Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

does anyone have any templates they could let me use

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alister

alister

Male
Aquarius Monkey
Registration date : 2011-02-18

does anyone have any templates they could let me use  Empty
PostSubject: does anyone have any templates they could let me use    does anyone have any templates they could let me use  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:45 am

hi I am still a noob at this and my collection of templates is realy low so low in fact that all my little micro dudes that I have made on paint look the same so plz I could realy use some new templates. I hate to beg but all I can do is mod the color of the templates I already have. nightwing robin green lantern 3 joker flash 2
Back to top Go down
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : Paint/Photoshop
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: does anyone have any templates they could let me use    does anyone have any templates they could let me use  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:14 pm

Check the Template Section, pretty much ALL the templates are there (Except the ones people don't want anyone using but themselves XD)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNKEu3InZJgEuXqWTO54t1Q
alister

alister

Male
Aquarius Monkey
Registration date : 2011-02-18

PostSubject: Re: does anyone have any templates they could let me use    does anyone have any templates they could let me use  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:40 pm

I am a person of honor I would not steal from you. you have my word as a swordsman in training. and the word of an Aquarius
Back to top Go down
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: does anyone have any templates they could let me use    does anyone have any templates they could let me use  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:05 am

For future reference anytime you need help just post in the help section and someone will be glad to help you, but as it was said, just browse around the templates section, lots of stuff that should help you.

PostSubject: Re: does anyone have any templates they could let me use    does anyone have any templates they could let me use  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

does anyone have any templates they could let me use
Page 1 of 1