Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

The Cyber Savior Central

Go down 
+8
RayneKirby
Dax
Spyda-Man
IronHulk
Daisuke
Ghost_Spider
Sir Uriel
PR: Cyber Savior
12 posters
AuthorMessage

Male
Leo Dragon
Image Software : CREATOR of Power Rangers: Cyber Savior
Registration date : 2008-06-15

The Cyber Savior Central Empty
PostSubject: The Cyber Savior Central   The Cyber Savior Central Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:19 am

The Cyber Savior Central

Owner of Gallery: PR: Cyber Savior
No. of Microheroe(s) So Far: Three
Microist's Comments: Here's my own official gallery of my microheroes. These are all about my team of Power Rangers, Power Rangers: Cyber Savior. I have spent my time on these to entertain you all other fabulous microists. So I hope you enjoy my Power Rangers: Cyber Savior microheroes. Each time, each microhero, is dedicated to you guys. If you notice something you need something in my microheroes, you may use it. But remember to give me credit first for every color, every face, or anything else from my microheroes. Ranger out, microheroes in.

Propriétaire de galerie : P.R. : Sauveur de Cyber
Numéro de Microheroe jusqu'ici
Trois Microist' ; commentaires de s : Here' ; s ma propre galerie officielle de mes microheroes. Ceux-ci sont tout au sujet de mon équipe de gardes forestiers de puissance, gardes forestiers de puissance : Sauveur de Cyber. J'ai passé mon temps sur ces derniers de vous amuser tous autres microists fabuleux. Ainsi j'espère que vous appréciez mes gardes forestières de puissance : Microheroes de sauveur de Cyber. Chaque fois, chaque microhero, est consacré à vous des types. Si vous notez quelque chose vous avez besoin de quelque chose dans mes microheroes, vous pouvez l'employer. Mais rappelez-vous de me donner le crédit d'abord pour chaque couleur, chaque visage, ou toute autre chose de mes microheroes. Garde forestier dehors, microheroes dedans.

Last edited by PR: Cyber Savior on Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Cyber Savior Central   The Cyber Savior Central Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:29 am

The Cyber Savior Central Redrangeryd3
Microhero Name: Red Cyber Ranger
Microist's Comments: I have worked on this for at least an hour. That was a long hour of designing. I went through my rights and wrongs, and came up with this. It is something I am proud of. Not the best Power Ranger design, but it's pretty good. I use this as a template to make the other male rangers. Let's see if you notice whats so diffrent about the rangers, other than the colors.

The Cyber Savior Central Bluerangermv1
Microhero Name: Blue Cyber Ranger
Microist's Comments: I have worked on this for fifteen minutes. Like I said, this came from the Red Ranger. I went through my rights and wrongs for a slight design other than the Red Ranger's, and came up with this. Not the best Blue Power Ranger design, but it's pretty good. Let's see if you notice whats so diffrent about the rangers, other than the colors.

The Cyber Savior Central Cyberrangerxp9
Microhero Name: Mega Cyber Ranger
Microist's Comments: I have worked on this for twenty minutes. Like I said, this came from the Red Ranger. I went through my rights and wrongs for a slight design other than the Red Ranger's and the Blue Ranger's, and so, I came up with this. Not the best Power Ranger design, but to me, it's pretty good. Let's see if you notice whats so diffrent about the rangers, other than the colors.
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Cyber Savior Central   The Cyber Savior Central Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:33 am

your rangers look pretty sweet man i like the style and look of them great work
Back to top Go down

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Cyber Savior Central   The Cyber Savior Central Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:40 am

Glad you like the style and the look, Sir Engel Uriel. Thank you very much. I am working on the other Rangers and the villains. Also, I am also cooking up some ideas for the henchmen of the villains that try to hold up the Rangers.
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Cyber Savior Central   The Cyber Savior Central Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:41 am

sweet i look forward to seeing what your come up with
Back to top Go down

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Cyber Savior Central   The Cyber Savior Central Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:43 am

Yeah, me neither. I think the villains should be robots, viruses, and hackers. What do you think?

