Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Reinterpreting Sanity

Go down 
+47
Ruyur
Tempest
ION
Ragnbogen
Emissary
Eraser
Major Justice
croc5
Sir Uriel
Hyperman
megan19
Alex
Ghost_Spider
Eros28
RayneKirby
Dragonfist
The Valeyard
Joebleau
mikeyadam
TheDenDen
xblackfired10
Alucard
tartarus Fenix
Colorado Agent
Mercy
likexaxfury
Burningbird
Mr. Fantasy
Aninha
Kodiak
Iceman
pared2
Haydn
Kgoku
Kat
AbelMicros
Hudson Almeida
mythu7
anime-crazy
rom
darrenhellstrom
Bub
TheIronPatriot
Action Girl
Necroleaf
Blanchett
Spaz
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:42 pm

Another great set of X micros Spaz!
Back to top Go down
likexaxfury

likexaxfury

Male
Aries Rooster
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:52 pm

Dang! I was about to guess all of that!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:55 pm

Kodiak wrote:
Another great set of X micros Spaz!
Thanks Kodiak!

likexaxfury wrote:
Dang! I was about to guess all of that!
Sorry...
Maybe next round...

Back to top Go down
likexaxfury

likexaxfury

Male
Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:03 pm

Pshh. I already won the next round. Six Storms and an Arachne. You can post those too?
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:30 pm

likexaxfury wrote:
Pshh. I already won the next round. Six Storms and an Arachne. You can post those too?
Pssh. As if the clues would be that easy....  Rolling Eyes 
Also, Arachne isn't a mutant, so she won't be showing up, sorry...

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:23 am

1 - The Heroine, called upon to solve a problem that had nothing to do with her; snagged into the web of deception by a foe from her past - Shadowcat
Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Shadowcat-KittyPrydeAgentOfSHIELD(TheCalling)-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 KittyPryde-KittyPrydeAgentOfSHIELD(TheCalling)-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 KittyPryde-KittyPrydeAgentOfSHIELD(TheCalling)2-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 KittyPryde-KittyPrydeAgentOfSHIELD(TheCalling)3-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 KittyPryde-KittyPrydeAgentOfSHIELD(TheMission)-Spz
2 - The Boyfriend, accepting the invitation to the web as an excuse to avoid the issues that are inherent in a relationship with a spy - Wisdom
Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 PeteWisdom-KittyPrydeAgentOfSHIELD(TheCalling)-Spz
3 - The Mystery Teammate, a lost friend, back from the dead... maybe? - Douglock
Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Douglock-KittyPrydeAgentOfSHIELD(TheCalling)-Spz
4 - The Troubled Teammate, a teammate back from tortured circumstances, she is in full control of herself, but slightly unstable yet - Wolfsbane
Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Wolfsbane-KittyPrydeAgentOfSHIELD(TheCalling)-Spz
5 - The Flighty Teammate, seeing things others can't this teammate is more than a little flighty, and VERY blonde - Meggan
Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Meggan-KittyPrydeAgentOfSHIELD(TheCalling)-Spz
6 - The Enemy, a foe from long ago, he has risen from the dead to haunt our Heroine - Ogun
Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Ogun-KittyPrydeAgentOfSHIELD(TheCalling)-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Ogun-KittyPrydeAgentOfSHIELD(TheCalling)2-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Ogun-KittyPrydeAgentOfSHIELD(TheMission)-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Ogun-KittyPrydeAgentOfSHIELD(TheMission)2-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Ogun-KittyPrydeAgentOfSHIELD(TheMission)3-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 RigbyFallon-KittyPrydeAgentOfSHIELD(TheMission)-Spz
7 - The Mentor, having saved the Heroine from the Enemy originally, he is now embroilled in the plottings of a deadman - Wolverine
Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Logan-KittyPrydeAgentOfSHIELD(TheCalling)-Spz

Credit to Anth, Darkling, Joffre, and DragonMage for hair/micro refs

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:51 am

Cool updates Spaz
Kitty, Peter, Douglock, Rahne, Meggan, Ogun and Logan look amazing here
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
likexaxfury

likexaxfury

Male
Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:51 am

That Shadowcat is raaaaaad!

