Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Shadow Stealer's Gallery

Go down 
+5
Drake
Konpakku, The Dark Hero
waynev1
mccollough
Shadow_Stealer
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow_Stealer

Shadow_Stealer

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Shadow Stealer's Gallery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Stealer's Gallery   Shadow Stealer's Gallery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:05 pm

Kelly wrote:
Ok guys, I think we have all gotten the point across of what we feel. I don't think we need to state anymore that it looks like Alex's.

Anyways, it's fine; Google updates quite frequently. I must state however, that I am currently on page 9 of the previously stated search, and I am finding websites from back in 2006.

I'll refine my search to more possible terms...and aside from all of them attacking you because of how your microhero looks exactly like alex's, the best bet is to just remove it from your gallery so you stop any more flaming that is bound to happen from the members here..also, don't just give up on making these (I wouldn't figure you would, it is just that many people stop being even somewhat interested in objects when they get flamed about them).

Finally, I don't personally care if you stole a micro or not, but if you did take it, just don't do it again Wink alot of us here have the ability to notice when something's exactly like something else, and as such...they like to jump on it when they can...but yeah, I'm not saying you have, but just don't ever take any micros that people have made, and everything will be OK.

We good? Very Happy

Ok. I just want everybody to know,if you belive me or not,I made it. I'll go take it off so people will quit saying I'm lying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Stealer's Gallery   Shadow Stealer's Gallery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:07 pm

Ok, from refining my search to 'microheroes forums' (aside from 'microhero forums') the 3rd result is in fact our website. So lucky for you, you essentially get off free there. Keep making micros, but just be forewarned: these guys will jump on it if they see anything that looks exactly the same as somebody else's work..so try not to do that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Stealer

Shadow_Stealer

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Stealer's Gallery   Shadow Stealer's Gallery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:09 pm

Ok I deleted Iron Man Crying or Very sad

I changed my avatar to Kroenen.
Back to top Go down
waynev1

Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Stealer's Gallery   Shadow Stealer's Gallery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:10 pm

Drake wrote:
Shadow Stealer's Gallery - Page 2 Printscreen

Good enough proof?

Ha you just been pwned by the Drake!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ruben

Ruben

Male
Libra Horse
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Stealer's Gallery   Shadow Stealer's Gallery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:38 am

my only thing is that if you made that that good, how come all your others are only two shades and just slaps of templates?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Stealer's Gallery   Shadow Stealer's Gallery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 3:46 pm

Ok guys, seriously: Drop it. We solved the issue. There is no point to spam this thread with that, ok?
Back to top Go down
JDD19and99

JDD19and99

Male
Sagittarius Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Stealer's Gallery   Shadow Stealer's Gallery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:01 pm

In a more on-topic note, i look forward to seeing some more original micros from ya. Always good to see a beginner on their way to getting good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Stealer's Gallery   Shadow Stealer's Gallery - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow Stealer's Gallery
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2