Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes

Go down 
+6
PsychoShaman
Berica
darrenhellstrom
Undefined
Kodiak
RakaiThwei
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Male
Capricorn Cat
Registration date : 2013-04-09

Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes   Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:31 am

Well, I figure that I might as well take a dip in the waters here. So far let it be known that I have only made about six Micro Heroes in my life time, though I would like to make more in the future. Never the less, I would like to introduce some of the characters that I have created mostly for roleplaying and it was actually quite fun in making them in Micro form. I have had these characters for years, and they are so very dear to me that I even went as far as to creating a world for them which is mostly inspired from the Alien vs Predator, Marvel, DC, and Capcom universes-- which I call the City of Shadows Universe.

However these six Microes which I am about to showcase here are mostly the Alien vs Predator fan-characters whom I have created, and the sixth is a bonus character from the 1987 Paul Verhoeven Sci-Fi classic, Robocop.

Without Further Ado, here are my micro-heroes!

Credits and Acknowledgement
Predator Micro-Hero Template: JakesReptiles

Armor: Myself

Umiko Female Base: Copper's Golden Age Micro Heroes

Umiko Hair Base: Unknown Creator

Clarence Boddicker Male Template: Unknown

Clarence Boddicker Hair and Accessories: Unknown

Clarence Boddicker Clothes: Unknown

-Rakai'Thwei

Rakai'Thwei, Yeyinde, Set'gin Thei-de, Kot'yai, Umiko

Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes RakaiThwei_zps37e5a76aRakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Yeyinde_zps28b92c99Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes SetginThei-de_zps3f10aaeeRakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Kotyai_zps5080d31aRakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Umiko-1

Clarence Boddicker (Robocop)

Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes ClarenceBoddicker

Dead or Alive

Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes HitomiRedux_zps78597261 Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Kasumi_zps6a2e076d

Marvel Universe

Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes MaryJaneWatson_zps3aaed961 Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes DalerMehndi_zps1fad7a11Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes MariaHill_zps0cb816ed

King of Fighters

Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes MaiShiranui_zpsdda46570

DC Universe

Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Supperman_zps2aa85952

Falling Down

Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes BillFoster_zps1ab84673

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Giger_zpsf4ffb23e

Original Characters

Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes SkyeNeris_zps6cef2abdRakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Skye2_zpsd75d2bd2

Last edited by RakaiThwei on Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:39 am; edited 26 times in total (Reason for editing : Will Be Frequently Updated For New Microhero Additions)
Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes   Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:27 pm

Great job on them all!
Back to top Go down
RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Male
Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes   Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:26 pm

Kodiak wrote:
Great job on them all!

Thank you very much! I plan on doing more as soon as I find the necessary parts to create new characters and when I find the inspiration to do more characters.

-Rakai'Thwei
Back to top Go down
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes   Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:10 pm

Nice work. I just watched Predators this morning so this is cool to see.
Back to top Go down
RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Male
Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes   Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:27 pm

Undefined wrote:
Nice work. I just watched Predators this morning so this is cool to see.

Thank you for the comments. However, I must stress that my Predator characters are more in line with the Alien vs Predator continuity and not so much the PREDATORS rebooted continuity.

Also, I just finished another Micro but I plan on sharing it when I finish another one. So you will be seeing two more soon.

-Rakai'Thwei
Back to top Go down
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes   Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:34 pm

RakaiThwei wrote:

Thank you for the comments. However, I must stress that my Predator characters are more in line with the Alien vs Predator continuity and not so much the PREDATORS rebooted continuity.

Comics or movies?
Back to top Go down
RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Male
Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes   Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:52 pm

Undefined wrote:
Comics or movies?

According to my knowledge of the Alien vs Predator franchise, Twentieth Century Fox considers the overall Expanded Universe to be canon with the movies. So in answer to your question, both the Movies and the expanded universe.

Also.. I know I said I wouldn't upload another Micro Here until the second one was done but I am just too proud of this piece not to showcase her. I was going to share her whenever I did a Mary Jane micro but you know what.. I like this one here.

Edit: I wasn't pleased with the original Hitomi microhero-- so I decided to try my hand at the character again. This is a revamped version of the character, this time more accurate looking.

-Rakai'Thwei

Hitomi (Dead or Alive)

Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes HitomiRedux_zps78597261

Last edited by RakaiThwei on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
darrenhellstrom

darrenhellstrom

Male
Virgo Rat
Image Software : ms paint
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes   Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:31 am

nice work dude Smile
Back to top Go down
RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Male
Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes   Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:35 am

darrenhellstrom wrote:
nice work dude Smile

Thank you very much!

-Rakai'Thwei
Back to top Go down
Berica

Berica

Male
Leo Tiger
Image Software : Paint, Photoscape
Registration date : 2011-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes   Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:28 am

Cool micros!
If you go on the Help Section, you will find some tutorials that might help you on your micro creation process. Keep up your work!
Back to top Go down
RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Male
Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes   Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:38 am

Berica wrote:
Cool micros!
If you go on the Help Section, you will find some tutorials that might help you on your micro creation process. Keep up your work!

