Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Wing Templates

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BKole

BKole

Leo Buffalo
Registration date : 2018-10-20

Wing Templates Empty
PostSubject: Wing Templates   Wing Templates Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 4:35 pm

Hi guys,

I am getting back into Microheroes in a big way, and I am looking at putting together my own "Universe" of X-Men Micros.

Anyway, I am looking for a template for a particular set of wings, which I am sure I have seen and not just imagined!

They're feathered wings, and they have a curve in them, so rather than being the straight wing, or indeed, the usual curved wing template, they seem to curve around from the shoulder and have definitive gaps between the feathers. I think I saw it on an All-New X-Men Angel Microhero.

Does anyone know if this template is real, or if I made it up?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Wing Templates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wing Templates   Wing Templates Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 3:48 pm

I have many examples of wings, but it would be interesting to describe the kind of wings you want. For example the Angel of the X-Men has had several different wings.
Back to top Go down
BKole

BKole

Leo Buffalo
Registration date : 2018-10-20

Wing Templates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wing Templates   Wing Templates Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 12:21 am

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me - I'm looking for a Feathered Wing Template.

Rather than the standard wing template, it comes out straight from the shoulders, and then at the joint of the wing, it begins to curve over the micro, ending with the first feather stretched out, partially covering the arms - it's a much larger splay than that of the normal template. Closest to kaitlands templates in the Wing Template List - but bigger spacing between the feathers and also, it spreads to cover some of the Micro.
Back to top Go down
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

Wing Templates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wing Templates   Wing Templates Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 3:10 am

Ask Daisuke he has a Uriel he did with the wings look like they are coming around the body.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

Wing Templates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wing Templates   Wing Templates Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 2:41 pm

Hello again!
I did those strange wings that cover partially the body, don't know if you can give them any use:
Wing Templates Pestil11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wing Templates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wing Templates   Wing Templates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wing Templates
Page 1 of 1