Douglock is perfect. I've been thinking of micro-ing him, but he's intimidating. You pulled it off flawlessly.

Wolfsbane was next on my list to make! I love how you did the body hair. Fantastic work.

Meggan - Love it.

Ogun's face = amazing.
Back to top Go down
darrenhellstrom

darrenhellstrom

Male
Virgo Rat
Image Software : ms paint
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:52 am

All are amazing man Smile the TO effect on douglock is fantastic, I wish Marvel had kept him as Douglock a lot longer than they did, it would have been good to see him interact with the real Doug when he came back, ah well lol
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:46 am

*giggles* Look at all the pretties!! Fantastic work, bro! Love the Kitties and Meggan!! Plus, Rahne was a great addition.

Hudson Almeida

Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:49 pm

Shadowcat excellent.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:49 pm

Necroleaf wrote:
Cool updates Spaz
Kitty, Peter, Douglock, Rahne, Meggan, Ogun and Logan look amazing here
Thanks! They were fun

likexaxfury wrote:
That Shadowcat is raaaaaad!

Douglock is perfect. I've been thinking of micro-ing him, but he's intimidating. You pulled it off flawlessly.

Wolfsbane was next on my list to make! I love how you did the body hair. Fantastic work.

Meggan - Love it.

Ogun's face = amazing.
Thanks kindly. Kitty was based off of Joffre's work, so it's all thanks to him. You should micro Douglock. His look isn't as complicated as it seems when you get down to it... just a little time consuming (bout 20-30 mins on getting his skin textured properly). Don't remove Rahne from your list, make her next! Thanks, I like Meg's look, and I simply reused Ogun's face from the Kitty Pryde and Logan micros I made

darrenhellstrom wrote:
All are amazing man :)the TO effect on douglock is fantastic, I wish Marvel had kept him as Douglock a lot longer than they did, it would have been good to see him interact with the real Doug when he came back, ah well lol
Thanks kindly. Yes, I did like him more as Douglock than as Warlock... also, it's kinda like they took a step back in the New Mutants v3, he seemed to have regressed a little... 'twas sad, it was

Kat wrote:
*giggles* Look at all the pretties!! Fantastic work, bro! Love the Kitties and Meggan!! Plus, Rahne was a great addition.
GTlad you like 'em, sis!

Hudson Almeida wrote:
Shadowcat excellent.
Thanks

Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:20 pm

wolfsbane is sooo gorgoues
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
likexaxfury

likexaxfury

Male
Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:13 am

Spaz wrote:
You should micro Douglock. His look isn't as complicated as it seems when you get down to it...

Lies.

Spaz wrote:
Don't remove Rahne from your list, make her next!

That means I have to make the others planned for that set and I'm still stuck on the one I'm working on now. Can I delegate?
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:47 pm

Burningbird wrote:
wolfsbane is sooo gorgoues
Thanks

likexaxfury wrote:
Spaz wrote:
You should micro Douglock. His look isn't as complicated as it seems when you get down to it...

Lies.
Truth... You're just chicken  Twisted Evil 

likexaxfury wrote:
Spaz wrote:
Don't remove Rahne from your list, make her next!

That means I have to make the others planned for that set and I'm still stuck on the one I'm working on now. Can I delegate?
You can delegate, but as you've recently said you hate sets, don't bother with the set, make the micro a stand-alone.

Back to top Go down
likexaxfury

likexaxfury

Male
Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:44 pm

Spaz wrote:
Truth... You're just chicken

Oh, it's on.
Back to top Go down
Blanchett

Blanchett

Male
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:48 pm

Great set
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:51 pm

likexaxfury wrote:
Spaz wrote:
Truth... You're just chicken

Oh, it's on.