Thank you very much!

I've looked on numerous websites on how to create Microes such as Micro Heroes Wiki's Creation Process and then I decided to try my hand with it. Still, I will make use of the links sometime in the future if I am ever stuck on something.

Really, this is just a hobby and done mostly out of fun.

-Rakai'Thwei
Back to top Go down
RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Male
Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes   Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:29 pm

I am not sure if this counts as double posting or bumping, but according to the Getting Started thread, it said I had to wait at least an hour to make another post so it wouldn't count as double posting or bumping. Since my last post was made yesterday, I think I'm safe. I hope anyway. Well, I made another Micro and this time it's of a fan favorite from Marvel.

I present to you the J. Scott Campbell version of Mary Jane Watson!

-Rakai'Thwei

Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes MaryJaneWatson_zps3aaed961

Credits and Acknowledgements

Female Template: PrincessLinkette

Hair Template: Unknown (Found in Hair Template section)

Spider-Man Shirt: Myself

Jeans: Unknown; Refitted by Myself

Last edited by RakaiThwei on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes   Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:32 am

Yes, you're safe heh
Nice use of smilies
Back to top Go down
RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Male
Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes   Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:46 am

I am presently working on another Micro, one whom I haven't seen have a Micro done for her. I am working on Mai Shiranui from Fatal Fury and King of Fighters fame, but surprisingly there were no parts for her as far as clothes were concerned, so I had to make it by scratch.

I am about maybe 60% done with Mai Shiranui's outfit. Her fighting outfit for the most part is complete, but I need to add the ropes on the shoulders and the tails in the back of her outfit. Of course, I could simply recolor Mai's clothes which I created to blue and instead make her to be Kasumi of Dead or Alive fame but I think Mai will be a good challenge.

And she's proving to be... So it will be a while but I'll get Mai done.

-Rakai'Thwei
Back to top Go down
RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Male
Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes   Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:44 am

I have seen a lot of Microheroes depicting characters from comics, movies and even video games. However I have noticed that there were little to no Microes done of Japan's bounciest kunoichi, Mai Shiranui. Seizing the chance to make a Micro of Japan's number one Kunoichi-- I immediately took the task.

Oh. My. God. I did not realize how much of a challenge that Mai Shiranui was going to be. At all. This really was a challenge for me considering the tools that I had to work with, and since making Microheroes can be done on MSPaint, I had to utilize some tutorial resources at my disposal and even refer to a shading tutorial for the large balls on Mai's tails. For starters there were no templates for a kunoichi outfit to Mai Shiranui's. I had to make the entire outfit from scratch. The kunoichi outfit, the obi, and even the white shoulder ropes. All of that I had to do from scratch because there were no templates. So that was one of the hardest parts to accomplish but I think I managed to pull it off because the outfit I based off of Mai was her Capcom vs SNK attire.

The gloves and the boots were relatively easy to make. So were the tabi which Mai is known to wear.

What was extremely difficult was creating the giant beads and of course, those squirrel tails which Mai has as a part of her attire. At first they were straight down from the back but it didn't look right, so I made them appear to be flowing in the wind. And the tassels.. another nightmare to overcome. Really, those were the beads just copied and pasted, then resized to appear to look like tassels.

Well, here is Japan's Best Kunoichi.. Mai Shiranui in all of her Microhero glory.

-Rakai'Thwei

Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes MaiShiranui_zpsdda46570

Edit: I wasn't satisfied with the original Mai Shiranui Micro, so I simply had decided to do another revision. The original template was too tall for the character, so I found a shorter one but just as good looking. All I did was take the Shiranui outfit which I made from scratch and applied it to the new template.

Female Base: Patronus
Hair Template: Unknown
Shiranui Kunoichi Attire: Myself
Shiranui Squirrel Tails and Tassles: Myself

Last edited by RakaiThwei on Wed May 01, 2013 8:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes   Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:58 pm

She looks great. Nicely done.

*cough*more predators*cough*
Back to top Go down
RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Male
Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes   Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:04 pm

Undefined wrote:
She looks great. Nicely done.

*cough*more predators*cough*

Glad to know you enjoy Mai Shiranui! Because of the amount of work which I ended up putting into her, I will be releasing the parts made for her in the form of base templates. I think that the parts for other Micro Makers should be readily available.

As for more Predators well... those five, counting Umiko as she is a crossbreed, are the only Predator OC's which I have done and probably will ever do unless I decide to take up request from friends or do it out of either a challenge or a trade. And well, so far neither has happened.

