobu
Emissary
Haydn
undeadjedi
PsychoShaman
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:44 am

realy interesting look
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:23 am

Epic, just epic gifts, and what a brilliant wing WIP.
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:29 am

all these updates are awesome Psy!

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 Rayneb10Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelPsycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 Kat-sprite-blackpumaPsycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 RyadonePsycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop and Paint Tool Sai
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:25 pm

Lomeli wrote:
Wow! Great work with Raven. Really like how all these pieces came together to form such a fantastic micro. And speaking of fantastic micros... Amazing job on Dark Avenger. You really pulled off the urban combat look. He came out incredible. I may have to take a stab at a similar design. Thanks so much, Psy.

You are very welcome Lom, I am glad you like it.

likexaxfury wrote:
Great work. There's a lot of detail in that micro.

Thanks! I used photoshop, without it I wouldn't be doing micros.

croc5 wrote:
Must steal. Must steal. Must steal. Very Happy

No you mustn't. No you mustn't. No you mustn't. Very Happy

Burningbird wrote:
realy interesting look

Thank you very much.

Kgoku wrote:
Epic, just epic gifts, and what a brilliant wing WIP.

Thank you kGoku.

RayneKirby wrote:
all these updates are awesome Psy!

I know! And I'm actually happy with them. xD
Back to top Go down
http://wolvengra.deviantart.com/
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:59 am

Micros beautiful , fantastic work only . Congratulations
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:25 pm

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Micros beautiful , fantastic work only . Congratulations

Thank you VERY much Mr. Fantasy, I appreciate the feedback. ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALRIGHT! Finally finished with these wings and I must say that I am VERY happy with the final product of them to be honest.
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 2014RickywithwingsWIP_zps681d2924
I am also happy to announce that I have made a template for these wings. (Minus the claws and shading) If you want to use them please check out my Gallery in the Template section. I'll also be adding my updated gargoyle legs soon.
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:21 am

The wings look really good Psycho, nicely shaded and measures up with the original series, well done
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:24 am

Necroleaf wrote:
The wings look really good Psycho, nicely shaded and measures up with the original series, well done

Thank you so much Necroleaf!
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 4:43 am

The wings look very sexy, and even the face detail are very sexy, love the hair.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 4:48 am

Kgoku wrote:
The wings look very sexy, and even the face detail are very sexy, love the hair.

Thank you man, I'm gonna be re-attempting a closed wing version in the future. ^^
Back to top Go down
croc5
probation
probation
croc5

Male
Capricorn Horse
Image Software : I have...stuff
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:34 am

PsychoShaman wrote:
No you mustn't. No you mustn't. No you mustn't.  Very Happy
THEN QUIT MAKING AWESOME STUFF DUDE!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:43 am

Hey everyone sorry I haven't been around so much lately. I'm taking a break from Microheroes for a few to work on other projects involving XNALara XPS.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 10:28 pm

I'm back bitches! Very Happy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 LoganHowlettOMEGAVerse_zpsac154664

These are the outfits that Logan of my OMEGA verse wears. Expect one of Trent (Warlord) Deadpool (He's with Harley in the OMEGA verse after she finally gets smacked around one to many times by her Ex-Mister J.)
Credits: Alemjito, LoganWayne, Bailey, and UltimoComics.
Back to top Go down
Blastiac

Blastiac

Leo Rat
Registration date : 2011-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 2:30 am

Loving the Logan micros, especially the third and fourth...
Great job as usual Psych
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:30 am

Blastiac wrote:
Loving the Logan micros, especially the third and fourth...
Great job as usual Psych

Thanks man!
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:32 am

sweet work on your logans and i love your gargoyle of your character. you wouldn't by chance have a template that you used for it would you? i look forward to seeing more keep up the great work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:22 am

Sir Uriel wrote:
sweet work on your logans and i love your gargoyle of your character. you wouldn't by chance have a template that you used for it would you? i look forward to seeing more keep up the great work Very Happy

I could whip one up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:52 am

bravo on a really brilliant bad@$$ job.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:27 am

Kgoku wrote:
bravo on a really brilliant bad@$$ job.

Thank you. :3
Back to top Go down
Logan Wayne

Logan Wayne

Male
Leo Dog
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:13 pm

Great update my friend  bravo 
Back to top Go down
http://loganwaynee.deviantart.com/
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 3:52 am

Excellent your Omega . Congratulations
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 6:07 am

Logan Wayne wrote:
Great update my friend  bravo 

Thank you very much Logan.

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Excellent your Omega . Congratulations

Thank you so very much Mr. Fantasy.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:43 am

I'm sorry I haven't been doing as much on here. I know I've been doing more 3D works now and my microhero work has been seriously lacking. I'm just uninspired with Microheroes right now and a lot of personal crap is getting in my way. So again I'm back on break.
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 6:06 am

No Problem man, got the same problem lately, trying to figure out of my last season for my OC Power Ranger team, and I get stump with the detail, I know it going to used your Power Ranger suit template again, that there are five rangers in the team, what the colors are going to be, no repeat from the last two teams, that beside their main mode will have three other modes, even to the point I already got the team name Power Rangers Last Guard. But that how far I get, I just don't feel inspired on how to make the smallest detail.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 6:56 am

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 TrentNewsuitWIP_zpsaaf45b25

Credits~
Darkphyre, Lomeli, Themicroman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.   Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord. - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psycho Shaman's House of Wonders: Added A Biker Look for Warlord.
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next