Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*

Go down 
+36
deadman75
Reverend.Slaughter
trickster74
task at hand
Mowzer
Aarel
Jod
Scarlet
Strider
txf
Hyperman
Kagemusha
Ruben
alpha1075
Devon_Farmer
Alex
mccollough
JDD19and99
Undefined
Joebleau
Sever
RayneKirby
Koosh
bizarro_liberty_legion
Drake
Dax
Ditto
The Dark Knight
Burningbird
Sir Uriel
oneshyguy46
Spector
Patrick O'Leary
Bub
The Broken
azrael
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 7:29 am

Another Update

Johnny Europa, a Shocker/Livewire like villain for my Nite-Wolf thing, only with ice powers.

Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 JohnnyEuropa

Some more WCF(my e-fed, which i'm still working on)...

Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 EricKHeyman

WCF Logo
Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 WCFLogo

Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 ChadRuthAz's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 ChuckDesteCutSceneAz's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 ChuckDesteRingAz's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 EdHochmanAz's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 EricRebelleCutsceneandEntranceAz's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 EricRebelleRingAz's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 HankRussellAz's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 GregorMaximov
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 5:24 am

Behold, a new Nite-Wolf villain...
Dead Star!

Last edited by on Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 7:42 pm

a new hero im working on...

PrimeAz's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 Prime
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 9:45 am

youve got alot of great ideas Azreal just one thing that kinda stnds out as weird is that your villan and hero almost look the same cuase of the coloring aside from that they look great Smile
Back to top Go down
The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight

Male
Aries Tiger
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:51 am

Yeah i agree, a colour change up would be perfect, nice work still
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 4:03 pm

thnx guys, yeah, didn't even realized teh similarities 'til i posted Prime.

I have a second version of him that's white and blue, just not on this computer, i'll post him tonight.
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Male
Capricorn Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 5:52 am

they're missing shirts!
and pants affraid
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/AdventureVille/
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 4:48 am

who are you talking aboot?
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 6:55 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 9:31 pm

bumpity bump
Back to top Go down
Dax
Administrator
Administrator
Dax

Sagittarius Rat
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro X
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:16 pm

Next time you update your gallery, I don't want to see the "word" BUMP in the message.

If you DO update your gallery say it in the new message you post and tell us what you added in the first message of the gallery, so we now what to search for.

If I see a bump again, I WILL delete the message.

Super Secret Project done at 35.48% (11 out of 31)
Back to top Go down
http://daxverse.free.fr/
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 8:51 pm

small update, a different version, one i like better of the Judas character.
Back to top Go down
Patrick O'Leary

Patrick O'Leary

Male
Taurus Rooster
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 8:57 pm

Mmm...
Your shading and coloring needs improvement...
And a BIG improvement...
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 8:13 pm

kay... Embarassed Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Male
Cancer Rooster
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 9:21 pm

Dark Riku wrote:
Mmm...
Your shading and coloring needs improvement...
And a BIG improvement...

Riku, be abit softer on him, he's still learning mate. Instead of saying you need improvements, how about telling him how he needs to improve?
Back to top Go down
Patrick O'Leary

Patrick O'Leary

Male
Taurus Rooster
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 10:04 pm

Sorry, maybe I was mean, but I think that way...
If you have done that many micros, I think you can go one step up and astonish all of us!
Now, go, open Paint and beat the s*** out of us! Smile
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 10:45 pm

small update. A new Nite-Wolf villain, Nital the Shark King. Possibly has something to do with Atlantis, but when it comes to the look and outfit of the character, was really inspired by Namor and Aquaman(orange/green attire), and physical attributes were more inspired by Killer Croc. he is amphibious so he can survive and do everything on land,but he does work better in water.
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 1:01 am

Update...

New Nite-Wolf Villains-Mask, and Eagle-Eye.

Mask is an incredibly powerful crime boss much in the vain of The Kingpin. Mask is a persona passed down from very powerful criminals to thier proteges who then immediately kill their predecessor. This Mask grew up a child hood friend of Gary Hidehira's and grew jealous of his legitimate success, so he started working in the underworld, soon becoming Mask. The Mask that Gary remembers seeing as a child is responsible for the death of his parents.

Eagle-Eye, is sort of a dark reflection of Green Arrow or Hawk-Eye. Eagle-Eye's archery and aiming abilities allow him to make virtually anything a deadly projectile. Eagle-Eye is constantly trying to prove he's better than Dead Star.

Re-Designed Tempest, and formerly Quick Spark. Liked the name Speed Demon better. Did away with the Johnny Europa character.
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:01 am

New Hero Prime!

Prime's origin is similar to Superman's. His homeworld was greatly ravaged by two warring races and by races i mean, the same way people consider different races here (for example skin color, religion, etc.) Prime's race was being wiped out by the self-proclaimed greater race, so one of the last surviving scientists of his race, sent his newborn son off to Earth. Prime crashed here, and was raised in a little, average smalltown.

Prime's Powers-Magnokinesis(Control/Manipulation of metals{like Magneto}), Flight, Slightly Enhanced Strength.

Latron/Latron Corps-Are the race of biomechanical(i.e.living machines, like Transformers) responsible for the genocide of Prime's race.

The Condor-A wealthy thrill seeker, and flight enthusiast. His grandfather was an aviation engineer for the third reich, and helped him create the flight harness that he uses. The Condor, (Warren Wilson) became a criminal to seek thrills

Sergent Charles Verstand, a former Black Ops agent who lost his legs in a horrible explosion, driving him insane. Verstand soon becomes the leader of his own terrorist organization(don't have a name for it, yet.)
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 6:53 pm

Posted my new character...Mad Jack.

I hope to soon re-do the Latron character from Prime, and maybe Lazarus from Azrael.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:53 pm

Is Mad Jack a creepy hero, a psychotic villain or something in between?
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 9:06 pm

bizarro_liberty_legion wrote:
Is Mad Jack a creepy hero, a psychotic villain or something in between?
He's a really creepy hero.

He uses alot of chemicals, mostly fear toxins and Strychnine.

Thnx for the comment!
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 9:21 pm

I have an idea of a cool anti-heroine; Sayonara Sue!!!

She is inspired by Elektra, Lady Shiva, Black Widow and Ravager!!!

She believes herself the Champion of Womankind, and with her two katanas is willing to protect abused women by killing their male tormentors.

Her chief nemesis is Professor Hypnos, a highly deformed criminal mastermind who has misogyny, an insane hatred to all women. He is inspired by Dr. Psycho and Purple Man.
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 9:57 pm

sounds cool. I had an idea for a female heroine, The Sphinx. She has no special powers but is the peak of human perfection, so she's a bit like a female Ozymandias or Thunderbolt.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 11:15 pm

Another foe of Sayonara Sue; Pandora Spocks!!!

She was a childhood friend of Sue. Until she discovered that Pandora was dedicated to drug dealing on high school.

She becomes a cosmetic billionaire, who is obsessed on getting revenge on Sue.

She is inspired on Lex Luthor and Circe, because she is the descendent of the mythical Pandora.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next