Last edited by PR: Cyber Savior on Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Spider
Ghost_Spider

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : Aseprite
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: The Cyber Savior Central   The Cyber Savior Central Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:43 am

Loved 'em so far.Also liked your avy,very interesting idea.Keep it up. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Cyber Savior Central   The Cyber Savior Central Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:45 am

I am happy that like my idea on the Power Rangers. Also, my avatar. Thank you for that, Ghost_Spider. I made my avatar on Beniton Movie Gif. You can download it for free on the internet. I saw it in one of the threads here.
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Cyber Savior Central   The Cyber Savior Central Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:47 am

PR: Cyber Savior wrote:
Yeah, me neither. I think the villains should be robots, viruses, and hackers. What do you think?
i like the idea it would definetly suit your rangers and the title
Back to top Go down

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Cyber Savior Central   The Cyber Savior Central Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:49 am

I most certainly agree with that. I am thinking computers. I think a villain should be named something like the "Master Hacker" or something else. I guess there has got to be knuckleheads in it too. Just like in Mighty Morphin', remember Bulk and Skull?
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Cyber Savior Central   The Cyber Savior Central Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:58 am

oh yes do i ever lol as for a name i have used a few alias in games. for characters that were hackers: *ghost* and *Echo*

Last edited by Sir Engel Uriel on Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Cyber Savior Central   The Cyber Savior Central Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:08 am

Oh, nice to know that.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The Cyber Savior Central   The Cyber Savior Central Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:05 am

Groovy designs I thin the blue one is the coolest.
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Cyber Savior Central   The Cyber Savior Central Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:16 am

Thank you, daisukemousy18. I see now that you are such a Power Ranger fan too. I love your avatar by the way.
Back to top Go down
IronHulk

IronHulk

Male
Capricorn Dragon
Image Software : C.E.O. of Banner, Enterprises (Inventor/Scientist)
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: The Cyber Savior Central   The Cyber Savior Central Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:24 am

I love the design on the Power Rangers, PR. bravo They look wicked tight, man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/ironhulkwebsite/
Spyda-Man

Spyda-Man

Male
Virgo Rooster
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The Cyber Savior Central   The Cyber Savior Central Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:44 am

those are some crazy ass prangers man i grew up wid them and these look awesome
Back to top Go down
Dax
Administrator
Administrator
Dax

Sagittarius Rat
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro X
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: The Cyber Savior Central   The Cyber Savior Central Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:03 am

Your design is quite interesting. Good work.

Super Secret Project done at 35.48% (11 out of 31)
Back to top Go down
http://daxverse.free.fr/
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: The Cyber Savior Central   The Cyber Savior Central Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:12 am

very interesting XD

The Cyber Savior Central Rayneb10The Cyber Savior Central Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelThe Cyber Savior Central Kat-sprite-blackpumaThe Cyber Savior Central RyadoneThe Cyber Savior Central RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131The Cyber Savior Central Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The Cyber Savior Central   The Cyber Savior Central Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:25 am

I was going to respond sooner but had complications. You have a very good ranger gallery forming. I really like the helmets very nice.
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Cyber Savior Central   The Cyber Savior Central Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:54 pm

OH WOW those are so really awesome Power Ranger design, bravo and 3 cheers.
Back to top Go down
Ccurley

Ccurley

Male
Libra Monkey
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The Cyber Savior Central   The Cyber Savior Central Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:31 am

sweet rangers, cant wait to see more, I'm a huge power ranger fan as well
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

Poseidon

Male
Leo Rooster
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The Cyber Savior Central   The Cyber Savior Central Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:51 am

Very nice man! I absolutely love your design! What would the zords look like i wonder?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cyber Savior Central   The Cyber Savior Central Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cyber Savior Central
Page 1 of 1