Figured that'd get ya motivated Rolling Eyes 

New clues:
(The following clues all describe one person, but can you connect them all to solve who it is?)
-Left to die for being born visibly mutated
-Raised by a clan of warriors
-Used as a pawn for a mad king
-Hates humans with a passion; believes them to be weak and beneath mutants
-A self-styled end-of-days thinker

I think this set of clues is actually pretty easy, so I don't know that there'll be a prize offered this round, but we'll see

Back to top Go down
Blanchett

Blanchett

Male
Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:54 pm

Apocalypse
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:08 pm

I think Blanchett got this one
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:14 pm

Blanchett wrote:
Great set
Thanks! Can't believe I missed your last comment, sorry!

Blanchett wrote:
Apocalypse
Bingo!

Necroleaf wrote:
I think Blanchett got this one
He did indeed...

So, what gave it away? the first, second, third, fourth, or fifth clue?

Micros to be posted shortly... maybe an hour or so

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:39 pm

So, here are all the looks of En Sabah Rur/Apocalypse from X-Men: Rise of Apocalypse:

Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 EnSabahNur-RiseOfApocalypse(HammerAndChisel)-Spz
(reposting this one that'd been requested by Necroleaf AGES ago)
Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 EnSabahNur-RiseOfApocalypse(HammerAndChisel)2-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 EnSabahNur-RiseOfApocalypse(HammerAndChisel)3-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 EnSabahNur-RiseOfApocalypse(HammerAndChisel)4-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 EnSabahNur-RiseOfApocalypse(BloodOfTheFather)-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 EnSabahNur-RiseOfApocalypse(BloodOfTheFather)2-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 EnSabahNur-RiseOfApocalypse(BloodOfTheFather)3-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 EnSabahNur-RiseOfApocalypse(BloodOfTheFather)4-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 EnSabahNur-RiseOfApocalypse(BloodOfTheFather)5-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 EnSabahNur-RiseOfApocalypse(BloodOfTheFather)6-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 EnSabahNur-RiseOfApocalypse(TheFaceOfTheGods)2-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 EnSabahNur-RiseOfApocalypse(TheFaceOfTheGods)3-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 EnSabahNur-RiseOfApocalypse(TheFaceOfTheGods)-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 EnSabahNur-RiseOfApocalypse(TheFaceOfTheGods)4-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 EnSabahNur-RiseOfApocalypse(TheFaceOfTheGods)5-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 EnSabahNur-RiseOfApocalypse(TheFaceOfTheGods)6-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 EnSabahNur-RiseOfApocalypse(TheFaceOfTheGods)7-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 EnSabahNur-RiseOfApocalypse(TheFaceOfTheGods)8-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 EnSabahNur-RiseOfApocalypse(TheFaceOfTheGods)9-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 EnSabahNur-RiseOfApocalypse(TheFirstCulling)-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Apocalypse-RiseOfApocalypse(TheFirstCulling)-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Apocalypse-RiseOfApocalypse(TheFirstCulling)2-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Apocalypse-RiseOfApocalypse(TheFirstCulling)3-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Apocalypse-RiseOfApocalypse(TheFirstCulling)4-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Apocalypse-RiseOfApocalypse(TheFirstCulling)5-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Apocalypse-RiseOfApocalypse(TheFirstCulling)6-SpzReinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Apocalypse-RiseOfApocalypse(TheFirstCulling)7-Spz

Credit to Darkling for the hair; everything else is mine.
Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
likexaxfury

likexaxfury

Male
Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:44 pm

YEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!

I love every one of them.

The first look is what I had originally planned to do with the shape shifters set, but I decided on the AVD look instead.

The pattens in the fabric is perfect, and the bandage work is AMAZING.

And I never thought you to be one for censorship...
Back to top Go down
Blanchett

Blanchett

Male
Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:55 pm

Great set Spaz. I don't think it's censorship. The member didn't appear on panel so how could he do the likeness justice.
Back to top Go down
pared2

pared2

Male
Pisces Pig
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:28 am

Incredible X-change....Love Betsy and Amp! Awesome Kitty Pryde AoS set! And that Apocalypse group is killer!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reinterpreting Sanity   Reinterpreting Sanity - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reinterpreting Sanity
Page 3 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next