Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Redefining Sanity

Go down 
+38
Lomeli
RogueLeader1991
Undefined
Hyperman
Fudge
Eraser
thetrappedartist
OptimusPrime114
SylvestaAntX
Ruyur
Flibie
pared2
Haydn
Alucard
Burningbird
Miss_Shell
Zookeeper
TheDenDen
Major Justice
Alex
JadeTWD
Iceman
Mr. Fantasy
Kgoku
Hudson Almeida
rom
Mercy
Eros28
Kat
Aninha
Kodiak
Emissary
Necroleaf
Ragnbogen
darrenhellstrom
Jacen Bell
Blanchett
Spaz
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

Redefining Sanity - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 7:37 pm

Iceman wrote:
Like Benjamin Russel, aka Shatterstar. Wink Awesome and esxhaustive work Spaz, you never sleep!
Can't wait for your Starlady!
Thanks - Benjamin isn't actually 'Star, but the 616 double of him - they have matching souls, and that allowed star to inhabit the comatose Benjamin's body... once he did, Benji got the star to appear on his face...
Don't know when I'll finish/post StarKitty now... it can't match yours, at all...

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Fantastic update, micros very beautiful. Special emphasis on the hair, are excellent.
Thank you; as always the credit for the hair goes to other people

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 7:34 am

Great new micros Spaz, the B set looks really nice!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 8:22 pm

Necroleaf wrote:
Great new micros Spaz, the B set looks really nice!
Thanks kindly!

Back to top Go down
SylvestaAntX

SylvestaAntX

Male
Scorpio Goat
Image Software : Paint XP
Registration date : 2015-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 1:14 am

I love the thought of going alphabetically! No Apocalypse or Anole for A and Beast and Banshee for B?
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 4:12 am

SylvestaAntX wrote:
I love the thought of going alphabetically! No Apocalypse or Anole for A and Beast and Banshee for B?
Thanks
No, there are no big names because, as I said when I started the project: "Taking a break from the series sets; here's a batch of mutants whose names (or codenames) begin with "A" - and have not been yet added to CerebreX. To make it easier on myself, I went with the issue of their first appearance."
As all the ones you listed are already on the site, they'd not appear. I think the biggest name who will show up will most likely by Sphinx... because I don't really have him up yet...

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 6:44 pm

Taking a slight break from the alphabet (only because I've finally finished this set I was working on concurrently)
Here is The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl (vol 1) Part 1
I think this series may be one of my all-time favorites... it's completely ridiculous, and I love how random and slapstick it is
#1: Untitled
Redefining Sanity - Page 28 SquirrelGirl-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue1)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 28 DoreenGeen-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue1)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 28 Tomas-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue1)-Spz
Doreen Geen/Squirrel Girl, Tomas

#2: Untitled
Redefining Sanity - Page 28 SquirrelGirl-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue2)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 28 DoreenGreen-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue2)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 28 SquirrelGirl-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue2)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 28 SquirrelGirl-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue2)3-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 28 IronSquirrelGirl-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue2)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 28 Tomas-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue2)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 28 Ken-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue2)-Spz
Doreen Geen/Squirrel Girl/Iron Squirrel Girl, Tomas, Ken

#3: Untitled
Redefining Sanity - Page 28 IronSquirrelGirl-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue3)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 28 IronSquirrelGirl-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue3)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 28 SquirrelGirl-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue3)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 28 SquirrelGirl-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue3)2-Spz
Squirrel Girl/Iron Squirrel Girl

#4: Untitled
Redefining Sanity - Page 28 SquirrelGirl-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue4)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 28 SquirrelGirl-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue4)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 28 DoreenGreen-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue4)-Spz
Doreen Geen/Squirrel Girl

#5: Untitled
Redefining Sanity - Page 28 Storm-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue5)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 28 ChipmunkHunk-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue5)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 28 SquirrelGirl-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue5)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 28 DoreenGreen-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue5)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 28 KoiBoi-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue5)-Spz
Storm, Chipmunk Hunk, Doreen Geen/Squirrel Girl, Koi Boi

Credit to Darkling, Joffre, and Anth for hair; Darkling for the tail; and Patronus for the micro references of Iron Man's mask.

(...I'd have totally used Santi's tail had he posted it a week earlier.... Check for that in Vol 2!!)

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Hudson Almeida

Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 7:59 pm

Amazing!
Back to top Go down
SylvestaAntX

SylvestaAntX

Male
Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 9:51 pm

no tippy toe??!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 12:59 am

Hudson Almeida wrote:
Amazing!
Thanks!

