Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Redefining Sanity

Go down 
+38
Lomeli
RogueLeader1991
Undefined
Hyperman
Fudge
Eraser
thetrappedartist
OptimusPrime114
SylvestaAntX
Ruyur
Flibie
pared2
Haydn
Alucard
Burningbird
Miss_Shell
Zookeeper
TheDenDen
Major Justice
Alex
JadeTWD
Iceman
Mr. Fantasy
Kgoku
Hudson Almeida
rom
Mercy
Eros28
Kat
Aninha
Kodiak
Emissary
Necroleaf
Ragnbogen
darrenhellstrom
Jacen Bell
Blanchett
Spaz
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

Redefining Sanity - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 4:58 pm

So, I never posted that second batch when I thought I would....

RL has gotten in the way, and a nasty Trojan system has completely destroyed my access to the interwebs...

All posts I make now are made on one comp and uploaded to another one... meaning I'm seriously miffed at the whole thing. However, here is my latest batch:

Issue #5: Untitled (part 2)
Redefining Sanity - Page 16 Nightcrawler-Nightcrawler(Issue5)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 PiotrRasputin-Nightcrawler(Issue5)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 Rogue-Nightcrawler(Issue5)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 Logan-Nightcrawler(Issue5)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 OroroMunroe-Nightcrawler(Issue5)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 CharlesXavier-Nightcrawler(Issue5)-Spz
The baseball memory/flashback to Uncanny X-Men Annual #7: Nightcrawler/Kurt Wagner, Piotr Rasputin, Rogue, Logan, Ororo Munroe, Charles Xavier

Redefining Sanity - Page 16 Nightcrawler-Nightcrawler(Issue5)3-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 PiotrRasputin-Nightcrawler(Issue5)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 Rogue-Nightcrawler(Issue5)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 Logan-Nightcrawler(Issue5)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 DaniMoonstar-Nightcrawler(Issue5)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 IllyanaRasputin-Nightcrawler(Issue5)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 KittyPryde-Nightcrawler(Issue5)-Spz
The baseball memory/flashback to Uncanny X-Men (1st series) #201: Nightcrawler/Kurt Wagner, Piotr Rasputin, Rogue, Logan, Dani Moonstar, Illyana Rasputin, Kitty Pryde

Redefining Sanity - Page 16 Rico-Nightcrawler(Issue5)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 Armor-Nightcrawler(Issue5)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 Crosta-Nightcrawler(Issue5)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 DemonQueen-Nightcrawler(Issue5)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 MarvelGirl-Nightcrawler(Issue5)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 MarvelGirl-Nightcrawler(Issue5)3-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 MarvelGirl-Nightcrawler(Issue5)4-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 MarvelGirl-Nightcrawler(Issue5)5-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 Mercury-Nightcrawler(Issue5)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 Mercury-Nightcrawler(Issue5)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 NatureGirl-Nightcrawler(Issue5)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 Nightcrawler-Nightcrawler(Issue5)4-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 Nightcrawler-Nightcrawler(Issue5)5-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 Nightcrawler-Nightcrawler(Issue5)6-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 Nightcrawler-Nightcrawler(Issue5)7-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 Nightcrawler-Nightcrawler(Issue5)8-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 Nightcrawler-Nightcrawler(Issue5)9-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 Sprout-Nightcrawler(Issue5)-Spz
Danger Room Gym Class: Rico, Armor, Crosta, "Demon Queen", Marvel Girl, Mercury, Nature Girl, Nightcrawler, Sprout

Credit to Necroleaf for the micro ref of Sprout and Rico; Iceman for Nature Girl's antlers; and Joffre, Zookeeper, Anth, Darkling, and Bobster for hair.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Spaz on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 5:29 pm

Great updates Spaz, sorry to hear about your computer problems, hopefully everything gets better. the Nightcrawler sets look amazing
well done mi amigo!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 6:11 pm

Love the updates. A little shocked when I saw Demon Queen. Just read that Kitty got proposed to, ACK! I really need to catch up... about 3 years behind!

Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 6:15 pm

Necroleaf wrote:
Great updates Spaz, sorry to hear about your computer problems, hopefully everything gets better. the Nightcrawler sets look amazing
well done mi amigo!
Thanks; I`ve taken steps to fix the issue... we`ll see when/how it gets resolved...

Kat wrote:
Love the updates. A little shocked when I saw Demon Queen. Just read that Kitty got proposed to, ACK! I really need to catch up... about 3 years behind!
Yeah, Demon Queen is a holographic projection from the training program they were running in gym class... very much the one fitting the warrior costumes Ray and Kurt were wearing - Demon Emma was in charge of the alien hordes... replacing the Courtney Ross doppelganger
As for Kitty`s engagement: Don't think that that is gonna last with the reboot happening in the fall, but we'll see....

Back to top Go down
Hudson Almeida

Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 6:29 pm

Amazing micros!
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 6:37 pm

that's incredible!!! love them
especially the students with classic x-men uniform
Sprout the "cousin" of Groot is awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
SylvestaAntX

SylvestaAntX

Male
Scorpio Goat
Image Software : Paint XP
Registration date : 2015-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 6:39 pm

Sprout and Rico are amazing spz!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 8:11 pm

Excellent updating. Rogue and Marvel girl are very beautiful. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Ragnbogen

Ragnbogen

Male
Taurus Rat
Registration date : 2014-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 8:58 pm

I love your Sprite micro. I'm a huge fan of Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends, and Kitty as well so I think you did an incredible job!