-Rakai'Thwei
Back to top Go down
RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Male
Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes   Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:36 pm

This is what happens when boredom, creativity and the insanity of a Youtube comment come together. This is heavily inspired by Punjabi Indian singer Daler Mehndi and his sensation internet smash hit-- Tunak Tunak Tun. You can see the music video to Tunak Tunak Tun over at:

https://youtu.be/mg-4c4uQmdo

This was an internet hit before Korean singer Psy's Gangam Style (which if you ask me is stupid). But this Micro was inspired by a Youtube comment most of all. Someone had said and this is verbatim:

"This dude would make a badass X-Man with his powers of cloning himself, and summoning earthquakes and asteroids while he dances and shit."

So without further ado... Here is my joke X-Men Micro, Tunak!

-Rakai'Thwei

Tunak - Daler Mehndi

Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes DalerMehndi_zps1fad7a11
Back to top Go down
RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Male
Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes   Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:20 am

This is another character whom I have yet to see many Microheroes done of, and surprisingly there are only two Microhero variations of her. So, I suppose this would be the third variation and my take on none other than Dead or Alive's main protagonist and heroine, Kasumi the Kunoichi of Destiny.

This by no mean was an easy Micro to create. Let me say that the outfit is actually Mai Shiranui's outfit simply re-colored and heavily cannibalized to resemble Kasumi's Mugen Tenshin outfit. What was added on was of course the sleeves and Mai Shiranui's kunoichi outfit was re-colored to blue. It is not easy coloring something to a shade of blue which the Dead or Alive 2: Hardcore variation of the Mugen Tenshin outfit resembles. Sometimes, I felt as if I was coloring blind but thankfully I had three shades of blue to use. The gloves are also another recolored and cannibalized variant of Mai Shiranui's gloves, so that was something easy to rework.

What was the hardest to create were the pads on the legs. The white stockings were easy to find but the pads over the shins was something of a bitch to re-create. Good lord while they seem to work right now, they just don't seem to translate real well for the feet of this particular micro and the base I had to work with. But I managed to get a character done whom I've wanted to try my hand at.

So without further hesitation, here is Kasumi of the Mugen Tenshin!

-Rakai'Thwei

Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Kasumi_zps6a2e076d

Female Base: PrincessLinkette
Hair Template: PrincessLinkette
Mugen Tenshin Kunoichi Outfit: Myself
Mugen Tenshin Kunoichi Gloves: Myself

Last edited by RakaiThwei on Fri May 03, 2013 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop and Paint Tool Sai
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes   Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:10 am

Nicely done. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://wolvengra.deviantart.com/
RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Male
Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes   Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:00 am

Thank you! I do my best when working with Microheroes!

Some are harder to make than others!

-Rakai'Thwei
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes   Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:19 pm

Beautiful works , Tunak was great.
Back to top Go down
RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Male
Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes   Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:24 am

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Beautiful works , Tunak was great.

Glad to know you liked Tunak! Sometimes parody characters are really fun to make! And speaking of parody characters, I've managed to make another one as of today!

That is actually not a typo. This is actually a parody on Superman known as Supperman based on the back cover of an old Cracked Magazine, back in the day when Cracked was quite similar to MAD Magazine. So this parody of Superman was the inspiration of this Microhero but either way you look at it.. It's still Superman, but done in a spoofed up fashion. So this can really be either Supperman or simply none other than Fat Superman.

Supperman was somewhat relatively easy to create considering the materials I had to work with and the fact that I found a relatively useful color chart to work with better colors and shades which would give the Superman outfit a more resemblance to his classic outfit but at the same time I wanted to make him look like a fat man in a cheaply made Superman outfit. Though the blue spandex was easy to color in with the base I worked with, the red underoos were difficult to get in there since I wanted it to look really stretched out, and I think I managed to work that in quite well. The belt on the other hand... I have mixed feelings about.

The hardest part to make was the cape. While there are capes readily available for practically any Microhero, they are only suited for the muscular and idealistic vision of what a superhero is supposed to be. This meant that there were no capes suited for fat people. For shame! Because even fat people can be Superheroes! So making the cape outlining was easy but getting the shades to make it look like it was flowing was difficult in of itself but I think I did just fine with it. I think I created a good cape for Supperman.

I just wish that I found an accessory template for either a piece of ham or a turkey thigh. That would've completely added more to the Supperman parody here.

- Rakai'Thwei

Supperman

Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Supperman_zps2aa85952

Fat Man Male Base: Unknown
Color Palette Guide: Josh
Superman Emblem: Unknown
Superman Underoos: Myself
Superman Cape: Myself
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes   Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:05 pm

It's fun to see a Superman fat, beautiful micro
Back to top Go down
RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Male
Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes   Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:38 am

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
It's fun to see a Superman fat, beautiful micro

Thanks for the comments!

-Rakai'Thwei
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes   Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rakai'Thwei's Micro-Heroes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next