SylvestaAntX wrote:
no tippy toe??!
Nope; she's not a mutant squirrel, just a normal squirrel

Back to top Go down
SylvestaAntX

SylvestaAntX

Male
Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 1:17 am

SylvestaAntX wrote:
no tippy toe??!
Nope; she's not a mutant squirrel, just a normal squirrel[/quote]

Oh yeah, that's right. And I'm guessing squirrels would be tough to micro.
Back to top Go down
Ragnbogen

Ragnbogen

Male
Taurus Rat
Registration date : 2014-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 1:31 am

Love all those Squirrel Girls, she looks fantastic. I also really like Koi Boi, a very interesting yet awesome micro and costume.
Back to top Go down
http://ragnmicros.weebly.com/
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 9:44 am

Oh! I see what you meant! Sorry to have been a little slow... Wink
Anyway, yours is great too, I think mine is bigger but yours sure goes higher, good work with that tail! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 4:47 pm

Fantastic work Spaz, the Unbeatable set looks amazing and Doreen is wonderful in all her nutty glory (i reall like her space suit from the cover of #3). Well done mi amigo!!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 7:55 pm

SylvestaAntX wrote:
SylvestaAntX wrote:
no tippy toe??!
Nope; she's not a mutant squirrel, just a normal squirrel

Oh yeah, that's right. And I'm guessing squirrels would be tough to micro.[/quote]
She'd not be that difficult, really; I've already got two squirrel bases made

Ragnbogen wrote:
Love all those Squirrel Girls, she looks fantastic. I also really like Koi Boi, a very interesting yet awesome micro and costume.
Thanks; KB's look is actually somewhat different, this one is miscoloured and was a distance shot (he was just an unnamed sidekick in this issue); his real look will be up in the second batch

Iceman wrote:
Oh! I see what you meant! Sorry to have been a little slow... Wink
Anyway, yours is great too, I think mine is bigger but yours sure goes higher, good work with that tail! Very Happy
Hahahha; yeah, that's what I'd meant... *grumble grumble* Laughing Laughing
Mine's something Darkling made years ago that I just monkeyed with

Necroleaf wrote:
Fantastic work Spaz, the Unbeatable set looks amazing and Doreen is wonderful in all her nutty glory (i reall like her space suit from the cover of #3). Well done mi amigo!!
Thanks! There will be two other parts of this set - next is 6-8; and then the last will be pure nuttiness!

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 7:13 pm

Next batch of Unbeatable Squirrel Girl!

#6: Untitled
Redefining Sanity - Page 28 ChipmunkHunk-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue6)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 28 TomasLaraPerez-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue6)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 28 TomasLaraPerez-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue6)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 28 KoiBoi-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue6)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 28 KenShiga-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue6)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 28 DoreenGreen-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue6)-Spz
Chipmunk Hunk/Tomas Lara-Perez, Koi Boi/Ken Shiga, Doreen Green

#7: Untitled
Redefining Sanity - Page 28 ChipmunkHunk-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue7)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 28 TomasLaraPerez-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue7)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 28 DoreenGreen-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue7)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 28 DoreenGreen-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue7)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 28 KoiBoi-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue7)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 28 KenShiga-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue7)-Spz
Chipmunk Hunk/Tomas Lara-Perez, Doreen Green, Koi Boi/Ken Shiga

#8: Untitled
Redefining Sanity - Page 28 ChipmunkHunk-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue8)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 28 TomasLaraPerez-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue8)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 28 DoreenGreen-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue8)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 28 SquirrelGirl-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue8)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 28 KenShiga-UnbeatableSquirrelGirl(Issue8)-Spz
Chipmunk Hunk/Tomas Lara-Perez, Doreen Green/Squirrel Girl, Ken Shiga

Credit to Darkling and Anth for hair; and Darkling for Doreen's tail

The next batch is really my favorite one... the sheer ridiculousness is what really makes it for me! Stay tuned true believers!

(Sorry, I've always wanted to try saying that! Embarassed Razz Embarassed )

Back to top Go down
Ragnbogen

Ragnbogen

Male
Taurus Rat
Registration date : 2014-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 8:25 pm

Awesome new batch. I am still loving Koi Boi, he almost looks like a Peter Pan insect hybrid.
Back to top Go down
http://ragnmicros.weebly.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 10:09 pm

Ragnbogen wrote:
Awesome new batch. I am still loving Koi Boi, he almost looks like a Peter Pan insect hybrid.
Thanks! I know, right?

Back to top Go down
SylvestaAntX

SylvestaAntX

Male
Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 11:03 pm

Spaz wrote:

Never thought I'd see those words on here.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 12:08 am

SylvestaAntX wrote:
Spaz wrote:

Never thought I'd see those words on here.
Meh. I've got a few things going on at once... consider it a challenge I've set myself.

That being said, I do find it interesting that you keep commenting on micros I've NOT posted, not on the ones that I have...

Back to top Go down
SylvestaAntX

SylvestaAntX

Male
Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 12:27 am

Hey spaz, INCREDIBLE micros! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 1:47 am

SylvestaAntX wrote:
Hey spaz, INCREDIBLE micros! What a Face
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Thanks Cool

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 6:04 am

The second set looks great mi amigo! Chipmunk Hunk and Koi Boi look amazing!!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 6:41 am

Necroleaf wrote:
The second set looks great mi amigo! Chipmunk Hunk and Koi Boi look amazing!!
Thanks kindly!

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 1:22 am

Love the squirrel girls updates !
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 3:00 am

rom wrote:
Love the squirrel girls updates !
Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redefining Sanity
Page 28 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next