Magik also looks fantastic, that hair is great and that spiky shoulder pad!

I am also digging your Nightcrawler's and Mercury!
Back to top Go down
http://ragnmicros.weebly.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 9:35 pm

Hudson Almeida wrote:
Amazing micros!
Thank you

rom wrote:
that's incredible!!! love them
especially the students with classic x-men uniform
Sprout the "cousin" of Groot is awesome!!!
Hahaha; thank you

SylvestaAntX wrote:
Sprout and Rico are amazing spz!
Thanks

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Excellent updating. Rogue and Marvel girl are very beautiful. Congratulations
Thanks

Ragnbogen wrote:
I love your Sprite micro. I'm a huge fan of Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends, and Kitty as well so I think you did an incredible job!

Magik also looks fantastic, that hair is great and that spiky shoulder pad!

I am also digging your Nightcrawler's and Mercury!
Thank you - I can't claim much; the looks were made by others, I just tried to micro 'em!

Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 1:10 pm

Marvelous just so marvelous on them all.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 1:58 pm

Great work!
i love that Malice/Dazzler, remember her perfectly, Alan Davis was the penciler
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:45 pm

Kgoku wrote:
Marvelous just so marvelous on them all.
Thank you

Iceman wrote:
Great work!
i love that Malice/Dazzler, remember her perfectly, Alan Davis was the penciler
Thanks! I think so about Mr. Davis; glad I did okay on her Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 3:21 am

Another Nightcrawler update:

Issue #6: Untitled
Redefining Sanity - Page 16 Nightcrawler-Nightcrawler(Issue6)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 Nightcrawler-Nightcrawler(Issue6)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 ZiggyKarst-Nightcrawler(Issue6)2-Spz
Nightcrawler, Ziggy Karst

Issue #7: Untitled
Redefining Sanity - Page 16 KurtWagner-Nightcrawler(Issue7)-Spz
Kurt Wagner

Issue #8: Untitled
Redefining Sanity - Page 16 ZiggyKarst-Nightcrawler(Issue8)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 ZiggyKarst-Nightcrawler(Issue8)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 BloodyBess-Nightcrawler(Issue8)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 ShadowThief-Nightcrawler(Issue8)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 Broadside-Nightcrawler(Issue8)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 Beast-Nightcrawler(Issue8)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 Colossus-Nightcrawler(Issue8)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 Colossus-Nightcrawler(Issue8)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 Iceman-Nightcrawler(Issue8)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 Killian-Nightcrawler(Issue8)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 KurtWagner-Nightcrawler(Issue8)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 MarvelGirl-Nightcrawler(Issue8)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 MarvelGirl-Nightcrawler(Issue8)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 RachelGrey-Nightcrawler(Issue8)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 OmegaBlack-Nightcrawler(Issue8)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 OroroMunroe-Nightcrawler(Issue8)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 Storm-Nightcrawler(Issue8)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 Storm-Nightcrawler(Issue8)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 Psylocke-Nightcrawler(Issue8)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 16 Psylocke-Nightcrawler(Issue8)2-Spz
Ziggy Karst, Bloody Bess, Shadow Thief/Shadow King, Broadside, Beast, Colossus, Iceman, Killian, Kurt Wagner, Marvel Girl/Rachel Grey, Omega Black, Ororo Munroe/Storm, Psylocke

Shadow Thief didn't turn out quite as I'd have liked, but it's not the worst attempt I made... so he stays as such until I can make a better one...

Credit to Anth, Bobster, Trickster, Zookeeper, Darkling, and Joffre for hair and Santi for Beast's body temp

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 7:01 am

Great updates Spaz, personally i think Shadow Thief looks great as it makes it look mysterious. well done!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Fudge
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Fudge

Male
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 11:33 am

Another very cool set, I especially like Killian even though I don't know the character
Back to top Go down
Ruyur

Ruyur

Aries Goat
Registration date : 2014-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 1:56 pm

Fantastic work!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Major Justice

Major Justice

Male
Leo Buffalo
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro 2020
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 2:10 pm

Another great batch of micros!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 3:24 pm

Very good, his X-Men are excellent. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 3:43 pm

Necroleaf wrote:
Great updates Spaz, personally i think Shadow Thief looks great as it makes it look mysterious. well done!
Thanks! I wasn't too sure, so feedback is always appreciated!

Fudge wrote:
Another very cool set, I especially like Killian even though I don't know the character
Thank you - He's a mercenary member of the Crimson Pirates group of Neo...

Ruyur wrote:
Fantastic work!! Smile
Thanks

Major Justice wrote:
Another great batch of micros!
Thank you kindly!

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Very good, his X-Men are excellent. Congratulations
Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Hudson Almeida

Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 4:25 pm

Great update, amazing!
Back to top Go down
SylvestaAntX

SylvestaAntX

Male
Scorpio Goat
Image Software : Paint XP
Registration date : 2015-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 6:06 pm

Another Killian? Your Killin them!
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 11:40 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 9:05 am

Hudson Almeida wrote:
Great update, amazing!
Thank you Very Happy

SylvestaAntX wrote:
Another Killian? Your Killin them!
Bad pun, I approve Razz Thanks

rom wrote:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing!!!!
Thank you

Back to top Go down
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 am

Shadow Thief is spectacular!
And, Have I missed those collaborations we did some time ago? Or they are just waiting their turn?
I want to see all of them together... our children Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redefining Sanity
Page 16 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next